Where to go from here (second date when she came home to yours on first, but didn't close)

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi fellas,

So, this girl from my FR here that I saw on Friday night, wants to see me again. Now I'm in a bit of a dilemma. She was free on Sunday which I realized too late, so I texted her Sunday morning for a spontaneous Sunday daytime date with no sex, so I could then plan another for the week to sleep with her (date compression). But I only got a reply at the end of the day (realize now I should have phone called) - she apologized for the late reply and said she was busy with preparing for uni all day which started again Monday. I got her schedule and she's free Wednesday so we've locked it in. Only problem is, she's going away to visit friends and family for a week after that which isn't good for the attraction window - and I'm not sure what to do for the second date. Of course I want to have it close to mine to increase chances of sex again before she leaves, but I feel having both the first and second dates close to mine, she'll start to get suspicious and think I'm only doing this for sex (which, I guess is true).

I'm thinking of having it in a park (sufficiently different from the first date at a bar) and sufficiently far from my house, but close to a tram line which goes to mine so that if things go well we can get the tram back, which she may be more open to if she is leaving the next day.

Anyone have thoughts on this situation/similar experiences that they would like to share?

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok, I'm going to go the romantic option and give her two choices - walk in the park and beach with drinks (quite far both our houses) and a walk on a river trail (between our two houses). I'll get her availability for when she gets back from her holiday during the date and then make plans then and there for dinner (towards the end, so she is wondering how this one is going to end)

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Mooser

I think you will find what you are looking for here:

Happy Hunting

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ah of course there's an article about it! Thanks man.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I would not give her options, I would just pick one and go with it. Reason being women do not want to lead, they just want to dress up and then enjoy the date. I understand where you are coming from to give her the options, it is similar to picking a restaurant for dinnner, mexican or italian because you know she enjoys both and you want to show consideration for her taste. So I would go most likely with the second one because it is not as far.
I think once you are in a relationship, listing out options is not so bad. But here, she could get a feeling that she has to call the shots.

If a girl is very interested, she does not care where you go, she goes with you and that is what matters to her the most.
When she is somewhat interested, she considers the option you propose but also your leadership. Say a girl is very active and only somewhat interested.. proposing just a coffee may be boring to her but going to a watersking may be just the thing and makes her more excited.
At the end of the day, aim for the option that can transition well through multiple settings and end at a private location for the sex to happen.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks guys. So what ended up happening was I gave her just one option (different to the ones I previously mentioned - in between our houses and it involved getting ice cream, drinks and then heading to a park ), and like a dunce forgot that it was the only day this week with heavy rain and thunderstorms. She responded saying it sounded amazing but mentioned the rain and that it might be better if we do something indoors. We joked about it then I said I'd find something else for us to do.

Half an hour later she texts me saying she's booked us in for a spanish dinner for two in the city and asking if that was ok otherwise she'd cancel. Now I should mention I can tell she is very excited about me because we do have a lot in common which is why she is helping push this forward as much as she can. I thanked her for that and agreed.

We went on the date, I wanted to keep walking around the city and escalating some more but she mentioned she had to get back to study. Ended with a quick kiss (I should have made it more passionate and told her that was for organizing dinner to reward it), but during the date I suggested she come to mine to cook something together next Saturday (she is working and then going away for a week so can't do sooner) and she agreed.

Last edited:
>