Long-Term  When She Comes Back . . .

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After a Break Up, The History of Just Dave Part 2

Narrative: The Story continues where life plays funny tricks on us
I remember it like it was summer time, matter of fact it was summer time June of this year. I was having a successful summer of rehabilitating my mind after my devastating break up back in March. I was slowly beginning to feel like my old self again. I was in the middle watching my roommate play ping pong when I received a long text message from a number I had deleted.

"Hey I know this is going to be random and completely out of nowhere but a customer came through my line the other day and they bought hand cuffs and it totally reminded me of you. I hope everything in your life has been good." It was her, we used to use handcuffs all of the time when we would fuck. It was one of those tricks I used to get her off and whatever. I looked at the message and put the phone down, I didn't think it was fair. Of all the times to come back . . . why now?

Moved on: People never completely fall out of love or so they say at least
I sent her back a message to gauge what this was about. "We use to have a lot of good times with those". We replied back and forth and what not, in the meantime I was still out enjoying the single life . . . the one I was still trying to adjust myself too. I was meeting new girls but not anyone I wanted to be in a relationship with I needed time. It wasn't like I wasn't hurt or didn't cry over her. I wasn't going to get bitter over this . . no I had moved on from this! Did I really though, I had to ask myself. I had to be sure!

Don't Rush: Never and I mean never! Rush back to your ex!
I remember the text that kind of decided she wanted to get back together was the next day. I told her I'd text her, but I didn't really want too and I didn't want to be a liar. I trapped myself with my words and my own stubborn curiosity. I sent a message saying, "Hey thanks for reaching out, and I just wanna say happy birthday and I hope things go well for you." It was in a couple weeks. She sent me back a message asking, "So does that mean you never want to see me again?" I didn't know how to respond. I was in the middle of my buildings lounge room in the middle of the night. It was summer and a lot of people weren't around. I told her no, she didn't want to lose me for a second time. I told her we should meet up and discuss things.

Gauge Interest: Don't talk about things such as this through text always do it in person
We met up at a park where we always use to fuck in, it was cool I guess. It was nostalgic in a way. I was single and she was single, she had dated some dude from her job and it didn't work out. I was her first boyfriend and I guess I was finally the ex that the girl couldn't get over, it was a sick happiness. Kind of mental, she told me how she missed the sex we use to have and the fun times we had together. She asked me if I had been with other girls in our time away, I said yes. I wanted her to know that I wasn't waiting or expecting her to come back. She was kind of disappointed, but said it made sense. I told her, I didn't want to think about other people. I wasn't planning on staying much longer.

Getting Intimate: When an ex comes back and you want them back sex them up!
I told her come with me to my car, it was different from the last one she saw. She noticed a lot of different things about me, I had been working out, working hard, and just all around enjoying life. I opened the car door for the back seat so we could get in together. I kissed her lips and unbuttoned her shorts, she still felt good. It was cool, and we did for a couple more times until I decided to head back home.

No pressure: Do you want me back?
She asked me this question quite a lot in weeks to come, I told her I liked her I was just trying to see where it goes. To make a long story short we didn't get back together the way she wanted. It was more like she'll come over to chill at my place, I'll give her great sex and I'll take her home. Once I joined up with my fraternity, I told her I don't think I was ready and had the time for a relationship. I wasn't ready to commit myself to someone so soon. She still comes over to see me and fuck. It's a trend to familiar to me, I'm just on the side I "always" wanted to be on. The ex who the girl just can't let go of and in all honesty I'm probably not helping the cause. I was upfront with her though, I told her how my parents set me up with girls all the time. I told her I didn't want to be in a relationship if I couldn't classify it as a real relationship. It was even weirder when her fish died after Thanksgiving . . . I felt the feelings I did have for her died off right there. They washed down the toilet bowl as I said goodbye to the fish who I grew to love when I first hated having to take care of him, after the break up.

The present: I rather take my time when it comes to love
I'll be ready eventually, but I realized that there's so many other girls out there. I can get another girlfriend if that's really what I want. Clearly though I would have to cut my ex completely out the picture when that time comes. I wouldn't like for my next girlfriend to still be chillen her ex, like I am. It'd be weird for me. I'm still trying to recover, when it comes to relationships I'm not into the whole let's jump from one to another. I need to give myself mentally and emotionally enough time to heal. I want to be fair to the next girlfriend I have in the fact, that I won't hold my past heartbreaks against her. I want to appreciate her and enjoy her.

My ex told me she wanted to give me a gift for Christmas and I asked why, she told me I deserved it

Just Dave

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Glad to see your starting to figure things out for yourself brother.

Shade

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good for you man.I'm not sure what I would've done if the girl I'm currently having problems with came back.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just_Dave,

Hey man, my girl whom i dated wanted marriage at that time, but i could not give it to her that stuff. Anyway I hope you didn't cut her out totally, because you don't want to burn bridges.

It's all on you. :) I AM HERE BABY! I SHALL HOLD YOUR ARMS LIKE THE TITANIC!

Zac

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Tool, yeah man my 21st birthday is in less than four months, so I'm just chilling and enjoying the down time. I really want to travel after college and I don't want to be in a position where I can't do the things I want to do because i'm too busy worrying about someone else. I got almost left than a year and a half left at college and I'm just trying to make the most of that. Besides I just a lot of other options around too as far as women, but I'm letting each one though that I don't have the time for a relationship.

@Shade, that's something you will ultimately has to see and be emotionally prepared for. There's never a good time for break ups and being in them can be good and stressful at times. You have to decide whether this a person I want to invest more time in or not? Sometimes we make decisions way more complicated then they have to be.

@Zac lol, I don't burn bridges but there are some people who I keep at distance. I try to examine things rationally and logically, you view women a lot differently once you take pussy out the equation. Because in truth, I don't want to give her the wrong idea, I quite enjoying having the space and emotional freedom I so greatly missed.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Just reading this one now, Dave. Sounds like it was a pretty hard breakup, but you're in a good place now. That's a good feeling when you first realize you're now the man women cry about and long for and want to get back together with after parting ways with.

The next stage from there is deciding how you can best be responsible with a girl. If she's younger, you're often fine seeing her off and on, especially if she's in a place where she just wants something casual. When you can tell she starts really wanting something serious though, it's time to cast her back out into the sea and wish her well and refrain from giving her too much time or sleeping with her, so she doesn't end up trapped in time still waiting for your return and putting off the rest of her life, so captivated by Just_Dave's marvelous member that she can't free herself from her addiction to it and go find the man for her.

Chase

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Glad to see you back from time to time Dave!

>