Where and how to have sex during daytime?

ShotCalla

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, I have a date this week during the day and I know how chase says to move fast, but I dont have my own home and she doesnt either and the only time shes available is during the day. I dont want attraction to expire because I didnt sleep with her on the first date. How can I have unconventional sex during the day and where? And if I cant should I just cancel until I get a free hhouse which is weeks from now? I know how attraction expires quickly so what do I do? Thanks guys.

Clout

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I guessing you are still living at home? Is there any reason why you can't bring her back, you can just watch a film...to start. If you are both young just shut the door, they usually fine with it.

Seriously though, parents can be very liberal with stuff you just got to be open with it. For example when I was 18 my dad brought up in front of my grandparents, mother, brother and gf while at a meal that he had to put wooden blocks down the side of my bed to "protect" the radiator from the metal bed movements...I died. Life got a lot easier after that though lol.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey ShotCalla,

It's definitely possible to have sex in an unconventional location. And, like all things, it's important to know what you're doing. Here's a good primer for that: https://www.girlschase.com/content/sex-l ... ual-places

Some good places to think about doing the deed:

- Any public area which can be locked (bathroom, car)
- Sparsely populated areas outside (trails, beach)
- Elevator

the only time shes available is during the day.

Remember to do things on your terms. Don't bend over backwards trying to morph things into her schedule. She has time at night, trust me. She just wants to relegate it to the day time.

>