Socializing  Women in Morocco

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys ,

I am moving to south of Spain with work , and I am thinking to visit Morocco when things will chill down with the corona virus , as it is super close to go and Moroccan women are simply astonishing ( at least this is how I see them ) .

Those dark eyes and that light brown skin plus voluptuous body just make me shiver every time :)

My questions are :

- is English widely spoken there ? I know that they speak arab and French so I do not know if people also speak English

- how liberated are women there ? I know that it is an Islamic country and I am just worried that because it is an Islamic country girls are not that opened to be seen talking with men ( especially strangers )

- what cities are the best for day and nigh gaming ?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys ,

I am moving to south of Spain with work , and I am thinking to visit Morocco when things will chill down with the corona virus , as it is super close to go and Moroccan women are simply astonishing ( at least this is how I see them ) .

Those dark eyes and that light brown skin plus voluptuous body just make me shiver every time :)

My questions are :

- is English widely spoken there ? I know that they speak arab and French so I do not know if people also speak English

- how liberated are women there ? I know that it is an Islamic country and I am just worried that because it is an Islamic country girls are not that opened to be seen talking with men ( especially strangers )

- what cities are the best for day and nigh gaming ?

Razor Jack gamed in Morocco and totally killed it there, those girls are gorgeous

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Razor Jack gamed in Morocco and totally killed it there, those girls are gorgeous

I did not read his field reports . Did he had good results with the local woman , or other tourists ( Morocco is quite a touristic destination) ?

I remember that when I was in Bangok , I did not really managed to pick up anything local ( non prostitutes ) as they were very warry talking with me , but I was super successful with other tourists ( as men were too busy trying to fuck the thai prostitutes and were not giving any attention to the tourists )

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I did not read his field reports . Did he had good results with the local woman , or other tourists ( Morocco is quite a touristic destination) ?

I remember that when I was in Bangok , I did not really managed to pick up anything local ( non prostitutes ) as they were very warry talking with me , but I was super successful with other tourists ( as men were too busy trying to fuck the thai prostitutes and were not giving any attention to the tourists )
In many posts razor Jack talked about Morocco and how he killed it there and had better responses than in Scandinavia

>