"Why don't you use Google" shit test + why I only open indirect ( for now)

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So , I have really narrowed down on using directional openers .

Yesterday , the above mentioned shit test happened thrice with me .

In first convo....

I said .... I am Afghan and if I used it indian army will find me . ( With facial expressions telling that it's bullshit )

( I am not Afghan but can be mistaken for one )

In other 2 convos ....

I simply said ..... If I could use Google why would I talk to you . ( Smile , and hand gestures pointing to her )

So , the third chick actually asked .... Why doesnt Google work for you .

I replied cuz I got no internet.

Easy peasy .

She didn't ask me further about this.
But , she had to leave so I complimented on her glasses ,.... She got happy .....but she had to leave .

All cool

Any opinion ?

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
It means they can see through your approach

I would use that as an opening to drop the BS and be genuine "To be honest, I asked for directions to break the ice because you seemed interesting and wanted to see if you were cool"

Then transition to whatever because at this point the girl already knows you're hitting on her so might as well go more direct

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
W

I would use that as an opening to drop BS and be genuine "To be honest, I asked for directions to break the ice because you seemed interesting and wanted to see if you were cool"

Then transition to whatever because at this point the girl already knows you're hitting on her so might as well go more dire
I will go direct....but after some time .

Going direct always gives me pressure.... Indirect and situational are able to get in good conversations .

And them seeing through my approach ...that's what I want .

You know how frustrating it is when chicks only tell you the directions and take excuse . Lol

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I d

I would use that as an opening to drop BS and be genuine "To be honest, I asked for directions to break the ice because you seemed interesting and wanted to see if you were cool"

Then transition to whatever because at this point the girl already knows you're hitting on her so might as well go more direct
I don't go direct cuz I am a beginner starting from the bottom of iceberg

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
W

I will go direct....but after some time .

Going direct always gives me pressure.... Indirect and situational are able to get in good conversations .

And them seeing through my approach ...that's what I want .

You know how frustrating it is when chicks only tell you the directions and take excuse . Lol

Well bro they already know why you're there. If they call it out you pretending like that's not why you're there will make the situation awkward

The interaction is already direct at that point

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Say: “But your a hotter version of google”

That’s what I would do lol.

But I do direct all of the time lol, maybe that would ruin the indirect approach.

IMO she’s on to your bullshit of asking directions, so she’s trying to put you on the spot and see if your man enough to tell her the real reason your talking to her

But then she might just think your a pussy for not being direct in the first place.

Directional openers aren’t very good for beginners imo, because she can easily just give directions and leave because your fundamentals don’t convey sexual intent just yet

Indirect is all about low key verbals contrasted with high interest/flirty fundamentals

And direct is the opposite

I think your responses weren’t right

the first is too much flirting for only being like one sentence into the interaction

And the second one is too sweet for having just met her, it implies she’s special, but there’s nothing special abt her that makes her worthy of talking to just yet except that she’s hot, maybe later you find her to be a great human but for now attraction should be the motivator

I like how your going out everyday tho, that’s great!

Police dog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't go direct cuz I am a beginner starting from the bottom of iceberg
I know this is a decades long debate but I would suggest going direct especially as a beginner as it pushes you forward and makes your braver so to speak. When you are no longer afraid of doing that you can adjust your approach based on a particular situation. That’s what I did.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I know this is a decades long debate but I would suggest going direct especially as a beginner as it pushes you forward and makes your braver so to speak. When you are no longer afraid of doing that you can adjust your approach based on a particular situation. That’s what I did.
I actually agree with this. But even then perhaps better to still go sniper at the beginning. All those rejections can be rather discouraging.

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guys , I really like your concern but I am currently focused on this method

Cuz the advice resonates with my situation . I used to be incel too.

No hard feelings .

I will go direct , just not now .

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guys , I really like your concern but I am currently focused on this method

Cuz the advice resonates with my situation . I used to be incel too.

No hard feelings .

I will go direct , just not now .
Ricardus did not rule out direct game completely in his reply

Just like how Ricardus said street stops are advanced, so is indirect

There are fewer situations in which indirect is easy to pull off

With direct, every angle and situations works

Also you don’t have to memorize gambits and tech

In direct you just have to know one line, gives you much more freedom to focus on fundamentals and conversation skills

I’m not saying indirect is bad, it is actually what is needed to get better results once you plateau on direct

But for the beginning, direct much more user friendly and therefore you can improve faster with it

Best,

Biggus

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The real reason I am doing indirect is that a few months ago , I started having panic attacks , they became so severe .... I didn't leave my home for a month ( 90% of the time )

But , something inside me changed ... I wanted to achieve more in my life but didn't want to stress myself anymore to avoid panic .

And by changing my lifestyle , I am actually able to reduce it a lot .

That's the main reason that I am actually doing exposure therapy to a lot of shit .

You see , approach anxiety is such a baby when you have had panic attacks .

I do induce intent , depending on the situation , and the quality of the chick .

But , I open indirect .

Hope you guys understand my situation .

Spyce .

Note : I have already consulted with doctor . And have been doing a lot to change my lifestyle .

Because, panick attacks came cuz I was not living the life I wanted to live for a long ass time . So , there was always this inner turmoil that i had and then the bubble burst . With me paying the price. And also due to having compulsions.

Anyways , I don't wanna derail my own thread . Lol .

Note 2: I am going to climb my way to the top inspite of the b.s. I face .

I just never wanted to share the issues I was facing cuz it's a seduction forum .

Last edited:

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The real reason I am doing indirect is that a few months ago , I started having panic attacks , they became so severe .... I didn't leave my home for a month ( 90% of the time )

But , something inside me changed ... I wanted to achieve more in my life but didn't want to stress myself anymore to avoid panic .

That's the main reason that I am actually doing exposure therapy to a lot of shit .

I do induce intent , depending on the situation , and the quality of the chick .

But , I open indirect .

Spyce .

Note : I have already consulted with doctor . And have been doing a lot to change my lifestyle .

Because, panick attacks came cuz I was not living the life I wanted to live for a long ass time . So , there was always this inner turmoil that i had and then the bubble burst . With me paying the price. And also due to having compulsions.

I just never wanted to share the issues I was facing cuz it's a seduction forum .
Hey man,

Seduction takes into account the 360 degree view of man, every aspect

So no shame in sharing your faults,

I find it honorable that you are able to share your struggles,

many people hide their problems until they reach a breaking point and then even bigger issues emerge

I have had to work through similar struggles to yours,

I have made a lot of progress, but in the grand scheme of things,

if I went back a year in time, I would be starting in a place very similar to yours

The right therapist can help you make progress very fast,
a lot of them are garbage so I progressed really slowly in some parts of my journey

But my most recent therapist is excellent and I making gains fast

I suggest TEAM CBT if you can afford it
(don’t worry it’s not group therapy, team is just an acronym)

Studies have shown it to be way more effective than regular talk therapy

give it a google

ERP therapy (exposure and response prevention therapy) is the golden standard for all anxiety disorders, it is also incorporated into TEAM

I know all this because I am actually studying to become a therapist currently

The inner game is half of the seduction process because state control and momentum are so important and can make or break a set.

So keep these in mind, I hope you give these therapies a shot!

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

But , I open indirect .

Spyce .

How about complimenting on an article that she's wearing but isolating it from her completely?

For ex: Instead of saying, you look great in those boots. Say, I like your boots. Those studs on them make them look badass. (You're complimenting her shoes, not her). It's a form of direct cos she was the one who chose it but still it makes you a bit mysterious since she can't discern whether you complimented her or her boots.

After you say this, based on her reaction, you can change it to direct or just leave it at that. So, after you say this, if she reacts positively, you say:
Are you also badass? ;)

If she responds in a neutral tone, say something like:
I'm always amazed how designers think when they design something like that. They must be really creative. (You still didn't get rejected).

Suppose she reacts negatively just saying thank you without making eye contact or doesn't pay you attention, don't look at her. Just keep looking at those boots as you slowly walk away. This way you didn't give her any attention. You liked the boots, you "expressed" your thoughts about it and you left. No rejection.

Pick one article and have a story for it like this. Write down what you can come up for it. It's a form of "improv". As you start doing this, rejections slowly stop becoming personal. I have a story for everything you can think of, a bag, scarf, dress, jewelery etc. This also makes you quick witted over time. You can go on and on once you have mastered this. On a good day, I can make a story of just a ring she's wearing and talk about it for 5 mins straight weaving history, astrology, psychology, movies, relationships etc etc. Doesn't matter whether it's interesting or not.

In the beginning, you may find it hard to come up with things on the fly. So, just stick to basics like:
"I like your boots"
+ve response: you must be very mindful of your fashion (you can use this for any article she's wearing)
neutral response: I like how they design (again, you can use it for any article)
-ve response: Interesting.. (while looking at the article and slowly walking away) (again you can use it for any article)

P.S: On a side-note, with all the things you're going through, you're doing an amazing job. Not everyone are brave enough to face fears let alone when a medical condition is affecting you. Be proud of yourself mate!

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
P.S: On a side-note, with all the things you're going through, you're doing an amazing job. Not everyone are brave enough to face fears let alone when a medical condition is affecting you. Be proud of yourself mate!
Thanks man .

It's what it is

I simply see it as a test from the nature and the gods .

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
regardless of what you start with stick with learning this. you'll evolve and get better as you realistically, honestly, and efficiently analyze yourself, your impact on women, and the results that impact creates.

You're going to get better if you just start and if you stick to it with an eye for improvement, refinement, and mastery even better then

indirect vs direct becomes the silliest question you ever thought of

hint: depends on venue, girl, and your followup ability/frames

get started

maybe you think "i just want a girlfriend" or "one surely must be better"

1. To get a C in some walks of life you must be A material and to get an A you must be exceptional. Be better than your goals then move on. If you aren't achieving your goals regularly then you are outclassed playing at D level for a C won't cut it.

2. You aren't going to avoid rejection and setbacks regardless. You'll refine your gameplan and approach as you improve your ability to wield and switch them. Before then get on the ground and hit the pavement.

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Le me .

Right now , as I am writing this post .

I will make the soul of @Indianracetroll proud . Lol. Just kidding.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
2. You aren't going to avoid rejection and setbacks regardless. You'll refine your gameplan and approach as you improve your ability to wield and switch them. Before then get on the ground and hit the pavement.
I don't care about rejections .

I had some other weird thought patterns regarding showing intent to chicks ....

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok guys ... I have begun to approach direct as well .

Day before yesterday did 1 .

Yesterday , did 3 .

>