Calls & Texts  When she apologizes for forgetting to reply.

dark hawk

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys what would you respond when a girl apologizes for forgetting to reply to one of your texts provided she has been very prompt in replying to other messages.
In my case the girl I was texting replies very promptly and she is a little absent minded and it is not the case that she is not interested in me so I replied "that's alright since you were busy with a smiley face"
In general how would you guys handle it...assuming the person (guy or girl) was not absent minded and they repeat it often??

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
If you had a conversation and she disappears and then, say, a week later just said "Sorry i forgot to reply, i was busy"... That's not a reply. She is just letting you know she forgot to reply. That in itself is not replying/picking up where she left the conversation. If she said "Sorry i didn't reply, i was busy. How was your weekend?" or something then just carry on normally. One time i number closed a girl and we exchanged a couple of messages and then she disappears and a week later says her phone broke or something and then i text her and she ghosts. That's super weird.

If she forgets to reply and gets back, no big deal. Take it as an invitation to text towards a meet up. If she says she is busy go on about how she needs a stress relief from all that busy everydayness with a fun and romantic guy.

dark hawk

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you had a conversation and she disappears and then, say, a week later just said "Sorry i forgot to reply, i was busy"... That's not a reply. She is just letting you know she forgot to reply. That in itself is not replying/picking up where she left the conversation. If she said "Sorry i didn't reply, i was busy. How was your weekend?" or something then just carry on normally. One time i number closed a girl and we exchanged a couple of messages and then she disappears and a week later says her phone broke or something and then i text her and she ghosts. That's super weird.

If she forgets to reply and gets back, no big deal. Take it as an invitation to text towards a meet up. If she says she is busy go on about how she needs a stress relief from all that busy everydayness with a fun and romantic guy.
@Peterdk234 True true, this girl i was talking to completely flew of the radar and got back to me two weeks later with sorry i was busy and if i could meet her up during the weekend? Now most women do not do not get back as it, according to them, clearly indicates their level of interest in a guy. The exceptions to this are the ones who are interested and the socially woke women who genuinely follow these unwritten social conventions...........Bless their kind hearts.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Peterdk234 True true, this girl i was talking to completely flew of the radar and got back to me two weeks later with sorry i was busy and if i could meet her up during the weekend? Now most women do not do not get back as it, according to them, clearly indicates their level of interest in a guy. The exceptions to this are the ones who are interested and the socially woke women who genuinely follow these unwritten social conventions...........Bless their kind hearts.
yeah just make something happen in that case

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wouldn’t say it’s a bad thing.
Texting in general is a pain in the arse as it only really gives you the chance of blowing it with her and you can’t fuck her over text.

I’d totally ignore it and just set up another date where you have logistics to bang her.

>