FU  When should you persist and when is it simply a rejection.

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last night didnt go as planned

A girl am very attracted to and we know because we spoke. Her interaction between goes between friendly and unfriendly.

We live in a small city.

She knows am attracted to her it is not a secret

She knows am 16 years older than her (am 36)

Initially she didnt dislike me

She is freakin hot and she is black(am neither black or white)

I reapproached yesterday and she kept looking at her phone, she was very dismissive, rude and Chase Amante have talked about rebuffing and thatbit is not a big deal to reapproach a woman who was dismissive

Here is what I hated, I was shaken by my delivery due to her reaction. She didnt say am not intersted or anything but simply ignored me even though we have talked before in the past. After the rejection she would glance at me everyonce in a while even with a sly smile

Here is what I wanna know, the interaction and the woman dont matter, what is done is done. I did not expect her reception will be this negative and aloof and dismissive and disrespectful but ce la vie

Q1) Why was I shaken and phased by her dismissivness To the point of just not speaking what I need to speak?

Q2) Was that a moment where it was correct to bail or should I have persisted a bit? If I did persist should I have called her out on her unnecessary dismissivness and attitude for constantly looking at the phone….

Q3) Should I reengage in the future or better to save face? Chase Amante had articles about reapproaching women that rejected you harshly

This is a woman I didnt want to blow it up with but I did, what I did after is just talked to some friends in town that she also knows and avoided looking at her at all cost. Of course it is was far from easy and she knows it but I tried my best not to look at her or reengage even though I wanted to reapproach

To be honest I feel for her, it is terrfying thought for a woman when I guy she doesnt know well is always approaching her regardless weather she likes him or not. I felt bad for creeping her out.

Most important question. I want to get rid of the feeling INSIDE MYHEAD that I am creepy and awkward, Especially that I go out alone.

And please tell me how to make this post and reframe it to a more positive one

Edit: I just taled to a friend on the phone and he told me he happens to know her well, he said she has close to 2000 instagram followers, with an insane number of men attracted to her so he told me why do you even bother with a woman as such and is considered a beauty pagant in Finalnd (I knew nothing of such since I dont have instagram and I dont use it)

Edit 2: If someone knows good movies on how to deal with a strong rebuffs like such or someone turiåning around an extremely rude or dismissive woman pleas esuggest?

Last edited:
>