Y's journal: Building game into life

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
1. Check for IOI's: signs of interest

2. Pre-open set: this is not the opener. Lemme tell you a story. I was out practicing, I left the shopping mall and took to the streets. I passed up two girls in front of a church I noticed one of them turned to see who was walking by(my fundamentals were tight bro). I walked past and the Two girls path ways one got on a bus but the one who saw me was behind me walking. I slowed my pace so she could catch up( but it wasn't obvious) then I opened and started convo and we were walking, talking like old-time friends that just decided to take a stroll.

3. Open set: this is the first thing you say and honestly it doesn't matter what you say.

4. Man to woman conversation: vibing, role play, chaseframes, banter, teasing, rapport e.t.c can you use the skills above while still getting to know the woman.

5. reach the hook- this is actually when you and the girl's subconscious minds start to connect because obviously if you've done other stuff well then she'll be making up her mind if she should standing there talking to you or walk away.

6. Exchange contact info: this is to keep in touch. If you master the hook you'll see women ask for your phone number instead of you doing that.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lemme tell you a story about sexualizing conversations.

I was in a bus with a friend of mine. He knows about pick up but not too much. We were gisting about game when we got to our busstop, we were trying to alight from the bus.

I saw a nice looking girl walking by, we looked at each other and I smiled like I knew her she smiled back. I got off the bus and walked toward her, shamelessly, leaving my friend behind.

I talked to her, we came from the same tribe. She said she was going to see a someone in the mall, I questioned her to know if it's a male or female. She laughed at the question, i poked her about the person being a guy and she said it was a girl.

I called her out on being a lesbian(i used humor here). Soon she started to talk about she having a room mate who was a lesbian, they'll do crazy stuffs to each other and the roommate started getting emotionally attached.

I said maybe your pussy is just too sweet and teased her about it. I told her good dick is better for her. Anyway, I just met her some minutes ago and we are this sexual all because I threw in something sexual.We exchange phone numbers.

She called my line the next week and told me she was on her way to the shopping mall. I agreed to meet up. She came and was dressed to kill, we sat besides each other

She would touch my cheeks, rub my head while we talked. I knew what she wanted but I'm just busy right now trying to save some money, I didn't want to lodge in a hotel as I still stay with my parents.

This story taught me to sexualize things with women to screen those who are not interested in anything sexual. No time to waste.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow you you're at a pretty good level for that. I believe if you're getting to that level of conversation getting to sex is just of matter of your choice ;)

Thanks so much for being around brother. I have quite a bit of ways to go in this:
Particularly in flirting
And sexualised conversation

I would admit that the main reason I'm not at that level is simply because I don't have enough reference points and game.

But I would also like to manage my expectations because right now in my country, because of the current laws of this country towards the virus I'd rather keep exactly where unknown, though anyone with reasonable knowledge of Asia should be able to tell where this is:
people are not supposed to be talking to each other due to Corona laws
And somehow less of the outgoing girls are out walking around my area
So I would say that I have to lower my expectations for myself slightly

Honestly, I really just need practice. I think I have been thinking too much. And not practising enough. Or not having/creating very good circumstances to get consistent practice. This is the thing to work on

You are sick

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Next day
Actually wanted to take a break from the forum but would like to get this out of my head

Approach about 9-10 girls including some 2-sets without really knowing where the conversation is going. Deep-dived only once but tried to introduce some sexual conversation.

Flow:
Do some rapport-building and a bit of incidental touch.
She tests me a lot and I use takeaways. The bored takeaway
Then transitioned to:
I just randomly went "Hmm, this is so boring, what's interesting to talk about..."
Me: "Sex"
Ask about toys
Ask about good sex
Ask about her boyfriends
Ask about sex in Taiwan where she's from
Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised at how many more topics are coming to my mind that I'm interested about and can use to fill the conversation with
Try this tantric sex gambit from Alek
She refuses to do it
She just keeps saying it's not a topic to talk about with strangers
She gets creeped out and leaves

THEN the unluckiest thing since I first approached a girl in my entire life somewhere last year happens:
I didn't even notice this until I was about to leave the university campus venue
Get approached by two campus security dudes
They ask for my formal ID documents
I have to show it to them
Apparently one of the girls I approached was massively freaked out by me and complained to security about some form of harassment. Lol I suppose I'm too scary and dominant. Sigh... Every girl is different then...
Left the campus by car with a "final warning" from 2 security personnel not to enter the premises during the pandemic with the girl herself standing with the 2 security guys outside my car before driving off.
She says she not going to talk to the police about harassment if I don't go back to the campus (I did walk the same way as her and tried speaking to her for about 3 minutes)

What I can learn from this:
After the incident, I do remember she was trembling when I opened her so next time if I see that I'll ask whether she's comfortable
Here's to finding more better venues
Hope nothing bad happened to this girl before to make her so afraid of men approaching her and asking her questions

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'll comment as a guy who has brushed with mall security twice. It might not apply to you so just take it with a grain of salt

I think Alek works differently from how I (and probably you) imagine. Before I imagined a seducer was like someone who opened and pulled chick like a badass, and I was operated like that. It looked badass when viewed from the guys perspective. But it didn't look good when viewing from your girl perspective

I think the best way would be seeing a seducer in real life and seeing how he actually operates. I'd not recommend movie as there are fictional elements in it. Seeing how couples in dates operate. Looking inspiration in night game where lots of cold approachers / GOOD cold approachers appears

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll comment as a guy who has brushed with mall security twice. It might not apply to you so just take it with a grain of salt

I think Alek works differently from how I (and probably you) imagine. Before I imagined a seducer was like someone who opened and pulled chick like a badass, and I was operated like that. It looked badass when viewed from the guys perspective. But it didn't look good when viewing from your girl perspective

I think the best way would be seeing a seducer in real life and seeing how he actually operates. I'd not recommend movie as there are fictional elements in it. Seeing how couples in dates operate. Looking inspiration in night game where lots of cold approachers / GOOD cold approachers appears
I learnt a lot from YouTube RSD tyler's videos, Austin summers e.t.c

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow you you're at a pretty good level for that. I believe if you're getting to that level of conversation getting to sex is just of matter of your choice ;)

Thanks so much for being around brother. I have quite a bit of ways to go in this:
Particularly in flirting
And sexualised conversation

I would admit that the main reason I'm not at that level is simply because I don't have enough reference points and game.

But I would also like to manage my expectations because right now in my country, because of the current laws of this country towards the virus I'd rather keep exactly where unknown, though anyone with reasonable knowledge of Asia should be able to tell where this is:
people are not supposed to be talking to each other due to Corona laws
And somehow less of the outgoing girls are out walking around my area
So I would say that I have to lower my expectations for myself slightly

Honestly, I really just need practice. I think I have been thinking too much. And not practising enough. Or not having/creating very good circumstances to get consistent practice. This is the thing to work on

You are sick
Thank you brother. I see in your field reports you approach 9-10 girls.

Do you know that I don't approach up to that amount when I'm practicing. I'd say I approach 5-7 girls, exchange contact info with let's say 3-4.

2 of the sets would hook so naturally that those girls don't ever feel like they were being cold approached(they think we met up just like any other couple would).

I notice IOI's and it helps me alot to know those who want my attention, when I approach them they're usually pleased that I understood their intentions and acted congruently.

At first, I practiced talking to girls sitting down- they have more time on their hands, and I need more experience.

I use pre-open alot so that I don't come across like I'm gaming the girls. When she finally sits down at night to remember the day's activities she'll look back and remember the smoothness of your approach. You will experience less flakes.

I'm out.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright I will take the advice to get inspiration from some good cold approachers. Yea I think it doesn't look good from my girl's perspective.

I've always thought just keep practising and I still think that's necessary at this stage because circumstances are not completely favourable to cold approaching

I understand practise with the wrong style might just be useless. Will keep that in mind and whenever there are opportunities to try to put it into action I will.
Country may relax Corona restrictions at end of month HOPE

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey

Street stopped 9-10 girls over the past few days with no conversation. Will keep my spirits and morale high.

Mind training:
The situation with the security confrontation affected me way more badly than expected. Never even ran into such a situation in my whole life
I feel like testosterone dropped because I was submitted makes sense
Spent 30 minutes doing meditation to realise that dealing with such situations is just a skill and there's nothing to be frustrated about

Thoughts from meditation and dealing with hallucinations:
The incident has triggered some fears that passers-by are watching me when I approach and are going to call me out or try to step in
Solution: These are mostly hallucinations. I'm going to have to practise more to fight the hallucinations. Gotta get this fear out of my system asap
Of course during the Corona period, I will continue being on the look-out for trouble, I'm going to once again see managing fears and unfavourable circumstances as a skill and get better at this so that I can keep approaching and learning

I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this stage. Perhaps the right way to go is to tone it down a little bit and think harder about the approaches.
The normal venues are completely different right now.
Thanks guys for giving me a new perspective.
I will build a solution to this whole it feels like I'm gaming them thing because I agree that it looks terrible. Perhaps incrementally. I'll see what I can do I'm committed to putting in my time to this.

Reminders for approaching:
Don't approach girls with a mask on. I look way too intimidating
During a street stop, actually stop the girl. Don't stop until I get better at this.

Last edited:

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey

Street stopped 9-10 girls over the past few days with no conversation. Will keep my spirits and morale high.

Mind training:
The situation with the security confrontation affected me way more badly than expected. Never even ran into such a situation in my whole life
I feel like testosterone dropped because I was submitted makes sense
Spent 30 minutes doing meditation to realise that dealing with such situations is just a skill and there's nothing to be frustrated about

Thoughts from meditation and dealing with hallucinations:
The incident has triggered some fears that passers-by are watching me when I approach and are going to call me out or try to step in
Solution: These are mostly hallucinations. I'm going to have to practise more to fight the hallucinations. Gotta get this fear out of my system asap
Of course during the Corona period, I will continue being on the look-out for trouble, I'm going to once again see managing fears and unfavourable circumstances as a skill and get better at this so that I can keep approaching and learning

I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this stage. Perhaps the right way to go is to tone it down a little bit and think harder about the approaches.
The normal venues are completely different right now.
Thanks guys for giving me a new perspective.
I will build a solution to this whole it feels like I'm gaming them thing because I agree that it looks terrible. Perhaps incrementally. I'll see what I can do I'm committed to putting in my time to this.

Reminders for approaching:
Don't approach girls with a mask on. I look way too intimidating
During a street stop, actually stop the girl. Don't stop until I get better at this.
Nice one brother, just avoid that embarrassing location for sometime.

And when next you're out cold approaching learn to tease girls, first, and if they laugh at it you take it as an opener and build to rapport, reach the hook and close. If she doesn't respond to it then you can drop it and leave her alone.

Sometimes, you're out practicing. After exchanging numbers with two girls it might take you a long time to find another set to practice with so I'll advice you fill in the void with talking to guys, stopping girls and asking for directions to keep the vibe going.

Sometimes you'd find out that girls you ask for directions will show interest. When they do be sure to close them. Cold approach is just continuous momentum building so talking to guys and asking for directions will help you keep that momentum you've built so that when you see another set, you don't feel like you're not warmed up yet.

Lastly, always warm up as soon as you get out of door. Greet anybody you see around, your security guard, go to a supermarket buy a face towel or bottle water- make friends with the cashier(don't make any move on her).

You'll never experience AA when you're warmed up!

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright brother will keep this in mind. Thank you for being around. You're being around here encourages me a lot.

I honestly cannot consistently perform at your level. I'm not going to stop getting in the action and keep finding ways to work smarter.

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Status update:

This is a follow-up to some realisations I made due to luck and the advice from Mr STIF and readjusting.

Over the past 2-3 weeks, I've been pounding super hard trying to get street stops right and trying to get results from this avenue of learning. Unfortunately, it has been a losing battle. Only 10-20% of attempted street stops result in regardless of whether I've taken my mask off or not. Though its undeniable that approaching with my mask off is a must.

Yesterday based on their advice I started listening to podcasts by Daniel, Alek, Cody, Chase, and Varoon. Good and eye opening to listen to their voices for real. Already got huge inspiration from there.
It's not really been a good thing that every time I've approached a girl over the past few weeks I've more or less been charging in. This is good in the sense that it has gotten me to have some starting volume of approaches and rejection and have a sense of what kind of discipline it takes and the stamina and confidence that I need.

Unfortunately, this is going to have to change and yesterday I chanced upon a new idea.

I drove my car into a not-very well lit road leading to a couple of condominiums parked with my car facing inside the alley so people who are walking past the entrance to the road shouldn't have been able to see me. I decided to call it a day and just listen to Cody Lyan's interview on my phone.
2 sudden IOIs from while I was seated in my car.
1. One obese girl walks into the alley and wonders in front of me for 5 minutes before walking out the same way she came in. She even walks by my the window of my driver's side of the car. She clearly doesn't even live there
2. Girl dressed like she's going to the bars in a residential area when all the shops are closed due to Corona let alone the night venues, she's bangable and she walks down alley too.

So I get no IOIs when I'm jogging or hiking the streets but when I'm holed up in my car, girls walk down a dark road just to let me see them WTF?

I learn from Cody Lyans not to stuff my fruitful experiences into a shoe-box.

Next day: I go back to the same road, park at the same road and walk/stand around like I'm getting some fresh air. It's not the most ideal road for approaching cos it's not very well lit.

The concept is to wait at a certain location with my car (an excuse) rather than go running around looking for girls, much more law of least effort
I'm going to find a better location for replicating the same feeling. Park there and wait

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm going to start doing some writing. Writing about my most fruitful memories and experiences with girls not sure how often I'm going to do this but will start some kind of consistent schedule

Going to start writing to form conducive opinions and thoughts related to Cody's 5 sell lines.
Good piece of advice from Abedayo: Open casually and situationally, then go into fun and interesting topics, then emotionally stimulate, then nudge towards sexual topics, then fractionate and repeat the process.

Approaching:
I'm gonna start as early as possible and cut off the activity at 9pm, try and see how that goes but I'm still scouting for the ideal venue to implement these new ideas, will try to find a good venue asap

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Did some more location research using Google Earth. Gonna find some more well-lit paths where I can park.
It might seem like what I'm doing here is a joke compared to all the lay reports and stuff. Maybe maybe not. I'll stick to day and IRL game for now.
The reallife game I'm playing is the best that I can be playing. I'm gonna try this out and keep pushing myself. If I really can't get anywhere after one more stretch of pushing maybe I'll reevaluate.

Tapping back into some memories:
Flirting:
I just realised how little I've actually managed to flirt with any of the 100-200 girls I've approached over the past few days.
I just grew up as this really really fking serious person. I still am that personality of a person. It's time to change this. I think that's really damaging my game in my country because girls here are really not so direct about meeting guys and sex and I really come off as too serious and intimidating. The sex talk with the seriousness is also a turn-off.

Some memories on flirting (my most vivid memories of flirting have been all maximum 2-3 lines in a conversation):
Girl says she lives in the northern part of my country in a cave. I ask her what's the name of the cave she lives in
Korean girl who got in my car with me the other day: I'm unemployed. Don't worry I'm not going to die of starvation tmr.

Wow this is not even flirting or any form of teasing. Ok. Big problem here. I might have never actually teased a girl before.
I really can't even think of any memories of flirting. Two tips from the teasing article I will try implementing:
1. Put myself at the same level as the girl
2. Use absurdity as much as possible. This is the thing I've gotten the closest to in the past will capitalise as far as possible

Trying to come up with some form of a sell-line ("signals an awareness and understanding of an ability to think in certain ways from a position where she's not expecting this from you") regarding understanding that a girl can be perceived as a slut if she allows sexuality to happen with me
First I need a vibe with some sort of a low-key kind of feeling. I believe I have major problems with softness and looseness in my vibe. I don't really have problems regarding earnestness. Really? In terms of whether I have the balls to push for this maybe but certainly less of a problem than the other 2. So this is something to work on
Sell-line created from my personal circumstances (I will keep modifying this/creating better ones): "you know Yvonne banks may be at the centre of your life and we can go on talking about banks all day and I'll try not to fall asleep. The thing is, though, there's something way more burning in you that's got nothing to do with banks, and you're suppressing this thing so much. It's the very reason that you're walking with me right now and you don't even dare to mention it because you're afraid I'm going to judge you."
Not going to carry on the sell line from here will just write another one from a different angle.

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Status update:
Been driving around quite a bit and scouting out new locations. Unfortunately, I where I think the girls are at have not been the places where the girls are actually at. There's no choice but to keep looking. I will find a good location and then that will be worth it.

Different memory I'm keen to write about: This one's about not looking like I'm chasing.
So there was this girl who drove me to really start apprpoaching and learning seduction. The first time I asked her out I didn't even ask her out. I asked her out as some sort of friend thing where we would just have a chat. I wasn't treating it like a date.
After this class thing that we were in together, I was waiting in a queue and then she AIed me FKING hard just waiting in a corner within my view for no bloody reason.
She positioned herself in such a way that as she would be just in the way of me as I walked away from the cafe. As though it's almost impolite for me to say hi. I just walk straight up to her slowly acknowledge her by nodding and we actually have a good conversation
Body language: This is just me being friends with her so my body language was "I couldn't give one fk how well this goes"
So midway through this conversation I'm thinking with my body, I'm visibly thinking and she's like "What are you thinking about?"
Me: "I'm thinking about something. Wait."
I'm actually thinking whether I should ask her to eat lunch. And then I just ask her and then she gives the most involuntary and willing "YES!" and nod at the same time I've seen in my whole life.

Maybe it's not possible for me to create such situations from the street. Yep it's not possible to get it to that level. The thing is that I'm not even on any kind of routine when I'm going out nowadays. My main reason is just going out to meet girls. And it's very hard to hide that I'm gaming or shine a different light on the interaction.

Hmm. Honestly I think girls like me 10 times more after I've spoken to them for 5 minutes than when I just approach them on the street. Perhaps I'm going too hard with sexual intent even though my sexual vibe is horrible I'm putting some kind of sexual emotion into the approach because my purpose is to genuinely tell the girl that I want sex. The problem is that this is triggering their logic too much.

I'm going to try cutting the sexual vibe massively at the start and seem completely harmless. Then hype up the sexual vibe in the middle of the conversation. Seems way better.

Working on a different sell line. Communicating that I understand that sex happens naturally when a girl is really turned on:
Note that any of these sell lines must come from a point where sex has already been introduced into the conversation very harmlessly.
"Most of the time sex is just happens when it gets really hot between for example you and me. There's some kind of fire that's burning there and it genuinely feels really warm and it feels like everything you look at seems a tinge redder, you know like slightly more pinkish or orange. It feels like you and me are just meant to get together and I would pull you into me and look into your eyes and we'd just melt into each other and the moment I'd stare into your eyes it would just be this really deep peer into your heart like I would look into your soul through the blackness of your eye and then we'd kiss and the kissing would make us wild and it would just get hotter and hotter and hotter. And then it just becomes 2 aggressive hungry animals just shamelessly ripping each other apart and while we would do it we'd endlessly look into each others eyes and know that we're both gonna fuck each other's hearts out"

Let's add on to this:
"And we're screaming at each other, not necessarily literally screaming but we're screaming at each other's hearts "Yes!" ... "Please!" I'm screaming into your heart. And you're screaming back louder into my heart... through your eyes"

"If we connect to such a great level, my mouth just does this thing where my jaw will drop and hang there in shock that I'm having this feeling towards you. Just like how I'm looking at you right now"

"And then I suddenly lose my respect and NO SHAME and I lose my senses and I just want this"

Wow. This sounds good. I like this sell-line so much. The inspiration for this was when I was on my last "date" with the girl who drove me to learn seduction where I unintentionally reached 100% deep-dive and I looked into her eyes for 8-10 seconds straight without any awkwardness because I could fully put myself in her shoes and understand the person that she was describing herself to me to be. And then I didn't pull wow. How much of a fcking idiot I was...
I think I'll write on this memory next time

Last edited:

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Status update:

Been trying to change the way I approach girls recently that has led to me making a lot of excuses to not approach girls even though I'm still going out 5 times a week though I have, despite not very significantly, been putting myself in situations where I have been getting more IOIs.

With regards to writing on memories and sell-lines and etc, wil put a pause on that for a while as intensity of other commitments will increase over the next 2-3 weeks. Will keep going out at the same rate as have been going out before.

Plan to maintain the schedule of practice that I have for approaching:
1. As long as there are no cops, public services or mall security staff within ear shot and sight, any kind of approach no matter how terrible the circumstances will look I will do, but with a different idea of a successful approach in mind as I had from last time of charging in and etc. Shit that looks quite bad. Fk it up and learn as I fk it up.

2. Even if there are a lot of people around, I'm just gonna ago and approach. Even though it is a possibility that people in the public can report me for breaching Corona distancing rules, it's not a big deal if I look out for people who are trying to take photos of me/my girl and abort the interaction if need be, and perhaps even use it as an excuse to move my girl.

3. Once again, street stopping. STOP THE GIRL. I will need to cut down on doing authoritative policeman stops because they require going very direct and trigger logic way too much. But still I will need to put in the authority to any approach/stop that I make.

4. It is true that this is non-targeted approaching, but non-targeted approaching without charging in and learning to construe the circumstances well is better than non-targeted approaching while charging into the interaction.

5. I still have not found a location which is why this non-targeted approaching is justified. Until I find a place or Corona's impact reduces to a sufficient degree, I have no choice. This will be my main medium of learning.

It does get quite demoralising to realise that there is not much choice but to be working without much IOIs and in good circumstances. But I am still: continually looking for a good venue and making the best of my resources

Will keep spirits up and push forward

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Status update

Thanks again to Mr STIF and whoever else reads my posts :)

Long story short been rather disappointed with my progress in learning over the past 5-6 days even though I've been checking out locations and stuff it doesn't feel good.

So I listened to Franco's podcast on discipline in learning pickup and it completely changed my view on things. Now I think I really understand what it means to focus on one skill at a time. This has driven me to start building my skills from scratch. This is not to say that whatever I have done for the past month has been a complete waste but it's still better to start from scratch and build my progress from scratch.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Franco's podcast on discipline!!!

Gonna start laying out my process: i.e. the variables I need to build my dating equation:
This is the first part and mainly what I will be focussing on for now
A: Street stopping girls who are alone (I'm gonna keep the variables constant to be girls who are walking alone who don't have major unusual logistics: e.g. she's walking her dog)
A1: Maintaining a sexy, casual and relaxed walk even if there are no girls aroung to build the personality I aspire to be. Decent posture but not too upright as its a bit intimidating, and very high held chin. Focussing on the greenery around the path where I'm walking
A2: Noticing if a large number of people are walking towards me, if one of them is a girl that I want to approach this means that I am going to have to be approaching in front of very immediate bystanders, and therefore maintaining control of my mind and overcoming the fear, and executing the stop properly
A3: Noticing a girl walking towards me from a distance, and then dealing with the fear in my mind as quickly as possible. Somehow a lot of fears always crop up, excuses (she's talking on the phone)
A4: Slowing down to a stop, putting two hands up in front of my face, making eye contact, channeling emotion and presence into my gesture, all while saying nothing
A5: Holding my position there for at least 5 seconds to see whether the girl stops

B: Opener
So what's gonna happen is I'm just gonna pull off the above stop, can be in circle stop or policeman stop form, and I'm not gonna care if my opener is shit not gonna think about that for now. My goal is to stop 4 out of 5 girls that I do this stop on

I actually tried this today and I managed to put quality performance into the above steps twice. On both occasions, the girl I was trying to stop actually slowed to a stop. So that's my goal for now. I'm gonna get really good at this before I even move to the opener.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Status update

Thanks again to Mr STIF and whoever else reads my posts :)

Long story short been rather disappointed with my progress in learning over the past 5-6 days even though I've been checking out locations and stuff it doesn't feel good.

So I listened to Franco's podcast on discipline in learning pickup and it completely changed my view on things. Now I think I really understand what it means to focus on one skill at a time. This has driven me to start building my skills from scratch. This is not to say that whatever I have done for the past month has been a complete waste but it's still better to start from scratch and build my progress from scratch.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Franco's podcast on discipline!!!

Gonna start laying out my process: i.e. the variables I need to build my dating equation:
This is the first part and mainly what I will be focussing on for now
A: Street stopping girls who are alone (I'm gonna keep the variables constant to be girls who are walking alone who don't have major unusual logistics: e.g. she's walking her dog)
A1: Maintaining a sexy, casual and relaxed walk even if there are no girls aroung to build the personality I aspire to be. Decent posture but not too upright as its a bit intimidating, and very high held chin. Focussing on the greenery around the path where I'm walking
A2: Noticing if a large number of people are walking towards me, if one of them is a girl that I want to approach this means that I am going to have to be approaching in front of very immediate bystanders, and therefore maintaining control of my mind and overcoming the fear, and executing the stop properly
A3: Noticing a girl walking towards me from a distance, and then dealing with the fear in my mind as quickly as possible. Somehow a lot of fears always crop up, excuses (she's talking on the phone)
A4: Slowing down to a stop, putting two hands up in front of my face, making eye contact, channeling emotion and presence into my gesture, all while saying nothing
A5: Holding my position there for at least 5 seconds to see whether the girl stops

B: Opener
So what's gonna happen is I'm just gonna pull off the above stop, can be in circle stop or policeman stop form, and I'm not gonna care if my opener is shit not gonna think about that for now. My goal is to stop 4 out of 5 girls that I do this stop on

I actually tried this today and I managed to put quality performance into the above steps twice. On both occasions, the girl I was trying to stop actually slowed to a stop. So that's my goal for now. I'm gonna get really good at this before I even move to the opener.
Remember, pick up is a game. Focus on one skill set and move from one skill to another until you evolve to be a high value man.

You'll experience shifts in mindsets and perceptions.

Nice one

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright brother

Updating my method for my variable A(street stop) slightly

A1: Maintaining a sexy, casual and relaxed walk even if there are no girls aroung to build the personality I aspire to be. Decent posture but not too upright as its a bit intimidating, and very high held chin. Focussing on the greenery around the path where I'm walking. I have to maintain this body language all the way until I've noticed a girl I want to stop and proximity is close enough for it to be time to slow down and start raising my hands to stop her
A2: Noticing if a large number of people are walking towards me, if one of them is a girl that I want to approach this means that I am going to have to be approaching in front of very immediate bystanders, and therefore maintaining control of my mind and overcoming the fear, and executing the stop properly. It's not just dealing with the fear but also not letting the fear affect the quality of the stop, I find that when I do not control the fear adequately, it reduces the power in my body language and a slight reduction in body language has a huge impact in how well the stop goes
A4: Slowing down to a stop, putting two hands up in front of my face, making eye contact, smiling as genuinely as possible, channeling emotion and presence into my gesture. Face palms and emotions away from my body and at the girl. Not too far from my body such that it feels invasive. While I'm performing the action, think of the sexual intention which is the reason I am stopping her.
Don't push forward with my hands into the air in her direction.
Just raise my hands and lock them into a single unchanging position
Aim to bring my hands to a position around the height of my shoulders, exactly how high near my shoulders I'll calibrate to the height of the girl
Aim to have my hands in a position slightly wider than the width of my shoulders

A5: Holding the position of my hands there for 0.5-1 seconds
I am going to use pure body language and get the girl to invest by not saying anything and waiting for her to say something. If she just avoids me, so be it

Did only 1 street stop of this quality yesterday before outing was disrupted. And then the impact was quite great such that this girl started investing a bunch into the conversation and it was quite an easy conversation such that I did a successful number close. Aside from that Did 3 or 4 stops of sub-gold standard.

I more used to the policeman rather than circle stop format. Going to learn to use the circle stop to expand the opportunities that I have. This is sort of introducing a new variable but at this stage I really do need to improve the amount of practice I'm getting

Improvement to be made: Make all stops of gold quality. There's this whole strike while the iron is hot mentality I have and if a girl walks past me or goes too far out of my path I give up. I'm going to change this to make sure that all the stops I do are of top quality. Even if I have to wait for a better opportunity to circle stop a girl half a minute/ one minute later I will do that.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Next day
Actually wanted to take a break from the forum but would like to get this out of my head

Approach about 9-10 girls including some 2-sets without really knowing where the conversation is going. Deep-dived only once but tried to introduce some sexual conversation.

Flow:
Do some rapport-building and a bit of incidental touch.
She tests me a lot and I use takeaways. The bored takeaway
Then transitioned to:
I just randomly went "Hmm, this is so boring, what's interesting to talk about..."
Me: "Sex"
Ask about toys
Ask about good sex
Ask about her boyfriends
Ask about sex in Taiwan where she's from
Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised at how many more topics are coming to my mind that I'm interested about and can use to fill the conversation with
Try this tantric sex gambit from Alek
She refuses to do it
She just keeps saying it's not a topic to talk about with strangers
She gets creeped out and leaves

THEN the unluckiest thing since I first approached a girl in my entire life somewhere last year happens:
I didn't even notice this until I was about to leave the university campus venue
Get approached by two campus security dudes
They ask for my formal ID documents
I have to show it to them
Apparently one of the girls I approached was massively freaked out by me and complained to security about some form of harassment. Lol I suppose I'm too scary and dominant. Sigh... Every girl is different then...
Left the campus by car with a "final warning" from 2 security personnel not to enter the premises during the pandemic with the girl herself standing with the 2 security guys outside my car before driving off.
She says she not going to talk to the police about harassment if I don't go back to the campus (I did walk the same way as her and tried speaking to her for about 3 minutes)

What I can learn from this:
After the incident, I do remember she was trembling when I opened her so next time if I see that I'll ask whether she's comfortable
Here's to finding more better venues
Hope nothing bad happened to this girl before to make her so afraid of men approaching her and asking her questions
How buddy.

I guess something like this happens to everyone in every country but may I ask, where are you based? NA? Europe? ME? Asia?

(This happened to me in the ME too. Honestly a bit worse than your situation. Haha. :))

If it's any conciliation, I changed my daygame location and the next month was one of my most productive months in game. (So keep going!)

Honestly I'm at such a place at life where I can't deal with this (the fallout of Direct Daygame) that I transitioned my style to indirect. Depending on where you're based this could be something you could look at in the future (You can just say then, I just asked her an opinion; plausible deniability. She's weird and asocial.). Again, depending on your situation.

Anyway, chin up buddy.

BTW: Direct street game is quite possible the hardest, most skill required and most advanced form of game with the least amount of results possible. I wouldn't start with it if I were you.

>