When a girl makes more money than you

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've just realized that most of the girls that I have been sleeping with recently are making a lot more money than I am. I know that guys look at it as being a player having a girl take care of you, but when you think about it its kind of emasculating. I've noticed they are making a lot of money, idk if most of it is from being spoiled, but I'm grinding on my own and I'm not having as much luck as these girls. It's been like this for most of my life, I'd mess with a spoiled girl, or a very ambitious girl. I'm trying out here, but I'm having a hard time.

What can I do about this problem? I feel like fucking and dumping every chick that makes more than I do. I feel less of a man. How can I stop feeling like this?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sub-zero,

in today's world, unless you start a business (and even that isn't a guarantee), there is no guarantee that you earn more than women. Don't stress yourself. You not gonna win.

Swim across the tide. as a Chase quote. I think we should try earn about slightly lesser than women but if you start a side business, that's something else. If you decide that earning money is your measure of a man, you never win. It is not to say you do not try, but you just cannot win. There's too many.

Zac

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
Sub-zero,

in today's world, unless you start a business (and even that isn't a guarantee), there is no guarantee that you earn more than women. Don't stress yourself. You not gonna win.

Swim across the tide. as a Chase quote. I think we should try earn about slightly lesser than women but if you start a side business, that's something else. If you decide that earning money is your measure of a man, you never win. It is not to say you do not try, but you just cannot win. There's too many.

Zac

I know I can't be richer than every single man or woman, but I don't want a chick I'm seeing to be making a lot more than me. Maybe I'm old school or something, but that's just how I feel. Why do you feel we should earn slightly less?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sub-Zero,

Sub-Zero said:
Why do you feel we should earn slightly less?

If she earns $3000 to $4000 per month, you should earn at least 1,800.

It's not exactly that this matters. In order for your relationship, you need to built for her an ecosystem. The Queen doesn't win the chess game by herself. She is supported by rooks, knights and pawns.

In today's world, unless everyone is on the "same side" (same side means the King (which is you) caters and man manage everyone), it's virtually impossible. Plus the idiotic nature of society means everyone today is struggling not just for power but for basic needs. So, no. nobody is interested in being on the "same side".

Plus women and society expect you to be the King/Player/Genuine guy, magically. LOLX. which is profoundly stupid. I'm not being negative here but just how it is.

Zac

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
That's your ego talking.... Your associating the value of your income with the value of your person. Just because she makes more money then you do doesn't make her better then you. It's only imasculating if you allow it to be, no one can make you feel imasculated without your permission.

If you decide that earning money is your measure of a man, you never win
as zac says

For me it's actually masculating beacuse I laugh at the idea that so many guys are hoping more money = more pussy, but here I am with less money still dating the pussy they hope their money buys for them.

In reality, I enjoy dating girls I consider higher value then I am because it constantly pushes me to improve. It's a turn on and it keeps you sharp at all times. Use it as additional motivation to keep on your grind.

Focus on the process not the end result. Money is the end result, improvement is the process. As the process gets better(self improvement) the end result will come(money).

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lotus said:
That's your ego talking.... Your associating the value of your income with the value of your person. Just because she makes more money then you do doesn't make her better then you. It's only imasculating if you allow it to be, no one can make you feel imasculated without your permission.

If you decide that earning money is your measure of a man, you never win
as zac says

For me it's actually masculating beacuse I laugh at the idea that so many guys are hoping more money = more pussy, but here I am with less money still dating the pussy they hope their money buys for them.

In reality, I enjoy dating girls I consider higher value then I am because it constantly pushes me to improve. It's a turn on and it keeps you sharp at all times. Use it as additional motivation to keep on your grind.

Focus on the process not the end result. Money is the end result, improvement is the process. As the process gets better(self improvement) the end result will come(money).

It is my ego, and never in my life did I think that money = pussy. I mean it kinda does because you can pay for it.
Anyway, I feel I should have more money than my girl.
How would you feel if ya child told everyone that mommy makes more money than daddy

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sub-Zero,

Sub-Zero said:
How would you feel if ya child told everyone that mommy makes more money than daddy

This is why i am so against the mainstream media. "Mainstream media" doesn't exactly exist but a way to summarize the collective masses.

Do you know that one of a particular religion, the Prophet is a poor guy and the wife is a rich businesswomen? Just some history to note. Pretty amazing how mainstream is diluted that to know religion and history and knowledge and dating and sex and etc is to find out for yourself.

:)

Zac

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
What can I do about this problem? I feel like fucking and dumping every chick that makes more than I do. I feel less of a man. How can I stop feeling like this?

It seems like the only answer you are looking for is, "go make more money" or "date poor, unambitious girls."

The girl I'm dating now makes more money then me and it's never come up once between me, her or any of my friends. I still feel like a man. I guess I don't understand how you define being a man?

I wouldn't care...Anyone that is going to think less of me because of my income doesn't hold values that warrant being in my social circle. That doesn't mean I don't have a desire to make more money and be more successful relative to where I am now.

Maybe we are just on different wavelengths here.... but I just don't follow why, everything else held equal, money would make you feel less of a man.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sub-Zero,

My mother made twice as much as my father for the entire duration of their working careers. It didn't seem to bother either one a single bit.

Money is completely unrelated to attraction/value, so don't use both of them to compare yourself to others.

- Franco

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sub-Zero,

It helps if you define ‘manhood’ as something unrelated to income.

e.g., you could be a guy who’s passionate about fishing or surfing on the weekends and after work. So you never get a job that pays more than the bare essentials for life, so you can go out and surf. And for your woman, maybe her career is her thing, so she works harder and climbs the ladder and makes more money.

And you’re cool with that ‘cause hey, that’s her thing. And she doesn’t care that you make less than her, because she knows money doesn’t equal manhood to you; surfing does or fishing does. And to her, it’s your FRAME that counts, and if yours is stronger than hers is, you hold the trump card.

To go further with the above example and how this is a different (and more realistic) kind of manhood: you meet her boss, discover he likes fishing, and slap him on the back and the two of you are best buddies and now you’re heading out on the lake next Sunday together. That’s a kind of power she respects that you hold, and in a way this is a greater power than money. In heavy times where societies become tumultuous, people can bring wheelbarrows of money to get what they want and still not get it, but the guy who has pull with people can. Money is a temporary good, and women are acutely aware of this (and more aware of it than men typically are).

Alternately, if you’re going to view money as your key to manhood, then… it’s important you get out there and earn as much as humanly possible.

Though, I’d keep in mind that most women do not view money as a proxy for manhood. Money is security for women, nothing more. It’s why the wealthy trophy wife will still shag the pool boy even though his net worth isn’t even a fraction of 1% of hers, and is willing to go behind the back of her swimming-in-riches husband. Now, she may not choose the pool boy to be a PROVIDER for her, but that is what the wealthy husband is for. Fun sex from the pool boy, boring necessities / extravagances like house and car from the husband. Money is most important when your primary role for her is as provider. It reduces in importance as you adopt other roles, like lover and friend, in addition to being a provider in an LTR.

(I’d also keep in mind there is a HUGE commercial machine cranking out advertisements designed to make you feel like the more high end ‘rich people’ stuff you possess, the manly you are and the more women want you, when all this is actually designed to do is push product and create markets for stuff that otherwise would be priced at a fraction of what it’s priced at with the ‘luxury good’ markup. Society is mostly geared around training men to provide)

Chase

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I tried to explain exactly this to my friend some months ago and it seems he was sad/angry and had some sort of cognitive dissonance about this. He believes throwing money around is the surest/best/strongest and even the only way to get women and hold a strong frame in the relationship... funny enough this guy is not rich, he is a regular 9am - 5pm worker.

Chase said:
In heavy times where societies become tumultuous, people can bring wheelbarrows of money to get what they want and still not get it, but the guy who has pull with people can. Money is a temporary good, and women are acutely aware of this (and more aware of it than men typically are).

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lotus said:

It seems like the only answer you are looking for is, "go make more money" or "date poor, unambitious girls."

The girl I'm dating now makes more money then me and it's never come up once between me, her or any of my friends. I still feel like a man. I guess I don't understand how you define being a man?

I wouldn't care...Anyone that is going to think less of me because of my income doesn't hold values that warrant being in my social circle. That doesn't mean I don't have a desire to make more money and be more successful relative to where I am now.

Maybe we are just on different wavelengths here.... but I just don't follow why, everything else held equal, money would make you feel less of a man.

I really don't know man. It's just how I feel that I should be the bread winner, I mean it probably is mainstream society. I think it just might be my competitiveness. I want to be the best, I don't want a woman to think she's better than me because of her cash. There are a lot of snobby women in the world who think they are better because of coming from a more wealthy family or make more than you.
I see it man, I can tell.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
Sub-Zero,

My mother made twice as much as my father for the entire duration of their working careers. It didn't seem to bother either one a single bit.

Money is completely unrelated to attraction/value, so don't use both of them to compare yourself to others.

- Franco
I know I shouldn't, but where I'm from and where I'm at that's all that matters, the mainstream shit. It's that I feel they think they're better because of money or flashy items.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
Sub-Zero,

It helps if you define ‘manhood’ as something unrelated to income.

e.g., you could be a guy who’s passionate about fishing or surfing on the weekends and after work. So you never get a job that pays more than the bare essentials for life, so you can go out and surf. And for your woman, maybe her career is her thing, so she works harder and climbs the ladder and makes more money.

And you’re cool with that ‘cause hey, that’s her thing. And she doesn’t care that you make less than her, because she knows money doesn’t equal manhood to you; surfing does or fishing does. And to her, it’s your FRAME that counts, and if yours is stronger than hers is, you hold the trump card.

To go further with the above example and how this is a different (and more realistic) kind of manhood: you meet her boss, discover he likes fishing, and slap him on the back and the two of you are best buddies and now you’re heading out on the lake next Sunday together. That’s a kind of power she respects that you hold, and in a way this is a greater power than money. In heavy times where societies become tumultuous, people can bring wheelbarrows of money to get what they want and still not get it, but the guy who has pull with people can. Money is a temporary good, and women are acutely aware of this (and more aware of it than men typically are).

Alternately, if you’re going to view money as your key to manhood, then… it’s important you get out there and earn as much as humanly possible.

Though, I’d keep in mind that most women do not view money as a proxy for manhood. Money is security for women, nothing more. It’s why the wealthy trophy wife will still shag the pool boy even though his net worth isn’t even a fraction of 1% of hers, and is willing to go behind the back of her swimming-in-riches husband. Now, she may not choose the pool boy to be a PROVIDER for her, but that is what the wealthy husband is for. Fun sex from the pool boy, boring necessities / extravagances like house and car from the husband. Money is most important when your primary role for her is as provider. It reduces in importance as you adopt other roles, like lover and friend, in addition to being a provider in an LTR.

(I’d also keep in mind there is a HUGE commercial machine cranking out advertisements designed to make you feel like the more high end ‘rich people’ stuff you possess, the manly you are and the more women want you, when all this is actually designed to do is push product and create markets for stuff that otherwise would be priced at a fraction of what it’s priced at with the ‘luxury good’ markup. Society is mostly geared around training men to provide)

Chase
I get what you're saying man, I really do. I don't want no gold diggin bitch, but why would a woman want to stay with a lover, I thought they wanted a provider? You can't be a broke provider? How does one be stay a lover to a woman who's looking for a provider in the end? I don't mean a person who shells out cash like crazy. I just feel most women want a man with some money. Would a women want to be a provider?

Won't she leave for someone that has more money than you, and that's on her level.

For example I remember that you said to date a younger girl as an older man, that you have to have your own business and all of that. That means you need to have that paper or else you ain't got a chance.

Maybe mainstream media has made my mind concrete about the man making more money, but I feel I should, so my woman won't think she is better than me. I say this because I always hear women talk about leaving their man because they are broke.

Could you help me build this strong frame you speak of?

And what commercial are you talking about?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I hope I didn't offend anyone, just wanted to know how to solve this little problem I'm having, this will help me in the future.

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i dont really think it is a problem. you can make more money and make sure you only go for girls that make less money or you just take your attention from that little detail that she makes more money than you.

Sub-Zero said:
I hope I didn't offend anyone, just wanted to know how to solve this little problem I'm having, this will help me in the future.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tayo said:
i dont really think it is a problem. you can make more money and make sure you only go for girls that make less money or you just take your attention from that little detail that she makes more money than you.

Sub-Zero said:

Ok, thanks bro. Cool pic.

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human

All good dude.

Maybe mainstream media has made my mind concrete about the man making more money, but I feel I should, so my woman won't think she is better than me. I say this because I always hear women talk about leaving their man because they are broke.

Could you help me build this strong frame you speak of?

And what commercial are you talking about?

Here's a link on frame control if you haven't seen it.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/get-r ... guaranteed

By commercial machine I believe he is referring to all the TV/internet and social media advertising you see everywhere.

IE- Want to be a man for your woman? Get laser hair removal! Those pesky adds are on the radio all the time :(. Anything that will influence how you view "ideals".

Try withdrawing from media for a while and then go back and see how you feel. I can't watch TV anymore commercials just drive me crazy. The only thing I can watch is soccer because I can get 45 min's of no interruption!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think "Potential" is what is attractive to women. They see the "best case scenario" in their subconcious

Your confidence (not arrogance) conveys that potential.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi, I think there are multiple ways to lose views like this and if you look at your own life, I am sure you can point at some belief that you had and lost it and created a new one that holds more weight in the reality you live in. However, with stuff like this, you probably learned this early in life and had enough reinforced influence on you, that it is deeply ingrained in you. I guess the only thing I have this feeling about is "You are what you are and there is no changing that". I thought I was the nice guy, the kind friend and that women will love me once they are 28. I thought your characteristics are you and there is no way to change it, only level it up. And the reason was most likely because I had no idea how to become more confident or charismatic or anything else. And I somewhat lost this belief and shifted it into "Will I be able to achieve that?".

I will rant here a bit but there is a point: Thing is, I am quite stubborn. Once I figure something out, I think that is how things are and I fight others who try to convey different message that contradicts it. Which is normal (based on cognitive biases) but I just think *I* am the one that has it right. And some things, I feel like I am right about them.. like... Everyone likes different things. And then those that are purely based on something I achieved like... I got many people out of depression. Once a guy from jumping from a bridge to a point where he became a very sucessful financial consultant earning millions and now invites me to the company summits for a weekend in Paris every 6 months. But that is just my belief in my abilities and I might not be able to help everyone like this. There was a case where a friend of mine was raped by her father and even though I tried, she still commited suicide. --- The point of this whole non-sense about me is, if you trully, deep down in your heart believe that is how it is and that a guy has to make more money than a woman otherwise he is not a real man or you sense there is something else to masculinity in general, to that part that makes you a real man if you make more money than your girl, like... not the money itself, but the ability to be able to have financial success. Being able to do such a great work that people want to pay you loads of cash for it. And if you take the money part of it, you just have the ability to be successful. And then you define what success means to you. And you might realize that for you, being a man means fixing their car for example because you like cars, fixing stuff and to help others in need. Which is basically reframing this whole idea about money and being a real man but ... as I said, if it is deeply set in you, than there is this milisecond when people talk about who makes more money in their relationships, the guy or the girl. And in that milisecond, if you hold this belief and they say .. "Oh, its Lucy" you suddenly feel like he is less of a guy for that milisecond. It just hits you, you probably dont even know why. Just like when when a girl said she likes sex very much and I thought she was a slut and she is not "worthy". If you dont want to have certain belief, you should go deep in you, put a spotlight on it and investigate the core reason you feel that way and if it really holds any ground in your current reality.

Another way, which I am not sure about right now, because someone will probably tell me that there is an underlying issue with it - talk about it with your girl. And now I dont mean "I dont think I am man enough for you because you make more money" because that is what I meant by that underlying issue, that you could make yourself look insecure. But if say that you were raised certain way and that the man is the head of the house and should make more money for the family BUT you question it and want to know how important this issue is to her, how ok she is with it (just an example, I am sure people here could phrase it in a better way). Point is, you get some feedback from someone that you care about and who cares about you and it might help you overcome this belief because "what someone who cares about us" is more important than "what I believe". I used this when I felt very insecure about me, because I felt like I have no value in normal situations and people basically told me that if I chill and do what I did "on Thursday" (because I was chill and had fun with them that day and did not bring up any psychological stuff), then I am good and that I should not feel like I need to prove my worth to them.

On a final note, I only want you to consider this as my perspective on it.

>