Why do girls' emotions dissipate faster than guys?

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've read some articles here and there's the ideas of "not having too much fun" with the girl, and also keeping things as low key as possible. Which I get.

But what I'm wondering about is the general idea of why girls "Forget" how potentially solid an interaction was on the initial meet up? Or once their emotions aren't in that "state" they have trouble not flaking.

For me, even if I had a great time at something, I will still REMEMBER those feelings and emotions. They don't just go away and make me feel odd replying to someone let's say I just met and had a good time.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Women feel less need for congruency than men do.
It’s just part of their nature.

Besides that… those amazing feelings you had with her… she may get them from you and another two or three guys and since feelings are fleeting, she will always be more focused on the present feeling than yesterday’s feeling… hence why you need to move fast.

Young women are just in much more abundance than most men.
If it serves any consolation, that reverses with age.

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
Women feel less need for congruency than men do.
It’s just part of their nature.

Besides that… those amazing feelings you had with her… she may get them from you and another two or three guys and since feelings are fleeting, she will always be more focused on the present feeling than yesterday’s feeling… hence why you need to move fast.

Young women are just in much more abundance than most men.
If it serves any consolation, that reverses with age.
So is that another way of saying women are not that honest? lol. Like I say I'm going to do something, I do it (with guy friends etc).

Yes I agree, feelings are fleeting with woman. My mistake in a recent situation was not texting that NIGHT I met her and waiting till the afternoon of the next day.. and she didn't respond till the following day. Just didn't get ball rolling and let emotions dissipate. (OR also could have extended the insta-date that day, but that's another story)....

Not much of a consolation lol. But yes, woman def. have more abundance naturally. It sucsk but all we can do is get better game and improve our life in other ways to try to narrow the gap/not get needy or bad texting when good experiences pop up and are given to us

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You ask good questions. Lots of gristle wrapping the meat of it though.

One thing I had to learn the hard way is that 'fun' or 'good vibes' is NOT sexuality. You have to aim for something beyone fun or good vibes with the women you desire.

You can ever sate her own desire by making her feel too good. Good luck.

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
You ask good questions. Lots of gristle wrapping the meat of it though.

One thing I had to learn the hard way is that 'fun' or 'good vibes' is NOT sexuality. You have to aim for something beyone fun or good vibes with the women you desire.

You can ever sate her own desire by making her feel too good. Good luck.
yeah I agree with what Chase wrote about it being most important to be low-key and chill, NOT about good feelings. As someone who gets addicted and gets reactive when a girl gives me "good feelings", I am trying to realize and understand that it's not about that at all.

Just being super chill is most important what I'm learning/already knew but getting confirmed here

basically I guess investment is most important, her going places with you, agreeing to meet up again, responding to texts, when you escalate she is into it etc

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So is that another way of saying women are not that honest? lol. Like I say I'm going to do something, I do it (with guy friends etc).

lol, no. They’re honest… at least with their acts.
Women are fickle.

Yes I agree, feelings are fleeting with woman. My mistake in a recent situation was not texting that NIGHT I met her and waiting till the afternoon of the next day.. and she didn't respond till the following day. Just didn't get ball rolling and let emotions dissipate. (OR also could have extended the insta-date that day, but that's another story)....

Move faster… that’s the name of the game.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Men are fast to warm up and cool down when it comes to sex.
Women are slow to warm up and slow to cool down when it comes to sex.

Men are slow to become emotional and take time to cool off from emotions.
Women are fast to become emotional and flip from emotion to emotion.

You see the complimentary nature of masculine and feminine?

If men's sex drive is like a light switch, women's emotions are also like a light switch.
If women's sex drive is like an oven that needs preheating, men's emotions are also like an oven that needs preheating.

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
im not sure why it took me this long to realize how important the MOMENT is

... maybe bc before I wasn't having as much success when I did have a cold approach go well and turned into moving venues I just stopped after the first venue change (sorta a second too).

Good to know for future. A good lesson learned (and girl didn't even live where I am to be fair). Onwards.

Magic

Rookie
Rookie
I do not think you are getting her into emotinal state. She laughing at your joke or felling comfortable with you that moment are good things for sure but you are simply scratching the surface here, you have to do deep. You have to master the art of flirting, being playful, push-pull, story telling etc.

Brazerprime

Space Monkey
space monkey
I do not think you are getting her into emotinal state. She laughing at your joke or felling comfortable with you that moment are good things for sure but you are simply scratching the surface here, you have to do deep. You have to master the art of flirting, being playful, push-pull, story telling etc.
wrong. if I'm moving her to a different venue that is a sign of compliance, my mistake was just not CONTINUING to move venues and/or escalate after it was going well and just settled for what I thought was a solid number (which may have been had I not texted relatively poorly)

>