When to set up a date with a girl?

rulesofloaded

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello.I have a question related to setting up dates.

What time should you set up the date?By that I mean should you schedule a date in the next few days,or would there be a difference if you scheduled it in two weeks?

For example,if I want to date a girl in two weeks,what would be better:ask her now,or a few days before the day I want to meet with her?

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey,

Girls emotions are changing all the time. She may feel good about a date the moment she agrees to it. But there is no guarantee that she still feels good about it one week, or two weeks later.

For this reason you should ideally set up the date between one and three days before,. Trying to set the date for the same day is a little risky, like last minute notice and she may already have plan. So best to take a shot at the next day or the day after.

Setting a date a week in advance, or more, is calling for problems. Your first problem will be to maintain contact with her all the way to the date. The second problem is she might change her mind two or three times in the meantime. Avoid that if you can.

If you're only available in two weeks time, the best strategy is to maintain a casual, low intensity chat with her until a few days before, then ask her out.

Seppuku

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey,

Girls emotions are changing all the time. She may feel good about a date the moment she agrees to it. But there is no guarantee that she still feels good about it one week, or two weeks later.

For this reason you should ideally set up the date between one and three days before,. Trying to set the date for the same day is a little risky, like last minute notice and she may already have plan. So best to take a shot at the next day or the day after.

Setting a date a week in advance, or more, is calling for problems. Your first problem will be to maintain contact with her all the way to the date. The second problem is she might change her mind two or three times in the meantime. Avoid that if you can.

If you're only available in two weeks time, the best strategy is to maintain a casual, low intensity chat with her until a few days before, then ask her out.

Seppuku
But what if she’s the one that says she’s only available many days later? That’s happened a lot where you ask her when she’s free then she’ll say a day four days later or the next week.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Four days later: You agree to it right away.

More than that, you tell her "I'll let you know about it next week". How many times did you have a girl telling you "I'll let you know". So now is your turn to keep her waiting a bit. Then, two days before her available day, you come back to her, you make no reference to what she told you, and ask her if she's free in the next few days. Like if you asked her for the first time.

This is persistence at its best.

And if she's not free (again), you decide if you want to give it one more shot (and only one), or not. Then play the same little scenario.

The bottom line is, if she likes you, she'll make herself available for you. You can persist if needed, but only for so many times, because your time is more important than any given girl. A girl is just a girl. If she's playing games, there are tons of other girls at least as pretty, who will be happy to have you.

Seppuku

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Four days later: You agree to it right away.

More than that, you tell her "I'll let you know about it next week". How many times did you have a girl telling you "I'll let you know". So now is your turn to keep her waiting a bit. Then, two days before her available day, you come back to her, you make no reference to what she told you, and ask her if she's free in the next few days. Like if you asked her for the first time.

This is persistence at its best.

And if she's not free (again), you decide if you want to give it one more shot (and only one), or not. Then play the same little scenario.

The bottom line is, if she likes you, she'll make herself available for you. You can persist if needed, but only for so many times, because your time is more important than any given girl. A girl is just a girl. If she's playing games, there are tons of other girls at least as pretty, who will be happy to have you.

Seppuku
Yeah that makes sense, appreciate it.

>