Why are guys so full of Ego?

Cassy

Space Monkey
space monkey
You cant know which guy is suffering with girls and cant get laid because no guy wants to admit it in person, especially friends. I'v noticed that some of my friends when the topic turns to girls or relationships they'll always make their life seem so wonderful like women are chasing over them but in reality their just average Joes who suck at women. Even in early high school when most guys are still virgins, no guy will admit to being a virgin. I used to feel as if my life sucked until I realized that most guys just do the talking but dont walk the talk. Nowadays I learn to trust actions than their words coz everyguy you meet will tell you he's doing fine with women even if he has no girl in his life and cant find a girl to save his life. One guy even told me that he doesnt need to approach women in the streets coz women are the ones chasing after him. I laughed at this coz we all know women dont make the 1st move and they dont approach guys. No guy wants to admit he sucks at women...

GeneralFap

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girls don't want to appear like sluts so they lie to themselves and others, and guys don't want to appear inexperienced so they do the same.

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
Girls don't want to appear like sluts so they lie to themselves and others, and guys don't want to appear inexperienced so they do the same.

You can still save social face but work behind the scenes.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yeah i’d like to see more proof. i’m not real sure how good anyone actually is. me and my friends are all about proving our results to each other. also a lot of guys might fuck a lot of ugly girls. to me success means getting maybe not the hottest girls, but at least girls who are better looking than you. if you’re dating below your league that isn’t exactly game.

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
yeah i’d like to see more proof. i’m not real sure how good anyone actually is. me and my friends are all about proving our results to each other. also a lot of guys might fuck a lot of ugly girls. to me success means getting maybe not the hottest girls, but at least girls who are better looking than you. if you’re dating below your league that isn’t exactly game.
Game imo, helps with social status & dating girls at various "levels" above what you think you're capable of pulling. GC, some Red Pill knowledge sans cynicism really upgrades you're smv
The more authentic the change, the less "gimmicky" & more natural game becomes.

>