Resident  Wingman for New York City

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
Anyone working on approaching and / or just want a local "support" & motivation group in game?

Background: Back in game after a long time away in a relationship. Asian, who looks way younger than he is. Located downtown Manhattan. I have a few lays from daygame / nightgame. Currently working on approaching, which is something I never got over (read my thread). I did build a business during this time and sold it for just over 7 figs and currently working on self improvement, hobbies, & new business ideas.

HMU!

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey "whoami", just read through your other thread "New Chapter of my life", and I'm impressed by how you're trying to improve approaching.

Background: Just moved to Midtown Manhattan in October, Asian, work in finance. I would say I'm intermediate when it comes to dating apps and meeting girls at events/parties. But never cracked day game/cold approach (I feel a similar approach anxiety).

I like the idea of working on approaching, or just a support/motivation group.

jackal2020

Space Monkey
space monkey
I saw two guys in Washington Square park approaching today at around 3pm (Saturday, March 13). One of them was wearing a backpack and a t-shirt (in the cold). It looked like indirect approaches from what I could tell. Interesting to see it in action.

Was that any of you?

SirRobin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Curious if anyone in this thread is still working on their game in NYC! Would love to put a group together to meet up and support each other on both Night and Day Game! There are lots of good places to to do both in NYC.

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bumping this thread to see if there's still interest in a NYC daygame/nightgame group. I'm looking to push myself in both avenues after being out of the game for a bit while I dealt with some health issues. My buddies who I normally wing with had the misfortune of getting girlfriends so any gents in the city who really wanna go hard feel free to message me.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For anyone else who may find this in the future — I run, with a couple other guys, a private Telegram chat encompassing all known action takers in New York City.

High quality discussion, supportive format, and free of trolls/theorycels/nonresident bystanders.

If you'd like to join, message me here on the forum.

VITALY

Space Monkey
space monkey
I saw two guys in Washington Square park approaching today at around 3pm (Saturday, March 13). One of them was wearing a backpack and a t-shirt (in the cold). It looked like indirect approaches from what I could tell. Interesting to see it in action.

Was that any of you?
All the pua operate out of wsp. That's what makes wsp such a bad spot

funkyjam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'll be in New York this week (Long Island, but close to the city). Is anyone here available to run some game? HMU!

>