Observations  Yoga class seduction

MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here's the deal, I practice yoga twice a day, it helps me relax, make me more flexible which is good for my MMA and krav maga training.

Recently though I'm thinking of joining a yoga class, cause it'll be better to be shown some new stuff by an instructor who know a lot about yoga.

And I looked for yoga studios around where I live(I live in the capital of my country and the part of the city is where all the universities are located and only university students live in that part of the city, hundreds of thousands of students), and I found only one good yoga studio(actually it's a complex with all kinds of classes from yoga, aerobics, pilates, and 6-7 different kinds of dancing classes, which is basically paradise cause it's filled with lost of young in-shape girls) that's 5 minutes from my apartment and is near my gym.

The best part is that the instructors are all women under 25 and all the people that go to that yoga class are girls between 18 and 25, no guys(most think yoga is gay).

So I'm thinking why not kill two birds with one stone: practice yoga and meet some cool/hot new girls. But not in a creepy way, I'm not a creepy guy nor do I intend to be one.

So my question is does it basically go like with the regulars in the article about gym pick up : https://www.girlschase.com/content/gym-pickup-dos-donts-and-how-meet-girls-gym ?

And does anybody have experience with this kind of thing?

I imagine being one of the only guys there and I have a good body (I go to the gym 6 times a week + swimming every day + MMA and krav maga + running 3 times a week + take care of my looks- from hair, teeth, facial cleansing and fashion) and have taken care of the all the fundamentals that Chase talks about, I imagine that I'll be taken well by the girls, and that they will be warm and friendly and easy to start a conversation with, especially when I've gone to 5-6-7 classes and the girls are getting accustomed to me.

Don't know if that'll be the case but that's what I imagine it'll be like.

Any Ideas or helpful advice?

I'd like it if Chase answers this(when you have the time, Chase) cause usually your insights are great.
But if someone else has something to say I'd more than welcome it.

Thanks!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
MisterX-

I've seen guys in yoga classes, and I've known a few guys into picking up who took yoga, but I've honestly never heard of anyone scooping a girl out of yoga class. I've heard some guys express the sentiment that girls there are on-guard and are suspicious of any guy joining the class being some guy who's really just looking to meet girls; this might just be keyboard jockeying / paranoia from guys who are theorizing and haven't actually tried though yet. I have gone to some events that were mostly just women - like nail and fashion events at wine bars, where there are different cosmetics vendors offering free samples, etc. - and in general, yeah, it ends up being harder to game there even though the ratio is in your favor, just because a guy being there seems so out of place, and a guy approaching random women there makes it seem right away like, "Oh. *I* know why he's here. Total player."

I suppose what you might try is going regularly and easing into talking to girls before class. I see girls hanging out in the yoga classes before the instructors start teaching when I'm in the gym, so I imagine there's a little downtime when you can make idle chit-chat. I don't usually see them talking though, which might be put you at a disadvantage for trying to talk.

My gut feeling is, this one's too much work for too little payoff. But, try it out yourself, and see if you can find a way to swing it that makes sense and doesn't mess with your class attendance (assuming continuing to attend class there is important to you).

Of course, if you're really into yoga girls (and girls who do yoga do have some pretty great bodies, and give some pretty great sex), you might consider what doing what the guys who are really into girls in the salsa scene do, and just get good enough that you can start teaching it yourself. Once you're the head guy, you have women falling into your lap - at least in most things. My guess is it wouldn't be all that different in yoga, either.

Chase

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ah, Yoga. It's definitely fun and relaxing. Oh, and look, while that girl is doing down dog it looks exactly like a sex position.

Yoga is actually a pretty decent place for pick-up. The studio that I went to was comprised of mostly older women, as they had the time and money to do such things, but hell, those women can certainly be hot. And, there's always the chance that their hot 20 year old international model daughter will be there! Actually happened to me when I was 17, had a conversation with them, but there was no chance of me so much as getting a kiss on the cheek from her in my wildest dreams.

I ran game in yoga studio much like any social circle. I got in good with the instructor and projected friendly, enthusiastic guy, and made sure that I didn't approach any women until I was there for about 2 weeks. It's really easy to do this; just spend a lot of time finding your center, and trust me, the girls will notice you, but will have no idea how to approach. After doing this and building a little intrigue about yourself, you can approach a woman after class with an indirect compliment.

Me: Hey, I saw you doing that crane pose and you killed it!
Her: Oh.. hey thanks! It's weird seeing a guy in there.
Me: Yeah - I find yoga helps me relax in this crazy world.
Her: yeah, me too!
Me: Oh, where are my manners.. Hello, my name is Ross.
Her: I'm blahblah
(proceed to deep dive)

Most people don't have a sense of time after yoga because they are so relaxed, and they have little to no guard up. It's also really easy to transition into an instant date, as people are always starving after yoga (can't eat for 3 hours before it, and then you do hot yoga for 1 1/2 hours = appetite). Move her to a restaurant, deep dive a little more, invite her back to your place for some wine to doze off, and you know the rest.

Don't forget to mix things up and converse in group scenarios sometimes, and keep your eye on the prize.

>