Why Are ijjj and RazorJack not on here yet?

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
do any of you know these 2 guys?

ijjj got banned from nextasf because people stupidly thought he was KJ even though he gave plenty of practical advice that helped

I discovered razorjack after i realized i had unknowingly been running his asshole rockstar method for years

both of these guys would bring great value to this community

if any of you know them offline, please invite them to join this forum

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Razorjack is busy with his life as a family man. He is closing into his older years (like we are talking 45+). Ijjji was banned from nextASF for being a fake.

Most guys who believed ijjji to be a fake are people posting here nowadays. I was one of them.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did someone call my name? :p

Happy to join and contribute when I can. As Teevster mentioned, just busy with work and family.

But the family is away for a while so I've got some time over :)

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
do any of you know these 2 guys?

ijjj got banned from nextasf because people stupidly thought he was KJ even though he gave plenty of practical advice that helped

I discovered razorjack after i realized i had unknowingly been running his asshole rockstar method for years

both of these guys would bring great value to this community

if any of you know them offline, please invite them to join this forum

I'm always amazed how we find such commonalities, discover similar tactics/techniques/styles and draw similar conclusions independently.

Honestly don't know how much value I can contribute, but I'll try :)

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Razorjack is busy with his life as a family man. He is closing into his older years (like we are talking 45+). Ijjji was banned from nextASF for being a fake.

Most guys who believed ijjji to be a fake are people posting here nowadays. I was one of them.

Older years at 45? :p

LOL! Try again! :)

I actually turn 50 this year! :)

Yeah, family, work and life in general is taking up all my time, but I'll try to contribute when I can.

ijjji was always a bit of a mystery to me. I offered to meet up with him for years since he lived in a neighboring country but as far as I know, he's never met up with anyone from the community. When I got invited to join Underscore (invitation only secret seduction forum for PU "gurus" only) many moons ago, none of the "gurus" had met him either.

Don't know if he was a fake or not, but his stuff could be a bit out there sometimes where I had trouble grasping what he was trying to convey. Then there were times when it totally resonated. Strange.....

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Did someone call my name? :p

Right on!

Welcome, RJ!

To any of the guys here who came after the mASF years, Razorjack is an old hand from the early seduction community.

Posted a lot of great stuff and had a lot of influence on many guys (guys I learned from referenced him a fair bit).

Razorjack... I realize you're retired from the bachelor lifestyle... so no pressure to live up to old antics or anything like that ;)

Your perspective given your history and where you're at right now in life is most welcome.

To anyone wanting to check out Razorjack's post history, you can still access the old mASF zip archive of his posts here.

Lots of great stuff in the old archives.

Cool to see you here, man.

I feel like we're getting a lot of reunions on here of late.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Right on!

Welcome, RJ!

To any of the guys here who came after the mASF years, Razorjack is an old hand from the early seduction community.

Posted a lot of great stuff and had a lot of influence on many guys (guys I learned from referenced him a fair bit).

Razorjack... I realize you're retired from the bachelor lifestyle... so no pressure to live up to old antics or anything like that ;)

Your perspective given your history and where you're at right now in life is most welcome.

To anyone wanting to check out Razorjack's post history, you can still access the old mASF zip archive of his posts here.

Lots of great stuff in the old archives.

Cool to see you here, man.

I feel like we're getting a lot of reunions on here of late.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Chase!

Glad you guys like my old rants, I really only posted in order so that I could better structure my thinking and aha moments. So really humbled that helped other people.

Would love to meet up sometime Chase. I had a lot of fun with Teevster in Copenhagen, turned out I wasn't so rusty after all! Just takes a long time to recover from a night out nowadays! LOL! :p

>