Would you hit on married woman during day game ?

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The question is not whether it is ethical or not to go after married woman. It is more about efficiency. Is it worth it ?

I personally know three girls who married their husbands because he is the convenient option . This gets me thinking how many are there and maybe open to my game ?

thoughts please

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I do not mess with marriages especially when there are children involved. However if the woman does her utmost best to stray then it is not my fault because that relationship will break down anyway. But honestly not in the business of ripping families apart, and I really condemn those who do AND the women who take part in it as I believe in agency of all sides.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It is not purposely messing with it . It is more of hitting on the woman to see if she is up to it or not .

it is not actively trying to make her cheat it is more of presenting her with an opportunity to do so if she was actually thinking about it

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Doing something unprompted is purposely messing with it, as there is intended, but those are semantics. For me this is simply a no go unless the woman presents herself. Because it means the relationship is already doomed. If not me she would pick some other guy.

Police dog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Based on my older pal’s experience, married women are quite easy to get since very often they are dissatisfied with their sex life especially after 30. What is ethical and what isn’t is solely up to you. However, personally, I would never do this to another man, I care very little about other people in general but this is off limits even for me.

leadingbealwaysido

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How would you know she is married in daygame? I have done lots of approaches where the girl was married... I just say "congratulations"... and if we had a flirty vibe I will say "So how married are you?". or "are you enjoying". Some are married but have open relationships... But do you truly want to deal with a married woman?

Last edited:

FunGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It depends on your personal ethics, if you are uncomfortable pursuing married women then I would say that its not a good idea to pursue them. Regardless its not a good idea to try and figure that out pre-approach, you should always approach and screen them out afterward. Have some sort of prepared line to use to see if she's married so that you won't waste too much time in set. I haven't tested this so its kj but you can playfully tease her with something like "For some reason I am getting "I have been married for over 5 years" vibes from you, are you married?" and then wait to see what she says.

Just one thing to keep in mind, its important to screen them out fast. When I was heavy day gaming I noticed that married women are the most receptive and compliant women ever, the first chick I went on an instant date was actually married. I'm not going to speculate as to why married women are like that but you should try to screen them out in the first 5 minutes because you might accidentally end up doing stuff with them and finding out too late.

>