Your sexual energy and results in the club

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,

I was in a club yesterday and I came to conculsion that your level of sexual energy can be a decisive factor in the club environment.

I'm specifically talking about the situation when your goal is same night lay.

I went out to the club with good feelings, fun and positive energy and I was able to connect easily with plenty of girls in the club. The conversation was good and I got few phone numbers. They actually offered me their contact details. However, I saw the same chicks going back to the dance floor, dancing and chatting with other dudes just few minutes after that.

My conclusion was that they liked me and considered me as a potential, future date, BUT this is not what they were looking for AT THAT MOMENT.

They wanted to get laid that night, so they offered their contact details but they continued onwards seeking for a male who they can CONNECT SEXUALLY.

When I realized that, I started paying attention to my sexual energy and I realized that it was VERY LOW. I fapped that day and even thought I saw many, many beutiful girls around, THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME BONER. They were pretty but not arousing. I started walking around the club, observing my sexual feelings, and there was NO SEXUAL REACTION at all.

This made me thing that the club is a very sensual, sexual place and that the correct way to operate in this environment is through SEXUAL ENERGY, and not through talk or emotional connection. If there is no sexual chemistry AT THAT MOMENT, they will leave, because they assume with so many people in the club, they will find someone they CONNECT SEXUALLY.

Do you guys have similar experiences, do you agree with this interpretation? Also, apart from no fapping on that day or few previous days, do you guys have any suggestions on how to HAVE YOUR SEXUAL HIGH? My plan is to go out to a club when my sexual energy is high and see how this will affect my results.

>