You say let's get food/drink later. She asks you "is this a date?" What would you say?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Would you just say "yes"? I feel like it puts alot of tension and pressure on if all you say is yes.

And saying it's not a date seems like it could bite you

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll answer "how do you think?"

What are some positive and negatives of this? It seems like it could convey confidence but also seem like you are beating around the bush to wait for her answer to get validated first

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
What are some positive and negatives of this? It seems like it could convey confidence but also seem like you are beating around the bush to wait for her answer to get validated first
if girl is attracted with you she will answer "chill my guy"

or"yes i'm in"

but neg will be"oh.i'm not ready"
or "you are lie"

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If she asks you this, I would take it as a sign that you did not do good enough job to maker her interested. Sometimes it does not mean how it may sound - meaning that your game is not up there yet - but depending on a girl she might enjoy the convo but you're not really her type. Or maybe you are her type but you made mistakes along the way and she lost interest. Sometimes it just means you did not present yourself in the best light to convey that you have value which would buy you a date with her. Or that you might not seem that confident and this way she tries to test your resolve. Again, depends on a girl and your interaction with her.

The question then comes from a place that she is either not sure about you, or she just realized you have asked her out, that means you two alone and she does not view you that way, so she asks to understand the situation more but unknowingly also looking and gauging your reaction to the question. While I would say this is a bad sign that a girl asks, especially if the tone she uses is puzzled.. I'd say reframing it in a way that she accepts gives you a chance. Chance to show your better side. My "frame game" is not up there yet, but you could reframe it like "two people who find each other interesting and want get to know each other more". I have never used this, but Chase had an article somewhere where something like this popped up and he reframe it. And I think to somethink like "we're just gonna hang out and chill and see where it goes".
So I would not try to adress the question itself but prevent it poping up in the first place.

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
If she asks you this, I would take it as a sign that you did not do good enough job to maker her interested. Sometimes it does not mean how it may sound - meaning that your game is not up there yet - but depending on a girl she might enjoy the convo but you're not really her type. Or maybe you are her type but you made mistakes along the way and she lost interest. Sometimes it just means you did not present yourself in the best light to convey that you have value which would buy you a date with her. Or that you might not seem that confident and this way she tries to test your resolve. Again, depends on a girl and your interaction with her.

The question then comes from a place that she is either not sure about you, or she just realized you have asked her out, that means you two alone and she does not view you that way, so she asks to understand the situation more but unknowingly also looking and gauging your reaction to the question. While I would say this is a bad sign that a girl asks, especially if the tone she uses is puzzled.. I'd say reframing it in a way that she accepts gives you a chance. Chance to show your better side. My "frame game" is not up there yet, but you could reframe it like "two people who find each other interesting and want get to know each other more". I have never used this, but Chase had an article somewhere where something like this popped up and he reframe it. And I think to somethink like "we're just gonna hang out and chill and see where it goes".
So I would not try to adress the question itself but prevent it poping up in the first place.

I had a somewhat unrelated question. Have you ever said "we're just gonna hang out and chill and see where it goes " actually in words too not just thoughts? How'd that go?

>