Why leaving your baby pictures out might help get you laid

RodeoRyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
To begin, in the past, I've occasionally found the time between when you've moved a girl to your room and getting her into bed to be kind of awkward/rough. It's not always a smooth transition. To paint a picture, let's say you've gotten her into your room because in your conversation at dinner, the topic of artwork comes up. So you tell her you've got some really cool artwork you think she might like and that she's gonna have to at least come upstairs and check it out later. So now the two of you are in your room, just as you had planned. But now what? This part can be tricky if you're at a beginner/intermediate level, and although I wouldn't consider myself to be advanced yet, I'm sure experts still run into some awkward moments here from time to time, too.

Hopefully you've at least done some deep diving and sexual framing with her. This will certainly help. But here's where the baby pictures come in. When girls meet a new guy, they LOVE to use what they see in his room as implicit information about who he is. They think they've uncovered all sorts of mysteries you didn't tell them about yourself, and it makes them feel like they've outsmarted you.

I started noticing that every girl I brought into my bedroom would glance around at certain things and ask me about them. What's crazy is I realized, they all made note of the SAME THINGS in my room! One of the items they ALL noticed was the stack of baby pictures I had sitting on the corner of my desk. And I learned fairly quickly how to use this to my advantage. It would usually go something like this:

• Her: Oh my god! These pictures are sooo cute! Is this one you? Are these your brothers?
  • Me: Oh...yeah that's me and those are my brothers. [said in a monotone/reluctant voice, as if you're embarrassed she just found those]
  • Her: I love looking at baby pictures! Ahh, this one's my favorite.
  • Me: Yeah, that's a good one. I can't believe I left those out. I feel so silly now...
  • At this point, I fall into bed in "embarrassment." I roll up into a ball and grasp my covers. Then I'll say something like, "Why don't you tell me when you're finished admiring cute baby pictures so I can at least have some of my dignity back." [this time, said in more of a sexy/sarcastic tone]

Then, she'll usually set down the pictures and crawl into bed to console me. And the battle is won.

Now, here's why I think it works

• (a) She feels like she's really broken down your barriers. She's discovered that you do have a weak spot and you're not just some stoic robot man. She sees you have feelings, and girls like a guy who's willing to show that from time to time.
  • (b) She feels like she's gotten to know you more. In the 15-20 seconds she's spent looking at the pictures, she's seen what you looked like as a toddler, what you did as a baby, possibly what your siblings looked like, what your family dynamics might have been like, etc. She's getting a visual history of you and your life. And she feels a stronger connection to you as a result.
  • (c) Obviously, in your embarrassment, you've fallen into bed. Now you're not in your bed for just no reason. And now she has a reason to join you. She must console you after breaking down your barriers.

Finally, once she's in the bed with me, I just caress her body and say something like, "It's just amazing how fast we grow up. It seems like just yesterday I was the boy in those pictures. And now we're all grown up... yada yada yada." Now all that's left is for you to make her yours, and since all the dirty work is done already, closing the deal will be the least of your worries.

I want to hear from ya'll regarding what you think about this tactic. So shoot me some replies.

~ Cheers

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Why leaving your baby pictures out might help get you la

"Clap" "Clap" "Clap" Bravo my Friend Bravo.

This is absolutely Brilliant, Normally I like to go sexy, smooth, straightshooten all the way through and this is definately a different take on things, I usually have no problems just getting a girl onto my bed with a laptop and a TV show she talked about on our date then doing the manhandle kiss and taking it from there. But this has just right amount of vulnerability, relatedness, sexyness, smoothness all rolled into what probibly is 30 seconds to a minute. And has a lot less likelyhood of backfireing because the woman is essentially making a move. instead of the manhandle kiss technique which has its fallbacks.

I love the baby pictures Idea,
(a) She feels like she's really broken down your barriers. She's discovered that you do have a weak spot and you're not just some stoic robot man. She sees you have feelings, and girls like a guy who's willing to show that from time to time.(b) She feels like she's gotten to know you more. In the 15-20 seconds she's spent looking at the pictures, she's seen what you looked like as a toddler, what you did as a baby, possibly what your siblings looked like, what your family dynamics might have been like, etc. She's getting a visual history of you and your life. And she feels a stronger connection to you as a result.(c) Obviously, in your embarrassment, you've fallen into bed. Now you're not in your bed for just no reason. And now she has a reason to join you. She must console you after breaking down your barriers
Indeed, She will feel like she knows a whole lot about you and is close to you when in reality she is not. I love the way you get onto your bed all embaressed/ humored by it so she has nothing to do but console you and your emotions, And if you turn up the sexyness/smooth talk right away when she consoles you, you will have no troubles getting intimate/ making a move.

This is definately a tactic worth trying for seducers of all skill levels, But becareful, ive found when I do something enough it begins to sounds scripted.

Overall excellent Idea my friend. Mad props.

The Tool

RodeoRyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

The Tool said:
But be careful, ive found when I do something enough it begins to sounds scripted.

That's also a very good thing to note...

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

genius.

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Ryan!

Tool summed up things quite well! That's a brilliant tactic!

It's true when you see girls crushing over movie stars, it's usually the guys with solid vibes, muscles, deep voices, facial hair etc. At the same time, you want to show her that you're human, that you have your flaws (byronic hero), and honestly it's OKAY to show you have some emotions from time to time as mentioned above. If you're a stoic robot, she won't be able to connect to you. If you're overly emotional, she likely won't be very attracted to you. It's good to balance, although I'd push towards the stoic side a little bit more than the emotional side.

I think the reason why I like your tactic is because it's something I would do! I can't speak for the others, but it's fun to do that push and pull thing. Like sometimes when I'm sitting with a girl, I'll move seats so she'll be begging me to comeback, and I'll only join her once she's at her peak.

Your tactic has a 'cute' yet sexy vibe about it, and showing her your past a little bit really makes her feel connected and more emotionally attached to you, which in moderation is always a good thing! ;)

Cheers,
Garrett

RodeoRyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Garrett said:
At the same time, you want to show her that you're human, that you have your flaws (byronic hero), and honestly it's OKAY to show you have some emotions from time to time as mentioned above.
Garrett,

You're totally right about the byronic hero! I can't believe that term slipped my mind. Yet another reason the baby pictures tactic works well.

Thanks for the additional input.

>