Where do I start

Mrbolton

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m in my early thirties and have never had great success with women. I’ve had some girlfriends and hook ups but nothing to be particularly proud of. I’ve never had the dating life I’ve always wanted. Does anyone have any advice to where I can just get started? Is there a beginners guide that is available? I really don’t know what to do at this point. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey @Mrbolton

There is a lot of stuff here and you can get lost. So find below some beginner resources in no particular order:
1.Newbie Assignement
2.Getting started in seduction - Not GC Link but from Seppuku a senior member here
3.How to get girls last post youll ever need
4.GC Quiz : You will get a serie of articles and mission tailored to your level
5.Another post about the Basics from Alek
6.How to Page

and a last one for you since you ùay consider yourself older: https://www.girlschase.com/content/why-it-s-not-too-late-learn-seduction-and-reap-benefits

Happy hunting

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Mrbolton ,

Just wanna add that it's important to have the right mindset. That means accepting where you are right now and resolving to move forward and progress, bit by bit. Once you realize what you need to work on, accept that right now you might not be good at this and nevertheless move forward trying to improve. Accept that it will take time. Do this, and you'll get there faster than you ever imagined.

I'm saying this cause I got stuck in the same place for awfully too long until I said "Screw this, I'll do what I have to do to get better"
And for me, that meant working on fundamentals. I had to lose weight first (took me 6 months), then start dressing better, wipe off that scowl from my face and learn how to act in more attractive ways.

Then there's game. My weaknesses were that I subtracted value instead of adding it. The opposite of cool. Then I tackled other stuffs like conversation and basic social skills (all of which I severely lacked). I sucked at law of least effort and being warm. I was fucking rude and lacked basic human decency.

So, first, accept yourself. Make peace with the fact that it will take time.

Then, identify your weaknesses.

Using the articles on the site, you will know what you should and should not be doing.

Aim to actively work on one weakness in your fundamentals and one weakness in your game. Generally speaking, focusing on your fundamentals will more or less set your game right. Meaning that you'll be a pleasant, cool person by default. Some other stuff will still require study (like how to pull a threesome, #goals)

This is what set my vibe right in about 1 and a half years. Pretty fast, if you ask me. Depending on where you are right now, it might be sooner (you've had some girlfriends and hookups, you're most likely better off than I was. I was a lonely af virgin at this time last year xD)

Mrbolton

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey @Mrbolton

There is a lot of stuff here and you can get lost. So find below some beginner resources in no particular order:
1.Newbie Assignement
2.Getting started in seduction - Not GC Link but from Seppuku a senior member here
3.How to get girls last post youll ever need
4.GC Quiz : You will get a serie of articles and mission tailored to your level
5.Another post about the Basics from Alek
6.How to Page

and a last one for you since you ùay consider yourself older: https://www.girlschase.com/content/why-it-s-not-too-late-learn-seduction-and-reap-benefits

Happy hunting

Thank you. I don’t really think of myself as older. Is this a young group?

@James D what do you mean by fundamentals.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Mrbolton

Every aspect talked in this post is a fundamental. Chase also explains how to start adopting them as habits.
You can start with this post and get started working on a few fundamentals.

Mrbolton

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Mrbolton

Every aspect talked in this post is a fundamental. Chase also explains how to start adopting them as habits.
You can start with this post and get started working on a few fundamentals.
Thank you sir

>