Zeke's Journal

Zeke

Space Monkey
space monkey
Zeke here. I am glad to have found this site, and I am looking forward to this adventure to becoming a better man overall.

I am 26-yo and I am an Asian-American US Citizen. I am a martial artist as well as a swing dancer. I dated my (now ex) girlfriend during 2nd semester college but when we broke up, it was traumatic enough for me to forget how I even fell in love in the first place. I regressed back to my high-school habits of treating girls as distractions and working hard towards getting into grad school. However when I entered grad school I thought "gee, I do want to have relationships and get laid sometime!" - but being that grad school is stupidly intense, and that I had purged my mind of everything about relationships, I really was behind the 8-ball on this one. I am now in my last year of grad school, prepping for job interviews, when I found your website, and I'm glad to say that many of these articles seemed to make sense to me even though it felt like the first time seeing these concepts all over again.

So far I've been able to re-inoculate myself with making good conversation with women as well as being able to move women (mostly off of a dance floor after I have complimented them on an article of clothing). I can't wait to see how far this takes me!

I will try and post experiences as I go along, even though grad school and interviews are big time sucks for the rest of the year.

>