Why game is awful (Advice to newcomers)

Rhino

Rookie
Rookie
Happy day to you all, look i have learned many things from this site and Chase himself, this is not a criticism against them. This is a criticism against game and shady tactics used

Lets define game as the following: the act of see others (mostly women) as objects, ignoring who they are, and using manipulative tactics to achieve a goal (usually sex) I made this post because i have seen many post in the forum about guys who took advantage of a girl who was drunk/K.O. with the pretext of be his job to lay her.

In medicine we use the clinical case model to exemplify complex situations, lets see the case of Angelina and old friend of yours, she have "bad luck in love" and ask for your advice. She is charming, funny, great conversionalist and beautiful too, in the surface looks like the perfect woman!! but with closer inspection you notice certain things... first of all,

1. She only thinks about herself, she lives in the "liquid reality" where only see others as objects that satisfy a necesity, and once the goal is achieved and not more useful, these men in their life are disposable like trash, she invest a great amount of time, making herself more beautiful and charming thinking that if she manages to lose certain weight (the male equivalent of gain muscle) if she manages to achieve certain level of charm, then and only then no boyfriend will ever leave her, when in fact, despite of her being beautiful, funny and charming, she is perceived as awful, remember Anfisa from the tv showmarried in 90 days? all the men comments in her youtube video rate her a 3/10 despite the plastic surgery and workout, That what is like to be perceived as egoist. Please dont be harsh on Angelina, she is not a bad person herself, she is just misguided

2. You attract what you are, and Im not talking about superficial things like hobbies or qualities like being funny or smart. Im talking about: values, principles and self control. If you have sex, everytime you can, because.. well, you can. You cant complain later

3. Angelina is very manipulative, with her female variations of negging, i have seen men in their 40s dating 18Yolds with the use of dirty manipulations, what are they planing? to manipulate their girlfriends forever? also things like anti slut tech, basically a tactic used to make girls see sex as something casual that you do because you feel like doing it, the same people that uses this, after a while surprise themselves when their girls do the same with other random guy. Common you are awesome you dont need that

3. You must have objetives in life. Angelina"s goal in life is to have multiple guys that admire her, the female equivalent of Hugh Hefner, bro life doesn't revolve about find a partner, what is your expectations in find a woman? maybe you are like me who though that like animes, all women were funny and supportive toward your goals? in a word were sex doesnt exist what thing willmke you consider to have a relationship? a girl that is very funny? you enter a relationship to give, not to ask, contrary to the "liquid reality"

4. Angelina ours case study, have a strategy that revolves around move dates to sex, as fast as possible with the idea that once sex have happened, her date will now commit to her but...
4.a. exist a great amount of people for which sex doesn't mean anything (due to sexual abuse, hypersexuality, have bad STDs and dont care anymore)
4.b. Most people act logical. I love the analogy that a user did many years ago in this forum: "even prude women act towards a man they like the same way that any women, is like an greasy amburguer that you know is bad for health but you cant resist to eat" dude... maybe thats true for low self steem/low locus control people, but people with average self steem workout and eat healthhy, high value men and women screen their potential partners and say no, even if attracted, even more if you follow the game route with girls you will find like me the following ending: "You know Bryan, you are all fun and games but I need something serious" "wait jessica, i love you" "sorry bryan i cant trust you"

5. She hates the opposite sex and thinks all men are the same, dude, not all members of certain sex or race are the same, people have different values, have growth with a different enviroment and have a different perspectives of life. i will only say, if you treat others like object they will treat you like and object too

What do you think is the future of Angelina? all her friends say "dont worry you he dint deserved you" but.. she have analized herself first?
I hope to help at least one single person about why they shouldnt date multiple people or the alikes

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lets define game as the following: the act of see others (mostly women) as objects, ignoring who they are, and using manipulative tactics to achieve a goal (usually sex) I made this post because i have seen many post in the forum about guys who took advantage of a girl who was drunk/K.O. with the pretext of be his job to lay her.

That's like defining medicine as the process of giving people toxins to hook them on an addictive system that prevents them from ever being healthy.

Not only is it false, it's dumb. Are there guys who use and abuse women with game? Sure... just like there are doctors who hook patients on drugs that just keep them coming back and never let them get better.

But you can't redefine the word into the worst possible connotation and then expect everyone to get on board with it.

And since we are going to easily reject your premise, the rest of what you say is nonsense as well.

Go troll somewhere else, homey.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Rhino what the fuck are you trying to accomplish with this?

Not only are you discussing things you don’t understand, you even condemn them.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This thread is a joke,but I thought why not jump in and deconstruct this ridicuolous notion that the female dominated media shove in our face every day

A few lines from the article:
1. It is completely normal for heterosexual men to see women to whom they are sexually attracted as sex objects.

2. That such sexual objectification is normal and has nothing to do with misogyny is proved by, among other things, the fact that homosexual men see men to whom they are sexually attracted as sex objects. If heterosexual men are misogynists, homosexual men are man-haters.

3. One reason for this is the almost unique power of the visual to sexually arouse men. Men are aroused just by glancing at a female arm, ankle, calf, thigh, stomach — even without ever seeing the woman’s face. Those legs, calves, arms, etc. are sexual objects. That’s why there are innumerable websites featuring them. There is nothing analogous for women. Of course, a woman can be aroused seeing a particularly handsome and masculine man. But there are no websites for women to stare at men’s legs or other male body parts.

4.4. Every normal heterosexual man who sees a woman as a sexual object can also completely respect her mind, her character, and everything else non-sexual about her. Men do this all the time.

The definition of manipulation is so distorted these days that's it's lost its true intended meaning. Anti slut tech is what relaxes women around men, puts them at ease and makes them comfortable,but it's wrong for men to use because why? You're basically saying women are feeble and can't control their own actions or decision making.

I don't think you know what true manipulation is. One of my friends has literally admitted that he's manipulates women he dates. He's curses them out,threaten them physically, says he lies to get into women's pants. He's getting married now and he keeps his fiance loyal by threatening to fuck her up if she cheats. So gtfo with this learning seduction and female psychology is horrible manipulation bullshit.

You didn't even properly define game you prescribed your own incorrect interpretation of what game is. That's a strawman fallacy.

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Someone ban this guy... this makes as much sense as a guy who enters a football forum and crusades against football lol
Yeah have to agree. Don't have to be angry or vitriolic to just plain be against the agenda, teachings, and hobby of a place.

The original post was basically saying "I don't like this place".

Because it isn't angry or anything, and it promotes good discussion/counter argument, which can be instructive even, i'll leave the post up and thread open.

I see nothing but trouble ahead with the poster though yeah, when ya come in an NBA forum going "what a stupid sport it's all based on height", you're in the wrong place.

Gun

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey

Woah dude, calm down!

If you're going to start from that premise, then the only conclusion you can possibly get, is that all guys who want to bang hot chicks are slimy slimeballs.

I don't think that's accurate.

You've cited the clinical case model and medicine to try to illustrate whatever your point is, but your methodology is far from scientific.

If you don't want to bang hot chicks then cool. All the more for the rest of us.

Peace out man!

>