You Don't Want It Bad Enough

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here's the secret to all of my success:

I want to succeed...really, really bad.

I literally just gave up a lay today on purpose, because I wanted to push harder and get a better girl and a better situation. I'm somewhat regretting it now that I'm home alone, but not really - I had a fantastic night out and learned more about women than I would have had I stuck with my original girl. I may have done it for the wrong reasons in the end, but it still doesn't change that I got back out there. And I approached my balls off.

Sincerely, my approach numbers are ridiculous.

My rejection count is even more absurd.

The batting average that I'm at is abysmally bad. I've dropped lays with more girls than your total approach count.

But I kept pushing. And I keep pushing, because I want to date the best of the best. And they don't take pussies up at the top seats.

I don't post this to intimidate you (okay maybe a little bit). And I'm definitely not bragging, because I probably struck out harder tonight than anyone on the forums. I dropped around 7 potential lays, including 2 insta-day lays earlier in the day. Just not paying as much attention as I should.

I'm posting this because I know the solution to your problems.

So if you're not getting the results you're wanting, it's simple:

You don't want it bad enough.

If you want pussy, go fucking approach. If you want advice, listen, read, and then go apply it. I get messages from guys all the time who want to attain mastery, and then I tell them to go to a 100 approaches before they come back to me for advice.

I usually don't hear from them again.

They don't want it bad enough.

Get hungry. Stay hungry. Fuck anyone who says there's any other path to success, because there isn't.

- Hector

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Damn! That's motivating. Thanks for the post.

Time for me to twist the knob to '11' and start really racking up the approaches.

~Nick

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hell yeah!

'Bout to put these burners on full blast.

Jake.

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
good post man. It really is the truth. I'm trying to apply this in other areas of my life as well. Working out, changing careers, etc.

it goes back to the article on here about events vs process, which is one of my favorite articles. I myself tend to live too much in my head, whether it be the past, or thinking of the future, and instead just need to focus on the now, and make incremental changes and improvements. Because thats what will get you to your goals.

As far as seduction and girls, I'm no where near where I want to be, but using the advice on this site and taking action I have seen changes for real. And a lot of it doesn't even really have to do with the girl. It's the side benefits... becoming better at conversation, body language, being a sexy man, being more bold and making moves, going after what you want.

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I needed to read this, been feeling REALLY drained these past few days. It's true though, I've only ever succeeded when I've had a ridiculous amount of approaches AND even more rejections. This is exactly what I needed to read to perk me back up :).

>