Why short guys can't get laid...or can they? [new episode of my podcast]

MarioTheDom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This episode discusses the topic of can a guy below 6 feet get the ladies? https://bit.ly/41AzXmU

It is inspired by the story of Jay, He is an average height guy who noticed a guy with more success. I argue that being shorter is only a small part of a man's sexual market value, and that even short guys can get laid. I also suggest that the real issue with height is that guys self-sabotage and have a lot of negative beliefs that affect their self-esteem, such as women won't find them attractive, people won't respect them, and victim mentality. These beliefs can limit their success in other areas, not only just dating, and reinforce negative cycles.

Short guys often become meek and "nice guys" or total fake overconfident jocks, and we all know what happens to nice guys

A few examples come to mind Mark Zolo and my wing Ivan, both under 170 cm, have been successful with women because they first worked on what they could do and took every opportunity to travel and meet women.
By the way, the average height of women in Latin America is 5.2 (158), meaning that if you are in the bottom 7% of males (5 feet 4) you are still taller than the average woman

Short guys also have a victim mentality, focusing on all the girls that aren't into them and not looking at any other options.

Additionally, women want a man that is taller than them, and the pareto principle states that only 14% of the US population (people over 6 feet not including monogamously married and homo-sexuals) will get laid, which we know it’s not the case.

As Tyrion Lannister said “Even a small man can cast a large shadow” – Did you know that Peter Dinklage is married to another actress, and she is 5 feet 6 inches. 33cm (10 inches) of difference?

In my opinion, shorter guys should develop a killer mentality, such as becoming like a Wolverine, which has the reputation of being a ferocious and feared opponent taking down larger animals because they simply DON’T CARE.
Height is the only factor in a man's sexual market value (SMV) which includes your looks, your money and your status.

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In my opinion, shorter guys should develop a killer mentality, such as becoming like a Wolverine, which has the reputation of being a ferocious and feared opponent taking down larger animals because they simply DON’T CARE.
Height is the only factor in a man's sexual market value (SMV) which includes your looks, your money and your status.
Being a 190 lbs, 5' 7" guy, you can shame taller guys on the weights you can do (shorter distance between hinge and load) and have a strong advantage in grappling (those lanky limbs are juicy targets in jiu-jitsu and you have a lower center of gravity and are compact). I have chosen to see my weight as the body dimension I compare with other guys, having the same muscle packed into a smaller space is extra effective (people called me a "bull" in jiu-jitsu). Can totally see a new guy in my current situation opting for the "it's cause I'm short" versus the myriad other factors that aren't firing right just yet. Guess I'm a stubborn mofo that keeps hitting the pavement to get what I want.

Last edited:

MarioTheDom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guess I'm a stubborn mofo that keeps hitting the pavement to get what I want.
wolverine.jpg

You got the "wolverine" mentality ! 🤝

>