Why should you care about *giving* great sex rather than *getting* great sex?

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A lot of the "PUA material" is about tearing apart the idea that you have to stop putting girls on pedestals and wine and dine them and that you should rather more often put yourself on that pedestal (ie: get girls chasing).

So why not having the same for sex as it is for all the rest: putting in the least amount of effort and having *girls* give great sex.
To use some figures already used by Chase (if I recall right): the court jest would give great sex without much back, the peasant would give and get back in equal quantities, but the king would have the girls lined up to have a chance to please him and he could care less about what they get.

It's a bit of a provocative question and a bit real curiosity of how come the concept of "do as you please" and "put in less effort than the counterpart" hasn't touched the sexual realm where you are still expected to "work hard to show the goods".

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Why should you care about *giving* great sex rather than *getting* great sex

Lucifer:

In my (admittedly unschooled and inexpert) opinion, you are way, way off the mark here.

This entire site is dedicated to men who truly love women and will give them what they really want.

Not in the way that "nice guys" think that they "love" them, projecting onto them a vague, non-existent princess/virgin aura. It is for men who truly love them for the sexual creatures that they are, with all their beauty and wonder, and all their failings and shortcomings too.

Diamonds and suchlike... yeah, a girl kinda likes those, but she doesn't transfer her liking for them onto the man who gifted them.

Once you become her lover, however, fully expect that you will need to show her passion and adventure, sweeping her off her feet—and naturally, at the core of that resides top-flight sex: the proof that all the anticipation you created was real.

-Marty

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Why should you care about *giving* great sex rather than *getting* great sex

Marty said:
This entire site is dedicated to men who truly love women and will give them what they really want.

This.

Marty said:
Once you become her lover, however, fully expect that you will need to show her passion and adventure, sweeping her off her feet—and naturally, at the core of that resides top-flight sex: the proof that all the anticipation you created was real.

And This.

lucifer7 said:
So why not having the same for sex as it is for all the rest: putting in the least amount of effort and having *girls* give great sex.

A couple of things come to my mind:
- A lot of girls don't know what great sex is, or what they're truly capable of in bed, let alone how to give it. This is especially so for ones that are more inexperienced with men (though this question is pretty relative). As a guy, and especially as a passionate lover, you have the ability and opportunity to open her to and show her this realm, and unveil the depths of her sexuality. You can give her what she really wants.
- You get out what you put in. If you give her great sex and she relishes the experience, she'll keep coming back for more and wanting more. If you give her great sex, it is far more likely she will give you back great sex and you'll be putting less effort into making it happen again and again.
- Women are more sexual than men.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Just for reference, Marty covered this answer pretty well.

The culmination of all the chasing and sexual frames you set for women is the amazing sex she'll anticipate (or hope for) when you finally take her to bed. All those frames tell her what kind of man you truly are: a sexually experienced and highly-valued man.

The one thing you ALWAYS have to give women in order to have them doing just about everything for you is provide them with sex that they feel like they can receive nowhere else. As Marty mentioned, you need to release the inner sexual creature that women feel like they have to suppress. Great sex will make them value you more than anything else (including money and other material objects).

- Franco

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

lucifer7 said:
the court jest would give great sex without much back, the peasant would give and get back in equal quantities, but the king would have the girls lined up to have a chance to please him and he could care less about what they get.

Marty and Franco already provided excellent answers. I just wanted to touch the point of the quote here. I read that article some time ago, and I remember Chase talking about how the king gave off the perception of not working hard. In the background, however, a good king may very well be doing a lot of work to keep his kingdom in order.

Everyone here is working hard to get good at girls. . . It's a lot of work at the start. More than the average guy will ever put in in his lifetime! But once you get good at it, you make it seem effortless, because it has now become effortless. Because you've put in more work than your typical "nice guy" ever has.

And on a second note, sex is a lot like travelling. If you were travelling someplace far by plane and all you did was fly to the airport, then come back, that would be a lousy trip. If you flew, stayed there a few weeks but didn't do anything that exciting, you might get a little bored and say it was "an ok trip." But, if you travel, see all the sights, have a few crazy stories and a lot of great memories, you'd tell everyone about your trip and remember it for your life! Same with sex.

-Doc

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Thedoctor said:
Marty and Franco already provided excellent answers. I just wanted to touch the point of the quote here. I read that article some time ago, and I remember Chase talking about how the king gave off the perception of not working hard. In the background, however, a good king may very well be doing a lot of work to keep his kingdom in order.

Everyone here is working hard to get good at girls. . . It's a lot of work at the start. More than the average guy will ever put in in his lifetime! But once you get good at it, you make it seem effortless, because it has now become effortless. Because you've put in more work than your typical "nice guy" ever has.

And on a second note, sex is a lot like travelling. If you were travelling someplace far by plane and all you did was fly to the airport, then come back, that would be a lousy trip. If you flew, stayed there a few weeks but didn't do anything that exciting, you might get a little bored and say it was "an ok trip." But, if you travel, see all the sights, have a few crazy stories and a lot of great memories, you'd tell everyone about your trip and remember it for your life! Same with sex.

Well said and so true!

DesiBro

Space Monkey
space monkey

One thing which makes you much more confident is when you feel like you are doing the girls a favor rather than taking something from her. It's all about having the right vibe.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I've had repeat lays from women for actually not being "selfish" as they put it, some years apart. They always remember and appreciate a man, who's willing to satisfy them.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Just_Dave said:
I've had repeat lays from women for actually not being "selfish" as they put it, some years apart. They always remember and appreciate a man, who's willing to satisfy them.

If you're a good lover I feel like this is a common occurrence, but often times I've changed enough where I've lost interest

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Whizzy said:
Just_Dave said:

If you're a good lover I feel like this is a common occurrence, but often times I've changed enough where I've lost interest

I see where you're coming from in the last part of your comment, and it really depends on what's going on in your life at the time. Sometimes you've ridden the roller coaster so many times, it just does't do it for you anymore.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Just_Dave said:
Whizzy said:
Just_Dave said:

I see where you're coming from in the last part of your comment, and it really depends on what's going on in your life at the time. Sometimes you've ridden the roller coaster so many times, it just does't do it for you anymore.

Exactly, especially if this occurrence happens with the majority of an individual's ex's.

>