Women Who Tease (CAUTION)

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
These girls have their purpose.
I still flirt with them for preselection.
Who knows, if a girl I'm interested in sees me with other girls, that's a major boost.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
BUMP!

RAMSHEAD, if you read this, i assume this will help. Do clarify

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:
These women tend to be highly experienced socially and around sexually excited men, and they know how to navigate these situations to get lots of attention but minimize getting stuck in situations where they end up putting out.

why eh..... :)

Zac

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sick viewcount on this post man.

I recently encountered one of these as well. When you are able to diagnose these type of girls they become much less of a nuisance in my opinion. Amusing even if I dare say so. Which is why I think the flirty girl article is really important to understand. I do appreciate the assertiveness of these girls though, like tigresses or something :).

BlandMan0

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ash-

Well... that very much depends on your definition of "higher quality!"

They tend to have higher testosterone levels. That means:

• Higher sex drives
  • Higher ambition levels
  • Better careers
  • More earning power
  • Greater levels of independence
  • More "masculine" thinking and behavior
  • Higher chances of infidelity / cheating
  • More aggressive in chasing after what they want
  • Quicker to dismiss / get over people who don't do what they want
  • More likely to fight over something than let someone else get his or her way
  • More competitive than other women
  • Better social skills
  • Goes out a lot more than most women
  • Harder to "control" than other women

Personally, I enjoy these women a lot - they're my favorite types over the short run - but I don't consider them good "long term" material.

Lots of fun short term and great companions (if you can handle them), but their constant efforts to out-dominate you over the longrun and their aptitude at doing so will tire you of them eventually if they don't break you first.

Chase
So that's what that girl was from my post. I forgot to mention her being a clubber back in her day. Thanks

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@fog

The post from Chase, reveals the mindset. A lot of good stuff here in this post.

p.s: obviously flexing. *Hulk hogan pose*

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You'll never know it though, and they'll just keep acting the same until you actually bed them. It's all part of the game, and they'll be testing you to see if they can route you into "just friends" land every step of the way.

Normally, the girls are really only worth it if you're really up for a challenge. Until you're very seasoned, you usually won't land them.

Recently, Girlschase have had many topics.

But at its essence, it is all about surviving the adversarial society. How can we survive the society, especially now where it does feel and actually being 'a game of chiken'. Who blinks first.

Life lesson to heed. Compliance.

You never really know because everyone now is wearing a Tag Heuer per se. Everything and everyone is hyperbole, flexing and virtue signalling to the tribe.

In case, I bought a replica Tag Heuer. Need it in my brain. I love my replica Tag Heuer. It looks awesome.

So yea, I was looking deep into the forums history because this reminds me that we never really know.

Even that, we still don't know.

z@c+

>