Where are the best places/situations/venues to meet quality girls in 2024?

Justintime

Rookie
Rookie
I realize this question has likely been asked before, but I couldn't pull up anything using the search.

Loverboy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Daygame: coffee shops. I usually go there with my laptop and the intention of doing some work (study, emails catchup, ...) and I deliberately walk my way there even though a bus would be faster. On my way I wander around, get lost in a cute little home deco shop or a flower shop, I ask my way to girls, and so on.

Another one I'm going to try more consistently (especially good for city trips): check out the little shops. Bakeries, home deco, flowers, local bookstores, art galleries, ... These are often empty during the day and you never know, sometimes there's a cute girl behind the counter.

For me personally, I have associated daygame with the exploration of my city. It's a great opportunity to discover hidden cosy streets, nice parks for picnics, great cocktail bars, cute coffee shops.

If you want more ideas: scout the parks during lunch time, or go to work slightly earlier than usual. The city streets aren't very crowded around 8.30am, perfect opportunity to interrupt a cute stranger without people around.
Apart from that, go to yoga class every once in a while. Because, you know, stretching is important. Take the freebie initiation they offer, then go to a different one.
Art galleries and cultural events are great too. They may not be your thing but, you know, being a man of culture is important.

Golden rule: take your headphone off. Stop listening to music or podcasts when you're on the move. Learn to be in the moment, take in the environment, look around.

...I think that's plenty to start with ;)

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Justintime

Quality is subjective.

Your definition of what constitutes a quality girl might completely differ from someone else's.

Once you have your definition in hand, then we can better help you find them.

For instance, I have an alcohol problem. Haven't touched it for more than a year now. In order not to get reeled back into that prison, I choose to have girlfriends or FWBs that do not drink.

Obviously then, bars and clubs aren't gonna be my best bet meet these girls.

It's not to say that girls who drink and frequent bars are low quality.

Not at all.

They're just not what I'm looking for at the moment based on my personal preference.

Figure out what you're looking for.

Read the various articles on the site on the kind of girls you can find in different venues.

Locate the ones that have the kind of girls you rate as high quality.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I realize this question has likely been asked before, but I couldn't pull up anything using the search.

The trend for 2024 is pretty straightforward with every person in my social circle geared into running clubs.

Besides that obvious trend the usual spots are still very well. Places that seem to be unusually bad for PUA recently is University campuses.

For me this summer I’m going to be at the local outdoor pools and concerts.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

>