Why *long term* it's easier to be a man than a woman

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There was an incredible RSD Tyler video that talks about this and can't find as it has sadly been taken down. I think it's an important subject to talk about with tons of victim mentality messages floating around (that thankfully this forum gets limited exposure too).

1. As a man you get real honest feedback from the start

Unless you had awesome genetics and a great hand in life, as a guy you're forced to grow and improve to get what you want in life. You have to get in shape to be attractive, be warm and charming to get people to like you as well as constantly improve yourself as standards around you get higher. E.g. Not being a big deal if you live with your parents at 18 but not acceptable at 38.

It forces you to get your shit together. Girls are on the other hand are treated nicely simply for showing up (which isn't their fault by the way... its the guys around them). This is why it's so rare to find a girl with "game" and if she does have game she's either not that attractive so she had to adapt or is literally 1 in a million.

2. Because you get honest life feedback - you make better life choices

A skinny and pretty 18 year old girl in any major city can literally eat out 5x a week for free, drink free alcohol until 4 am most nights and have as much cocaine as she likes.

A skinny 18 year old guy? Lol forget it best get yourself in the gym and build a business or career while you're at it.

3. Life gets better as men get older while for girls it's the opposite

Let's use some empathy here. Imagine being a young and pretty girl who has all these cool/rich guys are hitting on you and BEGGING to be your boyfriend. Then as you hit 25 like a frog in the water the potential suitors steadily decrease. You hardly notice - you're still getting attention. By the time you're 28 your biological clock is going crazy and begging for a baby coupled up with societal pressure and the realization that you are no longer able to attract the caliber guy that you could a decade ago.

Furthermore you never got into the habit of healthy eating and exercising so you now you've gained weight, are spotty and are disgusted by men your age going for girls old enough to be their daughter... "Fuck them!" you think but the truth is you're just accepting that your ship has sailed and it's time to get "realistic" *read lower your standards with your partner*

I don't say this because I'm bitter with woman in truth I love them dearly and wish more of them have the foresight to make good long term decisions. It's hard to though and truth be told I doubt I would either if I were a girl.

Let's flip this to a younger guy, he get's some success with women but not consistently. He looks around and sees that the kind of guys getting the kind of girls he wants are fun, in shape, have money and are well connected. He focuses his time on being that kind of guy and reaps the rewards years down the line. Then better yet the same age girls he was chasing before are still available and easier now he's older!

There's that joke of how an ideal aged partner for a girl changes over time but a guy's hovers at 21 for a lifetime hahahah.

It is what it is.

So if you find yourself being a little frustrated and down on your luck... Just remember the above points and keep pushing... This all gets easier as you get stronger.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Only under certain circumstances. A lot of guys never furfill their own potential because they are talked into, and experience scarcity. So they go for what they can get under pretty bad conditions. One needs good luck, a provoking experience or a wise mentor in order to learn how to optimize his potential. It really surprises me but even in 2020 a lot of people are devoid of game or knowledge about intersexual dynamics. This basic knowledge is key, because insecure people teach eachother insecurity. I mean just look at the boards and all the whining we encounter. Now extrapolate this to average people.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Past year or so, I realized this is too black and white. The examples you provided generally do exist. And on one hand I agree men have it better long term but there are caveats for which I do not have the linguistic capacity to distinguish and describe all the major factors influencing the outcomes in an understandable fashion and on the macro level. Thing is that lots of these views come from a point of view of "quality of options". And not "quality of life". A lot of women are more fulfilled having a family and a career than when they were 21, sniffing cocaine and riding the cock carousel for free drinks and food as you described. Also a lot of female friends and acquintainces I know do marry pretty cool guys. Saying they had to lower their standards is from my experience and observation falde. Their values just shifted. Yes, the options get presented less as they age, and some girls age very poorly. And maybe when they were younger they wanted the buff big dick boy from their frat. But that is most likely because they were on the pill for the "no fear of getting pregnant", which tricks their body to being pregnant anyways and the hormones shift their senses to seek the alphas. The cute girls I know are with pretty cool guys. They are funny, visit cool places, sometimes have really well paying job and good circle of friends. And the girls take care of themselves, they read the cooking blogs, do pole dance or salsa or gym too, have sense of humour as well. They are slim and 7/10 in face. But they are not the super hot 96/60/98 model-like sugartits blonde with sweet and silky voice. Who according to most guys could have anybody.
So these girls try different dicks, they try different relationships and get a hang of what suits them. Maybe theif guy is not perfect. But saying they settled or that they lowered their standards because they did not get the 100% of their envisioned guy but only 94% is just non-sense. They are being pragmatic and practical. Because the discussion I had with a friend of mine, she said exactly that. The guy is not her 10/10 guy from dream world.. he is her 10/10 guy from the real world.
Again, there are multitude of factors

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Michal i agree with you till a point :)

what I am not agreeing with is the mindset , I mean , wtf I would want to stay with a girl that I know She has a long history or I am not her dream guy ?

People like that when you will need them the most , they will just disappear pretty fast since she knows deep down that she did not get whom she wanted .

she is just not as attractive as she used to be so her options dimmed , otherwise she would have behaved the same . Basically you are lying to yourself , thinking that she is now mature and actually she is with you because she likes you as a person and thinks that you are amazing , when actually she is with you because you are the best guy that she can get right now

Like your friend said , it is not her dream guy (like the guys she was dating before and did not want to commit ) , but is the best guy in the real world ( best guy that committed )

>