When you meet 2+ girls and cannot isolate

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yesterday I was at a bar playing pool with few friends when these 2 cute girls sat close to where the pool table is.

After a few minutes, I approached them asking where they were from etc. They seemed receptive so I sat down with them for about 10 mins. We spoke about the different cultures of greeting people and generally it was a fun convo where 1 of the girls seemed more interested in talking to me. However, while I liked both, the other girl was more my type. She also spoke energetically but her English wasnt as good so was a little more shy.

I had to go soon as I had other plans so I asked both for their instagram and moved on. But these girls were flatmates and now I feel a little confused on what to do.

This has happened to me in the past and ocassionally in social situations where its harder to isolate.

Should I have made it clear I was more interested in 1 over the other in person?

How best to get out if either had a partner. If im honest, I initially though they may even be together. But I probed a little and it didnt seem like it. If one is taken then it makes the decision to focus on the other a little easier.

Should I just text the one I'm more interested in and basically forget the friend?

If you were in a situation where you like both girls but have a preference, would you go for the one you are more attracted to or the one that seems more engaged with you?

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i would have considered going back to their flat with them. I would suggest contacting them saying "I had a great time hanging out with you. Why don't I come over and see you again." Likely one of them will take off, leaving you with the other you is most interested in you. If they both stay, keep escalating, a three some is a good result, but not likely.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I would try to find the correct order in which to fuck them both.

I mean temporally you probably have to pick eventually, but the whole time id be wondering if i could somehow fuck them both

I think the correct answer might be you go witjmh whichever one will do it first.

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i would have considered going back to their flat with them. I would suggest contacting them saying "I had a great time hanging out with you. Why don't I come over and see you again." Likely one of them will take off, leaving you with the other you is most interested in you. If they both stay, keep escalating, a three some is a good result, but not likely.
That night I had plans I couldn't get out off, but otherwise I think it would have been a good choice. That text idea seems a little forward given the little time I spent with them though. I did start messaging the one I liked more but getting mixed results.

I would try to find the correct order in which to fuck them both.

I mean temporally you probably have to pick eventually, but the whole time id be wondering if i could somehow fuck them both

I think the correct answer might be you go witjmh whichever one will do it first.
I like the answer but I'm so rusty and even before when I was in the flow I was still a beginner, going for a threesome or for both of them at the same time is going to make things more difficult than it already is. I can't even get one right now! I probably should have messaged the one that seemed to be more into me first to make it easier.

I currently really dislike texting as my calibration is so off. I feel much more comfortable in person because even if I do something silly, you can correct course pretty quickly.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You have only 3 options:

1. Threesome... but let's be real...
2. Not isolate and keep both "entertained" while under the radar convey interest in main target, while also making sure you escalate the vibe with her - difficult.
3. Find a wing on the spot, or hope some dude approaches the friend.

Usually, the way it goes is that you have to have to keep up with both girls until the cockblock leaves.... (usually at around closing time).

Have you read this article?

-Teevster

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like the answer but I'm so rusty and even before when I was in the flow I was still a beginner, going for a threesome or for both of them at the same time is going to make things more difficult than it already is. I can't even get one right now!
This is the pot calling the kettle black, but... the mindset is very unproductive for seduction efforts. Have fun! Look for enjoyment and lean into sources of it. Go for what you want, believe in your right to want and to have. Believe in the female appreciation of confident masculine presence, whether in person or taking up space in her mind (meaning it'll probably be taking space in HER soon).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yesterday I was at a bar playing pool with few friends when these 2 cute girls sat close to where the pool table is.

After a few minutes, I approached them asking where they were from etc. They seemed receptive so I sat down with them for about 10 mins. We spoke about the different cultures of greeting people and generally it was a fun convo where 1 of the girls seemed more interested in talking to me. However, while I liked both, the other girl was more my type. She also spoke energetically but her English wasnt as good so was a little more shy.

I had to go soon as I had other plans so I asked both for their instagram and moved on. But these girls were flatmates and now I feel a little confused on what to do.

This has happened to me in the past and ocassionally in social situations where its harder to isolate.

Should I have made it clear I was more interested in 1 over the other in person?

How best to get out if either had a partner. If im honest, I initially though they may even be together. But I probed a little and it didnt seem like it. If one is taken then it makes the decision to focus on the other a little easier.

Should I just text the one I'm more interested in and basically forget the friend?

If you were in a situation where you like both girls but have a preference, would you go for the one you are more attracted to or the one that seems more engaged with you?
This happens a lot you have 2 girls and you get stuck with the one you dont like at times, not always but happens a lot, when this happen you need to try to get a reaction from the one you like indirectly couple of times to see if she bites in a way the other one does not notice and think you are just a cool social giluy, again this has to be done under the radar, if by the micro expression of body language she is not biting...you focus on the other one and stay in set, usually i wait or get a civilian by me noticing they want to approach but scare of me, so i give a body language face gesture hint to go for other.... main problem most guys not that good and they fuck it up, but is ok cause helps me buy time to seduce, then she will handle the other girl a lot of times...other times they will cock block...sometimes u get lucky that the wild car out of no were civilian wing is ok and she likes him...

P.s. if gay dude and girl you need to flirt, no homo with gay dude, if he likes u, u will fuck her

Last edited:

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You have only 3 options:

1. Threesome... but let's be real...
2. Not isolate and keep both "entertained" while under the radar convey interest in main target, while also making sure you escalate the vibe with her - difficult.
3. Find a wing on the spot, or hope some dude approaches the friend.

Usually, the way it goes is that you have to have to keep up with both girls until the cockblock leaves.... (usually at around closing time).

Have you read this article?

-Teevster
Honestly, I don't find 2) the first part of 2 difficult. When I'm in the right energy (which is pretty much guaranteed if 2 hot girls are talking to me), I think I have a very good vibe and can lead conversations to fun topics. Both girls were really enthusiastic talking to me - I had to go and play my turn at the pool table a few times, and a few guys tried their luck while I was away and they shooed the guys off while being completely natural when I came back after my turn. They were also straight away reciprocating touches when we were discussing how different cultures greet each other. But the second part of expressing sexual interest to one of them... that's where I struggled.

I could have found a wing on the spot to be fair. If I hadn't needed to go, that probably would have happened and is probably what I should focus on next time.

I read the article after the event. I think given that I had to go, I actually feel I did okey with getting their contacts and leaving it at a high. The one I'm more interested in somewhat accepted my soft close over text, so I'm not going to rush a hard close and see where it goes.

This is the pot calling the kettle black, but... the mindset is very unproductive for seduction efforts. Have fun! Look for enjoyment and lean into sources of it. Go for what you want, believe in your right to want and to have. Believe in the female appreciation of confident masculine presence, whether in person or taking up space in her mind (meaning it'll probably be taking space in HER soon).
I appreciate the comment, just to clarify that I have a very critical mindset when analysing on forums because I rather be real and get advice for the next time then sugar coating stuff. In real life, I don't have this mindset. My resolution is that I approached two hot girls, and it went great regardless of the result as I genuinely had fun talking to them. But I feel that if i'm not critical at specific times, then I won't progress as fast as I want to in my abilities.

Also, I would say that some of my skills are at different levels to the point of coming off a little incongruent (e.g. giving off positive vibes in person and then totally messing it up over text with some girls) - so going for a threesome for example is just going to mess with "Was going for a threesome the mistake or my execution" which is not really what I want right now.

This happens a lot you have 2 girls and u get stuck with the one u dont like at times, not always but happens a lot, when this happen you need to try to get a reaction from the one you like indirectly couple of times to see if she bites in a way the other one does not notice and think you are just a cool social giluy, again thos has to be done under radar, if by the micro expression of body language she is not biting...you focus on the other pne and stay in set, usually i wait or get a civilian by me noticing they want to approach but scare of me, so i give a body language face gesture hint to go for other.... main problem most guys no that good and they fuck it up, but is pk cause helps me buy time to seduce, then she will handle the other girl a lot of times...other times they will cock block...sometomes u get lucky that the wild car out of no where civilian wing is ok and she likes him...

P.s. if gay dude and girl you need to flirt, no homo with gay dude, if he likes u, u will fuck her

This is what I sometimes don't like about wings. I'm not the best wing either but at least I do my best to isolate to give alone time for my wing. Whereas my experience has been the guy either tries and have a group convo or totally bore the other girl that she is desperate for her friend back...

Haha love the gay dude comment, I've done that in the past in social situations and it works wonders. Girls can just feel you are non-judgmental sexually if you are ok with flirting with everyone. Once I really wanted to try it with this hot girl who told me she had a bf so I lied to her that I was gay and wanted to practise kissing as I was shy. Things were going good until her bf's friends came and started questioning me... His friends were massive rugby dudes twice my size so decided to eject before I got my ass kicked. Still was a little worried at just how easily she was convinced (or maybe she knew but had plausible deniability for kissing me?)

Last edited:

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That night I had plans I couldn't get out off, but otherwise I think it would have been a good choice. That text idea seems a little forward given the little time I spent with them though. I did start messaging the one I liked more but getting mixed results.

I like the answer but I'm so rusty and even before when I was in the flow I was still a beginner, going for a threesome or for both of them at the same time is going to make things more difficult than it already is. I can't even get one right now! I probably should have messaged the one that seemed to be more into me first to make it easier.

I currently really dislike texting as my calibration is so off. I feel much more comfortable in person because even if I do something silly, you can correct course pretty quickly.

Oh dont get the impression i think i would succeed either. I said 'try'

Theres something to be said for having the spirit in you

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

You tell the one you are not interested in how cool, funny, cute, the one you are interested in is. In front of your target... Make her the target's "social secretary" and make arrangements with HER on when your target is available to go on a date.....You are giving the obstacle the attention while appealing to her vanity that she has an illusion of control over the situation. If she cock blocks you, then she LOOKS like a cock blocker...If she is a good friend , then she is going to endorse her friend as a good date for you , because of that. It is counter intuitive, but you address objections before she can offer up any obstacles....

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I know some really experienced guys can pull off threesomes. I don't know exactly how you would do this but I know it is possible.

I mean their flatmates right? You could just fuck both of them whenever you pull up to the flat and that would be like a dream come true.

If you think that might not be possible for you either logistically or experience-wise, I would suggest going direct at the end of the encounter with a compliment towards the girl you like so she knows what your intentions are.

Just try to not make the other girl feel left out when you do this. You can do that by still giving the not hot girl ample attention when all three of you are talking leading up to your compliment.

If You like both of them and both of them like you, you'll have to pick one at first. Shouldn't be too hard to fuck the other one after you've fucked the first because her attraction to you will go up after you've fucked her friend. Same reason why a girlfriend's friends want to fuck the boyfriend after the couple breaks up.

These are just my theories, I have yet to have a threesome opportunity. I feel like some sets I could have tried gaming both at once but I wanted to pick, makes things simpler.

best,

Lord Byron Reincarnate

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You tell the one you are not interested in how cool, funny, cute, the one you are interested in is. In front of your target... Make her the target's "social secretary" and make arrangements with HER on when your target is available to go on a date.....You are giving the obstacle the attention while appealing to her vanity that she has an illusion of control over the situation. If she cock blocks you, then she LOOKS like a cock blocker...If she is a good friend , then she is going to endorse her friend as a good date for you , because of that. It is counter intuitive, but you address objections before she can offer up any obstacles....
I like this and feel in this situation it could have worked because neither of them felt 'left out'. I'll have to test this out more especially in clubs as I somehow get into these kinds of situations too often.
I know some really experienced guys can pull off threesomes. I don't know exactly how you would do this but I know it is possible.

I mean their flatmates right? You could just fuck both of them whenever you pull up to the flat and that would be like a dream come true.

If you think that might not be possible for you either logistically or experience-wise, I would suggest going direct at the end of the encounter with a compliment towards the girl you like so she knows what your intentions are.

Just try to not make the other girl feel left out when you do this. You can do that by still giving the not hot girl ample attention when all three of you are talking leading up to your compliment.

If You like both of them and both of them like you, you'll have to pick one at first. Shouldn't be too hard to fuck the other one after you've fucked the first because her attraction to you will go up after you've fucked her friend. Same reason why a girlfriend's friends want to fuck the boyfriend after the couple breaks up.

These are just my theories, I have yet to have a threesome opportunity. I feel like some sets I could have tried gaming both at once but I wanted to pick, makes things simpler.

best,

Lord Byron Reincarnate
They were both hot enough, which is what makes me doubt who I wantedto go for. One was def more my type though. I have a feeling Ill be able to slow text my way to a date.

>