young in the ghetto

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
I live in Detroit
not as bad as some parts of Chicago
but in the D, we are still in the hood.

I sometimes find it hard to apply GC stuff here.
A lot of the girls go for a more thug type, and that's not me
for example guys who smoke and drink lean
that's not me

so i'm faced with a choice. I have a pretty sizeable scholarship to Ferris state; more of my type of girls are there.
OR College for creative studies, Where I live and go to highschool in the same building. CCS has a 90% employment rate, and I might get a full ride based on my portfolio and my highschool's connections. idk what to choose, but i'm leaning toward ferris.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ah yeah, hard choice brother - I grew up in Southfield, and my friend goes to CCS. CCS is a better school for art, and there are quite a few good quality gals from what my friend mentioned. He lost his virginity there haha.

I don't know much about Ferris; a couple distant connections I knew went there...probably girls for you there, too. As long as you don't mind the rural western side of the Mitt ;)

Anyways, good luck on your journal. I'll be glancing through it. :)

~Nick

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha wassup bruh I'm from Detroit too. Once you get to college, that thug shit is done man. You're going to be meeting so many interesting people from all kinds of races and socioeconomic backgrounds. Some of my closest friends now are loaded as fuck! FUNDAMENTALS are the most important thing man. I only had 1 girlfriend in high school and came into college with only 1 girl under my belt. As a junior I'm now at around 19 and an additional 12 if you count head. If I can give some advice it would be work on the fundamentals in these ways. 1. Hit the gym and get in shape (like serious shape). I was a track runner in high school so I was on the smaller side. I put on about 20-25lbs freshmen year thanks to an unlimited meal plan and hitting the gym 5 days a week. I now get compliments all the time about my physique and you get so much respect and sexual interest from women. So many more IOI's now compared to high school. A great workout is here
http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feat ... -2011.html
2. Get your fashion together! Coming from Detroit, you see a lot of sagging pants, tru religion jeans, big obnoxious polo labels on shirts. Fuck that. Get fit and wear fashion that shows that shit off. I don't mean tank tops (though girls won't hate you if you wear it) but form fitting button shirts, jeans/pants that don't sag, a cool accessory like a nice watch/scarf/necklace. The website sexystyleforjoe, fashionbeans, plus the girlschase articles are really great on fashion. I also look at http://www.pinterest.com/eelliix/men-with-great-style/
If my wardrobe or outfit can't compete with what those guys are wearing, then that means I got to step my fashion game up.
3. Having your hair groomed and your facial expressions locked tight.
4. All the other fundamentals like voice, moving slow, etc.
So fundamentals are super important but here's some other things I found useful coming from Detroit to a Big University and going from few sex partners to comparatively more. When you get in shape and have your fundamentals in order you'll be a bit edgy, the thing is you should also try to be warm, humble, and genuinely interested in people cuz you never know who you'll meet and make friends with. Day game is your friend, its super easy! This last one might be a bit bias but if I can go back, I wouldn't have went to as many of the parties that cost money (black frat parties,etc) especially the ones where the girls don't have to pay but the guys do. The second you pay and walk in the door you're already in a chasing mode. Also night game is comparatively harder than day game and as Colt pointed out in his state of the game article, its only getting harder. So yeah that's my 2 cents hope it helped!

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks everyone for the replies
so recently, I've been on Plenty of fish and Meetme(Dating site popular in my city)
I've been getting girls chasing me
but I don't know how to respond
for example I looked at a girl's profile on POF, and she later messaged me saying
"whoa, You look like Chance the rapper"
I responded like "Oh, so whatsup?"
I don't understand how to reply back to this type of chasing, or even if it is a type of chasing.

Another girl on meetme sent me
" hey cutie"
I had no prior interaction with this girl
and she still lives too far away for me to meet her.
So basically I screen her a little, but I won't continue the pointless convo because she's 1 year under the age of consent (looked up my state on google)
Hope I can find a way to better respond to chasing. Like maybe a chase frame, or something.

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been feeling kinda rushed lately. With all the decisions and work I have to do at school, and the pressure of my mom for me to not end up taking my ex girlfriend to prom. So I've been online. Searching for girls in my area, from the comfort of home. This has effected me negatively.
One reason I am effected negatively is that I've restarted masturbating. This is bad in a lot of ways, so I'm trying to re-break the habit. I just see all the sexy online pics and my mind gets numb. I've also procrastinated greatly in my real life seduction. I was supposed to grab a girl's number, but I started over thinking and never got it because I left early. Now , it's winter break and she will probably forget even more about me. To be honest, she wasn't that good looking, but I wanted to use her as a backup plan, or safety net , so that I would have a date to fall back on and not realize that I need to put in work to get a hot date by may.

So i'll be making the most out of my break.
I'll be messaging dating site girls and practicing fundamentals whenever I go out with my friends
Hopefully this party that my childhood friend's mother suggested I go to is alright.

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
My mom keeps on suggesting my prom dates. But there's only one of her female friends that I'm certain has a hot daughter. I don't know about the other girls that she's been trying to set me up with. She tried to get me to take my cousin, that's not happening, and I told her that she could tell my aunt that the girl can be a part of my entourage, but not my date. I also told her to tell my aunt that I have a friend who would love to take her to prom with him. For prom, I want to take a decently cute white girl, why?
Because white people are scarce in the hood
Because that's my preference with women
Not that black girls are bad, but there aren't too many cool goth-ish girls at my highschool, or any blondes, or cute bookish girls.

I also had the idea to take a college girl, but my mind tells me that proms are too expensive on an art college budget.
that would get me some major preselection , but seems like a hard thing to do , Even though I've had male and female friends date College for Creative Studies students while they were still in high school, I feel that it is more difficult that talking to someone my age .I still approach around there though.

My next phase is having my mom or my crazy sister take me to the mall to meet girls.
Around fairline, I met some crazy chicks that were chasing me, but I didn't understand the GC material as much at that time.
So I am getting the vibe that it's a good place for me to cold approach. Hopefully, my mom doesn't make me bring my older brother.
He can get girls , but only at bars or parties, clueless to the world of day game. Even if I don't get a date from this by my prom
at least I'll be taking one step away from only reading articles and never using them.

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like you're leaning more towards CCS. In defense of ferris, it is a way bigger school and the white population there is big, since you like white girls. I think ferris would be better for cold approaching and CCS would maybe be better for social circle since that school is like high school size lol. Also, if you can try going to other malls around metro Detroit like Oakland, 12 oaks, great lakes crossing, etc. if you have any friends that drive, maybe you guys can hit up some suburban malls, movie theaters, etc. You'll meet tons of high school aged girls and maybe even land a cute girl for prom w/o your moms help ;-).

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
@ blackbolt. My high school is inside CCS , so I go their for my internship and dual enrollment.
I got accepted into both of them, so I'll probably choose the one that give me more money because I'm broke.
but I do like the location of ferris. It's in a college town.

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me: Hey Tonya :) how's this crazy life been treating you?

Tonya: Pretty good actually

Me:I'd say the same :) You sure do have a cute smile.

Tonya:Lol thank you, you have a nice face ??

Me:thanks. So where are you from Tonya?

Tonya:Michigan , wby?

Me:I'm from the south, but I live out in detroit now.

Tonya:Do you like it?

Me:its cool. So are you free this weekend? I'm headed out to wayne state to paint some scenery and chill.

Tonya: Definitely not today, and I don't know about Sunday. I am on my winter break though, so I've got about two weeks of free time.

Me:Cool. What day works best for you? Does monday sound good?

This conversation was at 4,
We were having a nice conversation, and then poof, she logged out after my last message. hope I can hear back from her soon.
but I've found out some good date locations though.

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well tomorrow's the day of a party my mom's supposed to be taking me to for a childhood friend. I don't know if I'm going because my mom is terrible with logistics, even though I keep reminding her. Hope I can finally get out of this damn house and get some results.

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
this is an analysis of my interactions with this girl I met on Meetme. She's my age , and Iv'e had conversations prior to the ones in this post, but they can't be quoted due to deletion. this convo was from google plus.

hey Kate it's matt. How's this crazy world been treating you? Dec 17, 5:43 PM

Kate
its been fun so far what about you?
Me
I've been good, Are you ready for the new year?

Kate
Yeah I'm really excited next year is going to be so much better than this year
Me
Yeah, right off to art college.

Kate
Yeah I can't wait

So did your school already have homecoming?

Kate
Yeah the end of September
Me
Did you have a hot date? your boyfriend?
=
Kate
Don't have a boyfriend or a hot date, I just went with some friends
Me

So I was talking to her about the new year or whatever, pretty mundane stuff. Then I teased her a little bit. I had just started to ask her about what she liked in men

Kate
Ok an unexpected question but I guess funny, nice, ummm I don't reliable
But I'm not sure
Me
Did you get a phone?

Kate
No
Me
oh.

Kate
Oh what?
Me
My pc had displayed a phone icon in the corner but nvm. But yea, my school has everything late, even homecoming.

Kate
Have you had it yet
Me
nope
Kate
When is it then?
Me
Sometime soon, after we get back.
Kate
I've never heard of a homecoming later than November
Me
So are you free next month? You could be my date?
Kate
Kate
It depends on the day and time
Me
It's around the beginning of feburary
Have you ever been on a date before?
Kate
No
Me
oh, thats okay, I haven't been on too many myself.
Kate

I really wanted to chase frame here , but I didn't because I didn't think she would get it or misunderstand.
I also tried to be relate-able when I asked her about ever being on a date. My initial approach was to take her to my prom, but homecoming works as well.

Me
So are you busy right now?
Kate
Yeah I'm writing a couple of essays right now
Me
oh.well have fun on those essays. I shouldn't be distracting you right now.
Kate
Your fine it actually helps me think
Me
Thanks:) so what are these essays about? passion and romance?
7:00 PM
Kate
Not even close, about mY greatest and worst attributes my leadership qualities and other such stuff
Me
Damn, I had to do something like that .

Kate
Really, what for?
Me
I had an internship,and they wanted a synopsis , ect
Kate
Well I know mine is horrid and I have to do six more of them
Me
how many pages?
Kate
No more than 1000 words (it's for a scholarship)
Me
oh.
Kate
Mhmmm
Me
I really like talking to you

Kate
Well thank you very much
Me
your welcome.
could you send me a picture of yourself?
Kate
I don't like pictures
Me
Are you a vampire? jk , but I'm not talking about nudes or anything like that. just your face
Kate
Actually I am a vampire it's very hard to see even a sliver of my face in any picture
Me
Well then how will I know what you look like when I meet you?
Kate
We'll come up with some kind of codE word that only the other would know

The pic on meetme that she had wasn't good, and I wanted to start practicing getting compliance. I was also a little curious about getting nudes from her, but idk ,that wasn't the main objective.
I didn't understand how to get this picture though. I don't know why she didn't want to give it up ? Maybe the inexperience ?

Me
lol
Well I'm about to paint, you got any ideas?
Kate
Exactly
??

?
Kate
I was trying to make you laugh
Me
Thats so cute! I didn't know vampires had a sense of humor.
I think I'll paint a cute girl
Kate
Not very many of us have a sense of humor but I'm a special breed
Me
lol

Kate
Another success
Me
At this rate I'll be your's in no time , lol
Kate
Aww you're so nice
Me
nah, when you meet me in person, you'll know how bad of a person I really am.
8:06 PM
Kate
Trust new when I say you can't be as bad as me
Me
Oh, so you're a naughty girl then?
Kate
Eh it depends on who you ask
Me
really? You don't need to hold back with me.
Kate
Truthfully I'm not
Me
lol
Kate
That's three
Me
yep , you've gone and done it, now I'm totally in love. But, I still don't know how she looks:(
Kate
That shall happen sometime between now and you're homecoming
Me
Sure.
Kate
:)

This is where I used my best chase frames of the year. they were just subtle enough for her to take notice and not take offense
she also confirmed that she wants to take me to homecoming so that's nice.
Me
want to start a video hangout?
Kate
I don't think that's the best idea
Me
why not?
Kate
I'm taking down my hair and that's not a pretty site
Me
idk, I think messy hair is cute.
8:53 PM
Kate
Not my messy hair
Me
Want to see one of my paintings?
Kate
Yes I would love to
Me
you ok with nudity?
Kate
Doesn't matter to me

Me(sends painting)
It's a work in progress.
Kate
It looks pretty good to me
Me:
Thanks! So what are you doing to your hair?

Kate
Nothing right now but I'll have to wash it later
Me
you still writing ?
Kate
A little
Me
oh
Kate
Mhmmm
Me
Hey, hope you get those scholarships. I've got to go work on some videos.
Bye

Kate
Thanks good luck with the videos

Well this was the end of today's interaction. i feel that maybe she wanted me to pursue her more. More analyzing later

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: young in the ghetto, my new years resolution

Okay Fuck
It's 2015
I've been reading Gc since I was 14
And still haven't done anything substantial in my cold approach game.

My big goal for this year is to get down 1000 cold approaches.
I feel like all I'm doing is reading, so I try online dating, which I have understood a lot better this year,but I'm hitting a plateau with my bad profile pics.

Cold approaches are more fun, especially when I'm out with a friend.
I'm also going to stop reading for a few month's just so I can have the experience and then learn from it

I'm also going to try and make an approach schedule
probably before dual enrollment

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: young in the ghetto Small goals for next year

Small goals for 2015

Get a prom date by May 2015

Get a blowjob or two before the start of college (Fall 2015)
Sex is also a goal, but I don't realistically see myself having penetrative sex before I leave for college
Buy more fashionable clothes before the start of college
Buy condoms for the first time
make a better online dating profile

non girl related goals

-start my webcomic
-find a part time job
-buy a new laptop
-finish my community service hours
-start making my first video game
-Finish my first animation

>