Who is your dream fuck?

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm curious to see what people's top girl looks like. Plus, I just found my new one. Her name is Claire Julien (an actress). I think she'd be better with brown eyes, but I really can't complain ;). She's on my vision board. I'm a sucker for blondes (but who isn't?)

df_claire_julien.jpg
260full-.jpg

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A threesome with Troian Bellisario (Pretty Little Liars) and Crystal Reed (Teen Wolf). Im a sucker for brunettes ;)

df_troian_bellisario.jpg

df_crystal_reed.jpg

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm actually not into blondes.

Selena Gomez, Jhene Aiko.

df_selena_gomez.jpg

df_jhene_aiko.jpg

Jake.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hardly know where to start (XC: Claire Julien... oh yes! Eternity: Crystal Reed... yes yes!)

df_claire_julien.jpg

df_crystal_reed.jpg

but do you recognize this babe?

df_constance_jablonski.jpg

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey
no offence guys, but i don't find any of these girls suggested even attractive.

That says more about me than anyone else though - my friends have always said i have an odd taste in women.

There's a girl i met while travelling. Had gorgeous legs, perfect shape and a very beautiful face. She was a waitress, and whenever she bent over to pick something up with her very short skirt, i felt i would have a heart attack.

She seemed reasonably into me, and liked talking to me. Not sure if she was just being friendly as i was a customer. I got her number, so once i sorted this GC stuff out, i'm going to find her and give her a night (or two) she'd never forget :)

There's a number of italian actresses i find very attractive too, but i forgot their names.

@Marty: That's Constance Jablonski.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know I said I had already done my last post... but I couldn't resist this one...

I'm pretty sure every board member knows I love Latinas... so this one should be no surprise!

df_eva_mendes.jpg

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I remember answering this one before, but I don't mind answering it again... Denise Milani.

df_denise_milani.jpg

=)

- Franco

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jake D,

Jake D. said:
Selena Gomez, Jhene Aiko.

Selena Gomez was child like, until then. Now she's super uber ovenly, over the top, in the kitchen, put oil in the deep fryer, HOT!. :)

df_selena_gomez.jpg

Zac

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Too many to name. lol
Since i still have a scarcity mentality, i'd be fine with any girl who doesn't look like the boring girls I see everyday.
i'd have to say:

Australian actress Phoebe Tonkin.
I mean...look at her.
df_phoebe_tonkin.jpg
phoebe-tonkin-124901.jpg

Good God.
Also just about any girl from this: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 588&type=3
I can tell Franco is boob man. me? I'm in love with a girl's butts and legs.
Also can't forget Carol Seleme, brazilian model:
tumblr_mdd3xaGgU21qglb6fo1_500-485x315.jpg

df_carol_seleme.jpg
img_0908.jpg

yes, that ass is real.
I would list more because my taste is women is vast and I also agree with all you guys choices as well.

Wes.

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wow some great replies here. I'm glad I could lure you out for one last post Zphinx! Its good to see that tastes vary. I wouldn't want every guy going after the same type of girls as me. Wesley, I'm a leg guy too, and damn lol. I know Phoebe Tonkin from the the vampire diaries, but I think Nina Dobrev is hotter when she plays the evil sexy vampire

df_nina_dobrev.jpg

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nicki Minaj has an amazing ass and I think she'd be a fucking freak. In bed.

df_nicki_minaj.jpg

Taylor swift is pretty cute.

df_taylor_swift.jpg

I really don't keep up with famous people (Nicki was literally the only girl I could think of that's famous and hot) to know but my all time fuck that you may not of heard of it this charming lady... man? Sexy either way ;)

df_hairy_jessica_alba.jpg

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
haha Franco likes big tittiies!

I have no idea who all these women yall talk about are so I'm looking them up. And Damn does Denise Milani have some big tits. VEERRYY NICCEEEE, how mucchhhhhh?????
images

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
xcrunner said:
Wow some great replies here. I'm glad I could lure you out for one last post Zphinx! Its good to see that tastes vary. I wouldn't want every guy going after the same type of girls as me. Wesley, I'm a leg guy too, and damn lol. I know Phoebe Tonkin from the the vampire diaries, but I think Nina Dobrev is hotter when she plays the evil sexy vampire
Oh yes! Can't forget about Nina Dobrev.

df_nina_dobrev.jpg

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mr.Rob said:
images
Nicki Minaj has an amazing ass and I think she'd be a fucking freak. In bed.

Taylor swift is pretty cute. I really don't keep up with famous people (Nicki was literally the only girl I could think of that's famous and hot) to know but my all time fuck that you may not of heard of it this charming lady... man? Sexy either way ;)
images

Lol I agree with Nicki...but she'd probably have me prematurely ejactulating. Haha I can't handle all that.
And um...what's up with that second picture, Rob?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
What the hells wrong with you Wes you don't think the second girl is sexy? Are you gay or something!

Lol R.I.P. your boner!

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HEIDI KLUME....YEALL KIDS DONT KNOW SEXY....YEA IM TALKING TO YOU RICHARD

df_heidi_klum.jpg

df_heidi_klum_1992.jpg

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

^^^ I'm so glad you went out of your way to respond to me ;) Totally chasing me!

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Z Vaunswa said:

^^^ I'm so glad you went out of your way to respond to me ;) Totally chasing me!
I love how Richard keeps coming back after he said he had made his last post.
I don't think you can leave us, man. Lol

>