When to give a shit and When not

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I swear, one of the greatest most fulfilling lessons you can ever learn is when to give a shit and when not too.

So many of us, and i’ve been guilty of this myself, love living in the extremes of behavior. Noone ever takes a mindful effort to balance out and know when to take a different approach.

On one hand when you give too much of a shit it’s taxing on your brain, your mental health. You’re so focused on making sure that you give a shit that you’re left with no shits to give for yourself. You give all your shits away and in the end you’re left with none. And to make matters worse you’re taken advantage of by people who don’t give a shit.

On the other hand when you don’t give any shits you’re left alone, noone wants to be around you because you’re only self serving, you have no companions, lovers, or anything for that matter because you hold all your shits to yourself. Or you’ll take it one step further and start mooching shits off of shit givers.

If you find that perfect equilibrium of when to give a shit and when not to you’ll be infinitely more well received, by yourself, and by others.

Peace

Last edited:

happynanako

Space Monkey
space monkey
The idea is simple, when you're in a bad mood, avoid all texting. It affected me recently and I realised I made the same mistakes again.

>