Openers  Would you adopt me?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm trying a new opener and it's becoming one of my favorites.
It's pretty fun and low pressure.

You basically walk to a girl you like and tell her: "Would you adopt me for an hour?"
She will give you a confused look so the next step is explaining that you need to kill some time.

I've used this in nighclubs ("My roomate has his girlfriend over and wants the apartment for himself"), the park ("I'm waiting for a friend to leave his job") and the beach ("I'm meeting my friends for dinner and have one hour to kill").
Basically, anywhere where people are just chilling.

Pros:
- Low pressure.
- Very good reception most of the time.
- Set you up as a friendly and social dude.
- It ignites some curiosity on what you're doing next.
- Sets a time constraint.
- Girls like to help.
- If she accepts, she is already complying.
- It can consistently open two-sets (I am amazed by this one).

Cons:
- This sets a too friendly vibe from the start that you will need to overcome later in the conversation.
- It does not screen girls with boyfriends so you will need to find out later in the conversation if she is taken.

I think it is great for begginers and intermediates. I hope you like it and use it.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- It can consistently open two-sets (I am amazed by this one).
Wow, this sure is a great thing, I've opened a few two-sets, but it's really intimidating most of the time...
I think, in our heads, we always think about the best way to approach "the girl", but in reality, many times she might be with a close friend, and you can't just ignore her.
In my case, I often have difficulties choosing one right away as well, many cute girls have cute friends as well hehe
I think with two-sets, going for a more indirect, social vibe is way better, so you can get in, see who's who, what they are up to, what's their relationship, and then decide how you're gonna close, and with who.
If you got your fundamentals and sexual vibe on point, I think the friendliness of the opener won't be too much of a problem.

Gonna be using this one, for sure!

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This one sounds fun. I could see it working well when in a good mood and just want to joke around.

I think with two-sets, going for a more indirect, social vibe is way better, so you can get in, see who's who, what they are up to, what's their relationship, and then decide how you're gonna close, and with who.

I don't open many two sets, but of the three I remember, I went direct two of those times. Both times I got dates. Not saying indirect isn't the way to go, just opening up the conversation with my experiences.

Actually just remembered a fourth two set I opened that went well. I was at a music festival and opened them direct. They weren't really having it, but later in the night my friend and I saw them again, and I ended up grinding with the hotter one while watching the Foo Fighters melt my face.
In my case, I often have difficulties choosing one right away as well, many cute girls have cute friends as well hehe
In every case above, I definitely had a preference for one and I made that known right away.

That being said, I really would like to get better at indirect, I've been doing only direct for way too long now.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’ve got to say, technically it’s pretty good.

youve got the balls to approach. (DHV)

you’ve a funny interesting story (DHV)

you’ve put a time constraint of an hour bc you got more important shit to to (DHV)

you didn’t compliment on her looks which isn’t a DHV, but you didn’t fall into the DLV trap everyone else does.

it be interested to know how many IOI’s you get in that process. I’ll bet you get 3, hair flick being one. And I’ll bet you could instadate to coffee somewhere as well if you tried.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ended up grinding with the hotter one while watching the Foo Fighters melt my face.
Dooope

I don't open many two sets, but of the three I remember, I went direct two of those times. Both times I got dates. Not saying indirect isn't the way to go, just opening up the conversation with my experiences.
Yeah, direct can always be great if done well, I think I just have a hard time choosing really :D

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For two sets,
it be interested to know how many IOI’s you get in that process. I’ll bet you get 3, hair flick being one. And I’ll bet you could instadate to coffee somewhere as well if you tried.

You get some of the easy friendly ones (hair toss, genuine smile...) but few of the sexual ones (lip bite, sleepy eyes...).

I’ve tried instadate and sometimes it works and sometimes doesn’t... I would give you a % but it seems to be more dependent on her logistics.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
For two sets,

You get some of the easy friendly ones (hair toss, genuine smile...) but few of the sexual ones (lip bite, sleepy eyes...).

I’ve tried instadate and sometimes it works and sometimes doesn’t... I would give you a % but it seems to be more dependent on her logistics.
Well it isn’t by accident that logistics are considered the most important aspect of game. If you’re getting 3x IOI’s then you should be on a home run, even if it’s with a time bridge.

>