Why I believe that women are women regardless on how you meet, (my basic view on women part 1)

Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
And... it depends on where you live....

1. In some countries, especially where in Scandinavia where I used to live, everyone who is normal and not socially awkward would go out the week end. Thus people who go to clubs are the same people who you will go to school with, or work with, or meet in the street. Not going out at least a few times a month will make you seem weird.
  2. In France, people drink every night (LOL). Same would go for Spain. They don't just hit the bars and clubs the week end but also the week day. Does that make all French girls "crazy girls"? That's an absurd claim.
  3. In Eastern Europe, it is mostly trashy and crazy girls who hit the field. At least in my experience.
  4. The US may be differently
  5. In South-East Asia, it is mostly tourists and hookers (LOL)
Geographic differences may matter.
Was a good fiery discussion, motivating me to contribute to this forum again )) Since you mentioned the geographical angle ....

Firstly, I don't think sweeping statements about the types of girls in different regions are particularly valid unless you've lived in there for at least 6-12 months and have gone out frequently to a variety of venues. RE: Eastern Europe ... within the same region, different countries, cities and even parts of cities can have very different dynamics. Even certain times of the year or days of the week can attract a different clientele in the same venue. For example, if you were to arrive in Poland on a national holiday when many girls are spending time with their families, you're likely to find only time-wasting, low self-esteem club rats in certain venues. On the other hand, you might get lucky and end up in the right club on the right night and meet a variety of quality, friendly women and think that night game in East Europe is the best thing since sliced bread. On balance though, I find girls you meet in the day to be much less flaky and manipulative that those you meet at night, but I guess it would be getting off-topic to discuss that further.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
E: Eastern Europe ... within the same region, different countries, cities and even parts of cities can have very different dynamics. Even certain times of the year or days of the week can attract a different clientele in the same venue.

You are right I should not have generalized. I just didn't have the time to go through each place in EE. Also FYI I do not really consider Poland EE but more central Europe.

For example, if you were to arrive in Poland on a national holiday when many girls are spending time with their families, you're likely to find only time-wasting, low self-esteem club rats in certain venues. On the other hand, you might get lucky and end up in the right club on the right night and meet a variety of quality, friendly women and think that night game in East Europe is the best thing since sliced bread.

I think this applies everywhere. Maybe I should retract my statement about EE since the general facts about different venues etc also seem to apply there.

On balance though, I find girls you meet in the day to be much less flaky and manipulative that those you meet at night, but I guess it would be getting off-topic to discuss that further.

This is a known fact. Women are in a different state when they meet you at night then the day after when they are tired and hungover. Regarding the manipulative aspect, I would also agree since nightgame is a "social game arena" which basically forces people to put up their game.

Good points

-Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Was a good fiery discussion, motivating me to contribute to this forum again )) Since you mentioned the geographical angle ....

Firstly, I don't think sweeping statements about the types of girls in different regions are particularly valid unless you've lived in there for at least 6-12 months and have gone out frequently to a variety of venues. RE: Eastern Europe ... within the same region, different countries, cities and even parts of cities can have very different dynamics. Even certain times of the year or days of the week can attract a different clientele in the same venue. For example, if you were to arrive in Poland on a national holiday when many girls are spending time with their families, you're likely to find only time-wasting, low self-esteem club rats in certain venues. On the other hand, you might get lucky and end up in the right club on the right night and meet a variety of quality, friendly women and think that night game in East Europe is the best thing since sliced bread. On balance though, I find girls you meet in the day to be much less flaky and manipulative that those you meet at night, but I guess it would be getting off-topic to discuss that further.
Yeah I understand what you are saying but he was trying to make generalization, some a bit inaccurate, to make the point of Night life attracts different women, also same venues like you said different times of year different crowds even different crowds during the week...even different promoters etc...

Even in different areas of a city different crowds is very complex... there is more flakiness due to state changes... I don't agree with manipulative, but "some" in my opinion a minority try to get attention, attention whoring that could be a form... shit testing guys they like and are with, with jealousy plots, trying to get free drinks from vip tables....those things you may not see in day game, but are things that are minor and can be dealt with effectively if you know what you are doing, and is with a minority of women....remember women run the show, clubs are designed for men not to get laid, but to spend money and women run the show.... so yeah that girl you think is manipulative and flaky in Night game....Same girl may be less flaky and compliant day/online.

Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't agree with manipulative, but "some" in my opinion a minority try to get attention, attention whoring that could be a form...
I'll break it down ... guys generally have one purpose (sexual) when interacting with a female at a night club whereas a girl can potentially have one or more of a whole list of non-sexual intentions -- flattering attention, dancing, free drinks, practice their language skills, etc etc. The dynamics will obviously also depend on the venue, city/country, day of the week, time of the year, etc. as well as the particular guy they're interacting with (e.g. whether he's their "physical type" or not). They're manipulative in the sense that they will use your sexual interest in them to achieve their non-sexual goals by letting you think there might be a chance of getting in their pants, otherwise you won't buy them a drink or waste your time giving them free attention.

Maybe that behaviour concerns a "minority of women" in the clubs you go to, but in my experience and observation, more than a minority of them will act manipulative given the opportunity. How to deal with manipulation is where we would disagree and we've already had that debate.

In the day, as you pointed out, you don't see this shitty behaviour. Doesn't necessarily mean that night clubs attract different girls. As you also pointed out, the same girl may behave totally differently during the day with the same guy. But it certainly seems as though the girls in the day are different because of their behaviour.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'll break it down ... guys generally have one purpose (sexual) when interacting with a female at a night club whereas a girl can potentially have one or more of a whole list of non-sexual intentions -- flattering attention, dancing, free drinks, practice their language skills, etc etc. The dynamics will obviously also depend on the venue, city/country, day of the week, time of the year, etc. as well as the particular guy they're interacting with (e.g. whether he's their "physical type" or not). They're manipulative in the sense that they will use your sexual interest in them to achieve their non-sexual goals by letting you think there might be a chance of getting in their pants, otherwise you won't buy them a drink or waste your time giving them free attention.

Maybe that behaviour concerns a "minority of women" in the clubs you go to, but in my experience and observation, more than a minority of them will act manipulative given the opportunity. How to deal with manipulation is where we would disagree and we've already had that debate.

In the day, as you pointed out, you don't see this shitty behaviour. Doesn't necessarily mean that night clubs attract different girls. As you also pointed out, the same girl may behave totally differently during the day with the same guy. But it certainly seems as though the girls in the day are different because of their behaviour.

^ i agree with a lot of this but the manipulative "letting you think there might be a chance of getting in their pants" is a bit exaggerated... I personally don't spend money on women when i go out unless they are EXTREMELY invested(multiples iois, receptive to escalations, heavy make out and escalations), actually you spending women or falling into that can actually backfire the seduction progress "another one of those guys", or i know is going down, in fact a lot of the girls in the usa refuse drinks cause they don't want to get stuck with a guy (women in usa got their own money, the buying drinks pua shit test i barely see or experience now a days with gen z and millenials),.... Therefore i don't let myself use for the manipulation, which is my point..... I dance with a bunch of girls were i have no sexual intentions, does that mean i manipulated them??? I have no idea what the "language skills means", last night some girl did some type of gymnastic flip, club was kind of empty, i fucking around, did the flip obviously better, later she ask me to do the flip in the second floor to post to instagram, i told her no! is too crowded, maybe later when is not so crowded, she kept reengaging me and re opening me (younger girl model type body, i like my big fat ass so i was not interested in a romantic way)... (i mean the word manipulation is a huge word), is the same thing i am arguing now for a week with a dude talking about women that we get from cold approach "broken" this type of big words used on women is not something i like or agree.....I talk /help out some day gamers that spend time talking, texting and going out on dates that go nowhere does that mean they were manipulated....

Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
I personally don't spend money on women when i go out unless they are EXTREMELY invested(multiples iois, receptive to escalations, heavy make out and escalations)
that's a good strategy, but the reason you do it is because you know they are manipulative. Btw, IOIs can be faked, even makeouts ... I once knew a guy who started talking to a girl in a club who called him handsome, made out with him and then immediately asked him to buy her food.

in fact a lot of the girls in the usa refuse drinks cause they don't want to get stuck with a guy
This highlights cultural/social/economic differences and why many generalizations about female behaviour are not valid. In some parts of eastern europe, for example, many girls would date a guy for a free meal and wouldn't give a shit if he was bad company.

women in usa got their own money, the buying drinks pua shit test i barely see or experience now a days with gen z and millenials
Wow, asking for a drink is a shit test? Interesting. Over here, if they ask for a drink, it means they want a drink.

I dance with a bunch of girls were i have no sexual intentions, does that mean i manipulated them???
I don't know man, I don't personally know any dudes who regularly try to dance with girls who they're not attracted to, unless they're in the salsa scene but I regard that as a hobby thing, not a night game scenario.

I have no idea what the "language skills means"
It means for example if a girl is studying Spanish and just wants to practise her Spanish with you if you're a native speaker of Spanish. Perhaps I should have written "linguistic skills".

I talk /help out some day gamers that spend time talking, texting and going out on dates that go nowhere does that mean they were manipulated....
We're talking about girls in night clubs, not dates.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
that's a good strategy, but the reason you do it is because you know they are manipulative. Btw, IOIs can be faked, even makeouts ... I once knew a guy who started talking to a girl in a club who called him handsome, made out with him and then immediately asked him to buy her food.

This highlights cultural/social/economic differences and why many generalizations about female behaviour are not valid. In some parts of eastern europe, for example, many girls would date a guy for a free meal and wouldn't give a shit if he was bad company.

Wow, asking for a drink is a shit test? Interesting. Over here, if they ask for a drink, it means they want a drink.

I don't know man, I don't personally know any dudes who regularly try to dance with girls who they're not attracted to, unless they're in the salsa scene but I regard that as a hobby thing, not a night game scenario.

It means for example if a girl is studying Spanish and just wants to practise her Spanish with you if you're a native speaker of Spanish. Perhaps I should have written "linguistic skills".

We're talking about girls in night clubs, not dates.
Baron this is a bit of topic, but it comes down to YOU, no the woman, all those things you experience most guys will experience, that is GOOD FOR GUYS that know what they are doing...... and in fairness i see there are cultural differences ( since there are cultural differences, and we would go back and forth for a long time, i will just point out for different, topics and explanations), The reason a lot of times i link to my blog, is cause i can not link to defunk nextasf, and i already written a lot about the topics so i don't want to re-peat on skillseducers same topics i wrote about in nextasf, but i break down in detail.... I am sure other night gamers have articles as well:

here i talk about make outs:

look what adam lyons do i do similar look at the wedding crashers trailer i do similar

Finally, baron, do you meet the requirements i specifically placed to participate on the post which is minimum 10 lays on the different types of games, online, cold approach night game and day game (if you do my apologies, just for transparency would love to know the number)

Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Baron this is a bit of topic, but it comes down to YOU, no the woman, all those things you experience most guys will experience, that is GOOD FOR GUYS that know what they are doing...... and in fairness i see there are cultural differences ( since there are cultural differences, and we would go back and forth for a long time, i will just point out for different, topics and explanations), The reason a lot of times i link to my blog, is cause i can not link to defunk nextasf, and i already written a lot about the topics so i don't want to re-peat on skillseducers same topics i wrote about in nextasf, but i break down in detail.... I am sure other night gamers have articles as well:
Thanks for the links but you're right, this is off-topic. We were discussing whether the women you meet at night are more flaky and manipulative, which obviously they are, not how to handle manipulation and prevent flakiness, which is a separate topic. But feel free to start a thread and we can get into that. Just to add to your suggestions for when a random girl asks u for a drink, I'm probably more straghtforward than you, I'll sometimes say stuff like "And what do I get? Are you gonna give me a blowjob?" just to see the look on their faces.

Finally, baron, do you meet the requirements i specifically placed to participate on the post which is minimum 10 lays on the different types of games, online, cold approach night game and day game (if you do my apologies, just for transparency would love to know the number)
In a lifetime? Are you kidding me? I mentioned previously I'm in my mid 40s. Been in eastern Europe 20+ years. There was a time here when you could achieve those numbers without any game at all, just being a foreigner and going out was enough.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the links but you're right, this is off-topic. We were discussing whether the women you meet at night are more flaky and manipulative, which obviously they are, not how to handle manipulation and prevent flakiness, which is a separate topic. But feel free to start a thread and we can get into that. Just to add to your suggestions for when a random girl asks u for a drink, I'm probably more straghtforward than you, I'll sometimes say stuff like "And what do I get? Are you gonna give me a blowjob?" just to see the look on their faces.

In a lifetime? Are you kidding me? I mentioned previously I'm in my mid 40s. Been in eastern Europe 20+ years. There was a time here when you could achieve those numbers without any game at all, just being a foreigner and going out was enough.
Again back to geographical differences, I don't get ask to buy drinks I don't get flakes.... most community don't know how to text and follow up, and most of the guys I coach that get the so called flakes didn't text right. With the how does your schedule looks like crap or didn't have strong interactions....

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I for one get lots of flakes from club numbers. It is so bad that I don't even take numbers anymore and I haven't done in ages - even when the girl suggest i take her number or wants mine. I am convinced that I could potentially find a way around this - I just never felt the need to find a way. But if you have one already, I would gladly read about it.

See this as a post request on how to avoid flaky numbers from clubs @Skills

Best,
Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I for one get lots of flakes from club numbers. It is so bad that I don't even take numbers anymore and I haven't done in ages - even when the girl suggest i take her number or wants mine. I am convinced that I could potentially find a way around this - I just never felt the need to find a way. But if you have one already, I would gladly read about it.

See this as a post request on how to avoid flaky numbers from clubs @Skills

Best,
Teevster
Well teevester, first I know you have super strong interactions( she is attracted to you, chemistry/vibe, escalation, fundamentals etc.), though I know couple of years ago you stop doing physical, I do physical and second generation mixed. If you have not practice in years then obviously your skill set will not be sharp and you likely get flakes...if for whatever reason the lay is not there as you know that should be the goal always, I try avoiding social media with couple of things I do, usually my go to is "text me when you get home make sure you got home ok, or I continue conversational thread from meet or something flirty/fun, if she respond she is game, if she doesn't which is rare, is cause it was not a strong interaction at the meet and number worthless due to state changes....if your social media dhv, that is another way, mine is cringe so I don't use it... If you only do snl which is ideal but not always possible then a lot of lays are going to be left on the club... Main problem as you know and I personally learned from you is state change so you need to text Asap, ideally same Night to keep momentum and minimize the state change....most of the guys mistakes is no strong interactions #1(mainly day gamers), no texting right away #2, trying to force a meet #3 right away without high point of texting interaction, #4 falling into social media trap, #5 too gamey texting that comes across really weird borderline cringe... I would say 50% of my lays ons, 50% second encounters... (obviously i have 3 different advantages, 1.- strong physical game, strong texting due to I couldn't speak in the loud clubs and my English was fucked up, so force me to get good at written charisma and flirty/humor no needed and i know is not your style, but in text somehow i notice it helps a lot, the dude of pwf is good at texting and explaining)...

Last edited:
>