👮‍♂️✋🛑Stop. Go directly to jail; do not pass go. How would you escape this ??

SmooothOperator

Space Monkey
space monkey
My response here will dictate the terms of engagement going forward so I need to nail this.

So I saw this girl at a club fair we had at school. She was bad and was giving me intense eye contact but I kept it professional and talked about the club blah blah blah. I didn’t take her number cause I knew I’d see her around.

Two weeks later
See her right before I get into class she sees me too but pretend not to be looking we both pretend not to be looking and catch each other stealing last second side eye glances. So I knew it was on.

Two weeks later - today
I spot her going into class and I stop her and ask her name,major etc and then ask for her number quick cause I don’t want to make her late for class and my plan is to insta date her right after class

****I haven’t opened her message so I’ve included some of the te

Texting:

me: Hey, I didn’t know history majors have classes in the chemistry building 👀
Her: haha, I have to take this class - unfortunately
Her: You never told me your name
Me: How about I tell it to you after class.

https://flic.kr/p/2p67uzF
Texts

the instadate was extremely successful . Got some kino going and the vibes were great then she sent me the screenshot above .
How do I respond , how do I avoid jail ?

I’m thinking I should be chill and be open to the idea of her talking to someone else , but at the same time I’m not t

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
this is great! she felt guilty cause she likes 2 guys, then since you did not responded she panic..... Just say cool i understand that is good that you are exploring your options, i do the same thing, most people settle i date and you should to and pick from the best vs settling.... This will make him want to chase you more, and like you more, also takes pressure of her, then seducer her and bang her anyways, you are not judgmental...

SmooothOperator

Space Monkey
space monkey
this is great! she felt guilty cause she likes 2 guys, then since you did not responded she panic..... Just say cool i understand that is good that you are exploring your options, i do the same thing, most people settle i date and you should to and pick from the best vs settling.... This will make him want to chase you more, and like you more, also takes pressure of her, then seducer her and bang her anyways, you are not judgmental...

Read the article and watched the video. Solid advice Skills
Thanks a million

>