Casual/FWB  Why it's important to be nice to girls

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
This thread was inspired by a phone call I had this afternoon with my long term fuckbuddy (fbLTR? lol) anyway, a couple months ago, right before quarantine, she had just got a fever. and didn't have any Ibuprofen. So as I was getting dress and leaving her apartment, she asked if I could go out and buy her some Ibuprofen. I just laughed at her, and went home. This caused her to text me, back saying how much it hurt that I couldn't even walk 2 blocks to help her feel better. It was more to it than that (not going into details), but she was really sad about that :( and I didn't text or call her after that, until this afternoon.

I went in, telling myself just act like nothing was wrong, and spike her Buying Temperature. so I did, and the conversation eventually came up to how it last ended between us. But the reason I'm making this post is that, she really wasn't mad. The fact that she picked up was 1 good sign (I asked her how often she thinks about me (VS "do you think about me" yes or no question) and it's all good. And I framed it me thanking her for not being mad at me VS apologizing for being a piece of shit to her (which she called out and we both laughed about). I ended the conversation without asking to see her (just said, "I just wanted to hear your voice :) ") because I want her back in chase mode (now feels safe to invite me over (the last texts between us, is 2 messages of her saying those things to me about feeling hurt. So if she had thought about inviting me over (from just being sexually frustrated due to corona), it would stop her in her tracks, because she sees those texts above ("wait no I can't. He was mean to me") NOW she still sees those texts however because of the phone call, it has been resolved).

As humans we are more prone to look for confirmation rather than disconfirmation of evidence.

So when girls are attracted to you, they will look for reasons/memories to keep seeing you despite there being a lot of evidence that you're a total prick.

when girls aren't attracted to you, they will look for reasons/memories to not see you anymore despite there not much evidence of you being a total prick.

But if there is ZERO (or very little) reasons/memories of you being nice/loving/caring, then she can't rationalize to keep seeing you despite there being an overwhelming evidence that she shouldn't. (attractive behaviors).

So fellas, be nice to girls :)

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
good post :)

most likely she was just probing the terrain to see if she can convert you to a bf :D

just a side note , if she would have been a gf or close to that , guys should be even more warmer than you were .

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is some next level game. I would of fallen right into the ibuprofen shit test can't lie.

Can you explain this? > "But if there is ZERO (or very little) reasons/memories of you being nice/loving/caring, then she can't rationalize to keep seeing you despite there being an overwhelming evidence that she shouldn't. (attractive behaviors). "

I read it several times and couldn't get my head around it lol

Also the picture you sent was hilarious - thanks for sharing

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Can you explain this? > "But if there is ZERO (or very little) reasons/memories of you being nice/loving/caring, then she can't rationalize to keep seeing you despite there being an overwhelming evidence that she shouldn't. (attractive behaviors). "

I read it several times and couldn't get my head around it lol
It's been my experience with fbs, that you gonna fuck up somewhere along the line. Its not a matter of if, but when. Something you do is just gonna piss her the fuck off whatever that may be lol (notice how when you piss off a chick you've only fucked once, aka before you've had enough time to build good memories with her, youre pretty much done).

So yeah after that's happen, and some time has gone by, her decision to take you back will be influenced by how she feels about you. Does she feel like you've got bf potential despite really having pissed her off to the point where shes done with you?

If you do, then she'll take you back. Because these are the memories shes thinking about when contemplating her decision. If you do not have good memories with her, shes got nothing to think about (you've never shown that you care about her). Shes just like fuck this guy.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah you fucked up due to lack of calibration, you should have gone gotten the ibaprofen.... But you also fail to be prepared in my house i always have ibaprofen, thumbs,advil, cold medicine, i have shower cap, baby wipes, extra toothbrushes, bobby pins, and phone chargers all of that for the women that come over....

NewTon

Rookie
Rookie
That's exactly the thing that RJ talked before he moved away from here. And that is that while guys may have huge knowledge how to pick up chicks for ONS, they usually lack in relationship management. I think when guys are put in such situations they begin thinking" what would alpha do?- go and buy medicine? naa foook dat". If you care for the chick, you gotta show some sensitive side, that doesn't mean being a pushover and do everything she tells ya. But it's some human kindness, show some heart and it will be appreciated. But perhaps you are cold blooded, so by not buying her meds you in fact was being congruent. Though you apologized later on, either by understanding that you shoulda reacted differently because that is how you legitimately felt, OR because you are being manipulative and now expect somthg from her. So I guess what I am trying to say is - be congruent, if you aint kind man, don't pretend. If you work on being as such, shit like this will slip from time to time, but its important to recognize when it happens and take proper action.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's exactly the thing that RJ talked before he moved away from here. And that is that while guys may have huge knowledge how to pick up chicks for ONS, they usually lack in relationship management. I think when guys are put in such situations they begin thinking" what would alpha do?- go and buy medicine? naa foook dat". If you care for the chick, you gotta show some sensitive side, that doesn't mean being a pushover and do everything she tells ya. But it's some human kindness, show some heart and it will be appreciated. But perhaps you are cold blooded, so by not buying her meds you in fact was being congruent. Though you apologized later on, either by understanding that you shoulda reacted differently because that is how you legitimately felt, OR because you are being manipulative and now expect somthg from her. So I guess what I am trying to say is - be congruent, if you aint kind man, don't pretend. If you work on being as such, shit like this will slip from time to time, but its important to recognize when it happens and take proper action.
Yeah. Yeah. Very true. We should care for them like mothers would which might seem feminine yet be their daddy or big brother: which is showcasing our masculine traits and not taking shits from them.

Nice post Man.

>