Wife is bread winner?

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello seducers, I was wondering does having a wife that makes more money than you matter? Also if it does, how? Thank you.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you work hard on your financial goals and show progress, a woman will usually support you.
What scares women are guys without any ambitions. In my experience, a woman could prefer a "poorer" guy with drive and whos masculine than a rich guy that's totally weak. And there are many poor seducers out there with lots of success with women (musicians, bartenders, personal trainers and so on).

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you work hard on your financial goals and show progress, a woman will usually support you.
What scares women are guys without any ambitions. In my experience, a woman could prefer a "poorer" guy with drive and whos masculine than a rich guy that's totally weak. And there are many poor seducers out there with lots of success with women (musicians, bartenders, personal trainers and so on).
Thanks for replying, yeah I see what you mean. I was asking because I don’t plan to go far financially but I do plan going far spiritually/religiously.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for replying, yeah I see what you mean. I was asking because I don’t plan to go far financially but I do plan going far spiritually/religiously.
Oh, man! Many women fall hard for guys that are into it spiritually. And usually, those women are not that concerned with money, as long as you can pay for rent, food, and essentials. It all depends on where you find these women.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've lost all respect for a friend who is the "bitch" in the relationship now. His wife makes the money and is handy-er than him with tools. She works as an architect while he is basically an adult playmate to their child. He used to be an ultra runner and mountain biker after his time in the army as Airborne.

He even calls himself his "son's personal assistant" and I just want to puke...

He needs to be a father not a playmate.

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've lost all respect for a friend who is the "bitch" in the relationship now. His wife makes the money and is handy-er than him with tools. She works as an architect while he is basically an adult playmate to their child. He used to be an ultra runner and mountain biker after his time in the army as Airborne.

He even calls himself his "son's personal assistant" and I just want to puke...

He needs to be a father not a playmate.
Thanks for replying, that’s one of those situations chase tells you not to fall into? So basically moral of the story is don’t lose my edge/drive along the way?

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh, man! Many women fall hard for guys that are into it spiritually. And usually, those women are not that concerned with money, as long as you can pay for rent, food, and essentials. It all depends on where you find these
You’re replies were awesome! Thank you for clearing that up.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
There's a big difference between who a woman will sleep with and who she wants for the long term. In my studied opinion (and some limited experience), she won't accept being the breadwinner unless you're on your way somewhere and are relentlessly dominant in your frame control. If you're not banging her silly and telling her stories about how things are going to be when it all works out, expect shit tests, frame wrestling, lack of cooperation and eventual bailing.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think this subject is very split between women, at least from a logical standpoint.

I think it depends on how much she values security. The more of a first world country you're in and the more she already has security taken care of, the less she'll probably care.

There are also masculine women who prefer to be in charge and there are a lot of those.

Apparently a lot of men are also very intimidated by women who make more money then they do. I've talked with some wealthy women about this where they have problems keeping boyfriends because they like to live lavishly and the guys can't keep up financially with them and feel bad when she's paying for everything, like he's not a man.

Generally speaking, most women, ime, want a guy who's better than they are... sometimes that looks like financial and sometimes it looks like passion and drive and creating something in the world.

There's a small percentage of women who will be with someone they are trying to help out of something... but that's like a wounded bird scenario.

I don't think this is as black and white as someone might tell you it is.

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In a Relationship, both have to contribute SOMETHING financially.
When the woman is the Breadwinner, the man needs to be BUILDING something. Generally Entrepreneurial for FUTURE value. Maybe he is writing a book, maybe he is building their home, maybe he is starting and growing a business, maybe he is finishing his degree. He has to be working towards something that has a future.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
In a Relationship, both have to contribute SOMETHING financially.
When the woman is the Breadwinner, the man needs to be BUILDING something. Generally Entrepreneurial for FUTURE value. Maybe he is writing a book, maybe he is building their home, maybe he is starting and growing a business, maybe he is finishing his degree. He has to be working towards something that has a future.
Couldn't agree more. The natural disposition of Man is to build and conquer, and the natural disposition of Woman is to find the man who does it most effectively. She will sometimes bet on a young, ambitious horse, but he better be going places fast.

Not all women want the ideal man (because that comes with tradeoffs) but they all have an idea of what track they want their man to be on. For some women, it's his own business that makes millions of dollars, for others, it's merely a solid career in some respected profession. Whatever that track is, it must be a track that provides her with benefits, and one on which he is a winner.

>