you're approaching HER and yet you think you're not chasing?

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is one of those things that I bet most novices don't get. How can you approach women and not be the one who's chasing. Isn't the one approaching the one chasing?
So in every interaction the girl has the upper hand from the moment you approach.

I've read every post on GC and I get it's not true if you do it right. But I'm also trying to figure exactly how this works and how I can implement it in my approaching.

The way I understand it is this: when you're a sexy man you don't approach a girl cause she's the most amazing girl ever and you want to get married and have children, and you're ready to work really hard to get her.
It should be more like you approached her cause she looks like she might have what you like in a girl. You're not completely sold on her(you have a bit of scepticism) but you're interested to get to know her a bit and find out if she is the kind of woman you want.
And you don't behave like one of those guys who would sleep with her in a heartbeat, just because she has a vagina. Even if this is the case, she'll need to feel special. Like there really is something about her that really attracts you, that other girls just don't have. Also she needs to feel like you understand and know her and feel that fast but deep connection, due to deep diving. And she must feel that due to you getting to know her and realizing how special she is - that's why you want to bang her brains out, not just because she has boobs and a vagina.

So it's not that you definitely like her, it's that you are interested to find out if you like her. Just like being interested about investing in a company but not being sold. You're not just giving your money on the spot, you research and find out if you do actually want to invest.

And I feel that this makes you into a "real" human being that she can and will relate to and feel close to. Not some creepy guy who wants to fuck her just because she's hot and doesn't care about her. And it gives her a reason as to why you like her. When you get to deep diving and compliment what you like about her, she'll know:
-"Oh, he likes me because I like/think/feel this and this, / because we have similar goals in life / similar interests/ because we click so good and understand each other"

And this all will make her feel connected to you, lower her guard and let herself go by ramping up her attraction for you. And wanting to sleep with you even more.

Also I understand that you can convey all of this within 15-20-30 minutes of a conversation, once you have her isolated somewhere. By deep diving and getting to know her. But keeping away from boyfriend territory by disqualifying yourself (you're on vacation and will leave soon/ you'll be moving away / you have some other logistical reason as to why a relationship is not possible / or idk you just got out of a relationship and you don't want another one / etc.). And moving fast. If you get that level of connection with her you must lead fast and strong and bed her ASAP before those emotions become too much and crest, making it much more difficult for her, by stirring her emotions, and ruining your chances.

And this will make her chase you. Feeling like she just met the sexiest man of her life and that she's willing to work hard to make intimacy happen.

Is this how you manage to approach and move things forward and not be chasing after girls? I'd love to hear your suggestions and thoughts on this matter. If what I think is correct or if it needs some tweaks.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup Ico,

I couldn't really grasp what you meant but I'll give you a suggestion.

There was an analogy someone posted on the boards, for some reason I can't find it. So I'll paraphrase, here goes:

Imagine you're doing some grocery shopping, minding your own business when all of a sudden a cute girl stops you, compliments you and somehow gets a conversation going. It's not a bad convo and at the end she asks for your number and you give it to her. What you'll think to yourself during check out is, "Hmm that girl was cute, but she approached me so she must not have a ton of options." You may not respond when she texts you later in the day.

Now, imagine this:

You're doing some grocery shopping, minding your own business when all of a sudden a cute girl stops you, compliments you. However, she takes every golden opportunity to tease you on various subjects "why are you shopping alone?" "You don't have any friends?". Of course you know she's not insulting you but you're curious, you want to know more about this girl. "Does she like me or not?" Thoughts like this are constantly on your mind. When she collects your number and heads home you spend the night staring at your phone waiting for her to text you.

What was the difference? Both girls approached you and complimented you. The first girl you could get her in the sack with minimal effort; yet you feel like you'll have to work hard to get the second girl. The difference was attainability.

I believe that attainability is what makes the difference between a girl who doesn't text back and a girl who texts you back immediately. Attainability is what makes you stand out from the hordes of men trying to fuck her. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I can manage attainability properly, I'm still learning the process. But the sooner you start understanding how to control your attainability the better for you.

Chase wrote a brilliant article that helped me get started: https://www.girlschase.com/content/being-challenge-women-really-turning-them

Cheers,

-Casanova

>