LR  +1 DWW 08.05.22 Asian Actor Nightgame

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TLDR:

1. Going to the same places compounds. May be girls who're not sexually available when you 1st meet but will fuck you when they're another time
2. Talk to EVERYONE to build momentum. It really helps and keeps your vibe on point.
3. Keep moving. Don't be the boring guy in the corner be fluid and put up high numbers in a socially graceful way
4. Be fun but don't slip into being a degenerate and start cumming in girls raw :( @topcat 60-90 is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Longer version:

I had a very productive day and wanted to blow off some steam come night time.

Out of my x3 rotation. x1 has dropped off, another x1 will likely drop off and I'm bored of the 3rd lol. Also been on x2 dates that went nowhere.

Had a couple incentives to go out. I call up my local friend/wing who's always up for a good night. He says he's not keen and I just say "All good bro, I'll let this marinate, feel free to call later if you change your mind.

he changes his mind and not only calls me later, but arrives to my place 30 minutes early lol

The Venue(s) / Cocktail Bars

If you read my previous LR's or nightgame guide in my signature you know I absolutely love local cocktail bars. Good ratios, pretty easy to get in and the girls you meet have a good chance of being a part of rotations too. My nightgame conversion is getting a lot better as I learn the nuances.

There's a fine line between being super fun but projecting some future potential without being too keen.

Typical fuckboy attire, my aesthetic is probably erring on homeless too. Light blue denim jacket, layered with a black cotton shirt with dull white buttons and a grey t-shirt. That's then combined with my favorite black ripped jeans and all black vans which are ripped & falling apart. A lot of girls guessed I was a bartender which is the lover role I want to play

Building Momentum / Interactions

I get to the 1st bar early at 10pm. I then get free entry to 2-3 bars which allows me to hop between them throughout the night to maximise the chance of meeting someone I hit it off with. This has served me VERY well this year

I normally clown guys for being weird but the guys out last night were on good form. My first interaction was a group of 2 guys and one of them even tried to set me up with a girl he had just met. Attractive but not my type & got the vibe the feeling was mutual. Mostly vibed over football teams (soccer for you US guys) and calling each other good looking #nohomo lol

We hop to a different bar after not getting many bites in the 1st. The 3rd bar we had in mind looked empty so we skip passed it. In the queue meet a really nice and suave artist looking guy. We vibe and find out he's there for a friend's birthday

This is a good way to easily start talking to girls. While waiting in the queue I typically ask "how long have you been waiting" followed by "how's your night going" if it's a remotely warm response. I'm then cold reading where the girl is from as I'm basically screening out for logistics 10-15 seconds in, this night my guy too was "your vibe SCREAMS [area I live] I get x2 decent responses, couple girls with boyfriends which I screen by saying "Do you have a boyfriend who'll beat me up??" with a playful smile and pretending to look around scared

Hook a girl who's sat by herself and nodding along to the song playing. I go up to her, ask if she's waiting for a boyfriend to which she says "No I'm not, I do have a boyfriend but he's not here and in another country" I basically take this as she's single lol and we start dancing. She's half British half American. Dances really well and has a super cute outfit. Snake boots, nude/cream shorts and a simple top. I bounce her outside where I bump into her friends and I'm fun, social and chill. We then go back to another dance and I plant the seed "Can I steal you later" she replies with "maybe" and subconsciously I lose interest lol. She then says some shit about "you can peck me on the lips" and I reply "nah I'm a tease" before following up with "What do you think of my vibe?", she says "she says she likes it too much, I'm enticing and she has to go see her friends before she does something" I give one last "Be enticed by me with a playful grin and holding my hand out" She grabs it but saying "She has to go" I don't force it and we depart on fun smiling terms. This girl will definitely cheat on her boyfriend in the next month or so. Wouldn't want to be him :( orrrrr she just likes getting the attention but my money is on cheating.

Me and my friend start talking to x2 girls as we notice they're with the guy we met in the queue. This gives us a smooth in as we say how do you know xyz, he's super cool... Are you the birthday girl? Conversation go's from playful to a little confrontational and when I try to raise the energy up to fun x1 of the girls is still being bitchy. At this point I switch off and walk into the bar. She was either on drugs or her ego's been artificially boosted lol. For those wondering it's those big baggy jeans, white dirty grey/black air force ones with a tiny top with all her boobs out. To be fair I've had quick pulls with those types before but it wasn't happening so I moved on... They also lived too far away

The girl I sleep with

What's interesting about nightgame for me. Is that you'll hit a ton of no's and dead ends but the girl you sleep with 99% of the time will do so easily.

So I bar hop to the original bar, see that it's not as good and go back. This makes me take the venue and burn it to the ground.

While walking through the crowded bar I feel a girl bump into from behind, I turn around and she perks up "I recognise you!"

Turns out it's the Asian girl I be-friended and met with @hey_lover from this report here. By the way bro she told me she had to help you get into a taxi home... Didn't know you got that drunk on me ;) ahahah

DWW is backkkkkk to his favorite kind of girls. She's a petite, curvy chinese girl with long dark hair, big round brown eyes and red painted nails.

Sucker for a good outfit, she had knee high leather boots, a leather jacket and white long sleeved top

Vibing

She starts teasing me about me "ditching my friend" for a girl the last time she saw me out. I start laughing / playing dumb. We have friendly chit chat and I ask her if she still has a boyfriend and it turns out they broke up last month. Mashallah.

I give her a little ping and say "honestly I was being super respectful before but I found you attractive and definitely would of hit on you". She doesn't recoil, get weirded out and stays in set so I know it's game on.

Compliance / moving her around

• We dance together in the dance floor

• I hold her hand and walk through the crowded bar to outside to get fresh air, while there a random guy says "say my name at the bar and you'll get free drinks" >> to give extra detail I do this by walking in front of the girl and putting my hand out so she gets used to me leading

• We try it and hilariously actually get free drinks. I thought he was just drunk but he pulled through... What a guy ahahah.

• We're physical but not over the top. Just dancing close, holding hands as we move together but I'm purposely not kissing her and letting tension build.

The pull

• I plant the seed "can I steal you" she plays dumb and says "what do you mean" and I say I want to steal you and I promise to give you back with a playful smirk

• She says one of her guy friends is staying back with her and I say cool we can drop him off so he gets back safe and then go. I can't remember her reply but I remember just thinking it was on and it was worth me sticking around. No real way to teach this, think it's just gut feel and experience

• One of the things when pulling as that you and the girl need to be a team. If you find yourself forcing it or being the sole pusher it won't go anywhere. You want the girl to be enthusiastic or at the very least compliant and willing to take suggestions. You also want to make sure that while you're seeding the pull you're still keeping the energy fun and enjoyable. So in and out of logistical conversations I was people watching her friend who was with a guy and making funny comments, teasing her for being a posh girl and making sure the energy doesn't it drop. It has to be a consistent flowwwwwwww.

Handling her guy friend

• He ended up being a cool guy. We walked him back to her place which was 10 minutes away and all attempted to speak in a liverpool accent. Completely illogical and don't know how we got there but that's what happened. He didn't cockblock simply read the play and left us to it. What a champ.

• While at her place we both use the bathroom separately then in her bedroom/living room I'm looking at her stuff and making comments.
    • Turns out she's into tarrot readings, crystals and all that shit. Don't know why I find these kind of girls so dam alluring

• She basically asks to be pulled about 5 minutes in by saying "How far do you live from here?" I order the uber and we shortly leave the guy in her bed.

Sex

I may just be off a high but every once in a while I sleep with a girl who sets the bar higher than the last girl who set the bar. She was in that category & I really enjoyed it.

She was vocal, passionate, affectionate as well as just my type. She's basically a better version of the girl from this LR. Funnily enough both Cantonese too.

We ended up going 3/4 rounds up until 5 in the morning. With one of the rounds in my pool too.

It's also unlike me but have to be honest I did end up not only fucking her without a condom but cumming inside her too :/ she's on the pill but it's reckless still

Have to keep drunk DWW in check as I had condoms but stopped using them with her

Pillow talk/ retention

Sadly this girl to her own admission is in her "hoe phase" so I'll just be one of many. She's only been with x30 guys and I didn't give mine but just said it was higher (which it is I'm at 60+ these days)

Spoke about girl guy dynamics, how she gets into relationships with "nice guys" but then gets bored and how like me she found rotation of 3 is the sweet spot ahhaah. Also she recently had a club bathroom pull like me.

She also didn't stay the night as she's up early and I know from experience girls like that are a lot less likely to stick around but ah well.

Told her to text me when she got home (she hasn't) so I'll focus on form and give her a ping later today and if something comes out of it great. I know to maximise my chances I'll have to be chill, low maintenance & fun.

Also hungover and have to get myself ready for an old Italian flame coming to visit from Italy. She's into intense sex so I'm going to have to re-charge lol

Life is good - onwards and upwards x

Last edited:

climbingup

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude, I just want to say a big thank you for posting your lay reports. From your early posts one can see the growth and the progress that has been made. It's encouraging and motivational to a newbie.
I have visited London and one thing I do know about doing nightgame there, is that it is super competitive so to see someone on the forum getting results is a great thing!

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dude, I just want to say a big thank you for posting your lay reports. From your early posts one can see the growth and the progress that has been made. It's encouraging and motivational to a newbie.
I have visited London and one thing I do know about doing nightgame there, is that it is super competitive so to see someone on the forum getting results is a great thing!

Thanks for your comment man! Glad you've got benefits from my posts

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@DoWhatWorks,

Splendid report, man. You're really coming along. Lots of night game pulls and great diversity in the sources of your pickups, too.

Had a couple incentives to go out. I call up my local friend/wing who's always up for a good night. He says he's not keen and I just say "All good bro, I'll let this marinate, feel free to call later if you change your mind.

I've noticed people changing their minds / circumstances seems to be an assumption you work from, and it often serves you well.

e.g., in this case, he declines, and you throw the ball in his court, planting the suggestion for him to let it marinate and call if he changes his mind.

Even just telling him you're letting it marinate frames it as not a done deal; the thought is left open for him to "marinate on" until his mind changes.

It's a little thing that makes a noticeable difference (and he does indeed change his mind and call you back to come out).

Hook a girl who's sat by herself and nodding along to the song playing. I go up to her, ask if she's waiting for a boyfriend to which she says "No I'm not, I do have a boyfriend but he's not here and in another country" I basically take this as she's single lol and we start dancing. She's half British half American. Dances really well and has a super cute outfit. Snake boots, nude/cream shorts and a simple top. I bounce her outside where I bump into her friends and I'm fun, social and chill. We then go back to another dance and I plant the seed "Can I steal you later" she replies with "maybe" and subconsciously I lose interest lol. She then says some shit about "you can peck me on the lips" and I reply "nah I'm a tease" before following up with "What do you think of my vibe?", she says "she says she likes it too much, I'm enticing and she has to go see her friends before she does something" I give one last "Be enticed by me with a playful grin and holding my hand out" She grabs it but saying "She has to go" I don't force it and we depart on fun smiling terms. This girl will definitely cheat on her boyfriend in the next month or so. Wouldn't want to be him :( orrrrr she just likes getting the attention but my money is on cheating.

Agreed with your take, and also wanted to highlight how you are thinking about this girl here... "She may not be ready to cheat on him yet, but a little more marinating on the idea of it and her mind will likely change."

That common thread in how you are thinking about things / treating the people you interact with keeps popping up.

I ask her if she still has a boyfriend and it turns out they broke up last month. Mashallah.

I give her a little ping and say "honestly I was being super respectful before but I found you attractive and definitely would of hit on you". She doesn't recoil, get weirded out and stays in set so I know it's game on.

Once again, letting a little time pass and checking in to see if things with her have changed -- they have, and now it's game on.

There's a great awareness of people's changeability you have. It's peppered throughout your socializing and seductions and used to solid effect.

The pull

• I plant the seed "can I steal you" she plays dumb and says "what do you mean" and I say I want to steal you and I promise to give you back with a playful smirk

Another note here that I've seen you use this line before and I like it!

Also like the response for when she tries playing dumb.

It's also unlike me but have to be honest I did end up not only fucking her without a condom but cumming inside her too :/ she's on the pill but it's reckless still

Have to keep drunk DWW in check as I had condoms but stopped using them with her

Gotta be careful with those Chinese chicks, they're super fertile.

It's why there's a billion of 'em!

Pillow talk/ retention

Sadly this girl to her own admission is in her "hoe phase" so I'll just be one of many. She's only been with x30 guys and I didn't give mine but just said it was higher (which it is I'm at 60+ these days)

Spoke about girl guy dynamics, how she gets into relationships with "nice guys" but then gets bored and how like me she found rotation of 3 is the sweet spot ahhaah. Also she recently had a club bathroom pull like me.

She also didn't stay the night as she's up early and I know from experience girls like that are a lot less likely to stick around but ah well.

Told her to text me when she got home (she hasn't) so I'll focus on form and give her a ping later today and if something comes out of it great. I know to maximise my chances I'll have to be chill, low maintenance & fun.

My experience with these high-ish count girls who date nice guys has been that they have this mental block against dating the bad boy. Usually because they fear they can't control him / he won't respect them enough / will leave them behind, etc. But they are still really attracted to bad boys.

So they will have a bunch of ONSes with bad boys but will refrain from dating them. If this girl's rotations are like the ones I've seen they're mostly sort of nice sort of bad boys she's friends with who are okay for shags and friendship but aren't guys she'd date (don't feel safe enough / non-bad-boy enough).

Best way to get a girl like this into your rotation is to invite her out to some social / party event, since she will always be down for that, introduce her to more people, be chill, let her have some space to socialize, then at the end of the night if she's down you pull her again and shag her a second time. There's really no pressure to not pick up other chicks when she's there... like you saw she was cool with / turned on by your prior pull... and she may not be down the first or second time you have her around either, so if there are other prospects pull away. If she's not down that time or you bounce to another venue or pick up another chick and don't see her again you just keep inviting her to things, being flirty, but otherwise giving her space, until (as you say) her mind changes and she's ready for a second round.

It's mostly about getting around the mental block these girls have to regularly sleeping with any guy who doesn't feel familiar/safe enough to them. You just integrate them into your going out circle and give them time until they come around and decide they want some more with you.

Anyway, nice lay, man. I enjoy reading your reports!

Chase

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Splendid report, man. You're really coming along. Lots of night game pulls and great diversity in the sources of your pickups, too.

Thanks @Chase! As I've mentioned before this forum has been a big help in me improving.

I've noticed people changing their minds / circumstances seems to be an assumption you work from, and it often serves you well.

Not something I've consciously thought of before but yes I do this a lot without even realising... Good to know

Another note here that I've seen you use this line before and I like it!

Yes I love using "can I steal you" line when pulling. Think it works as it's implicit and playful but what I'm saying is crystal clear.

"Steal" also has connotations of being "not allowed", something you can't get "caught" doing and what some people do for the sheer excitement which are all helpful frames to her leaving with me. I typically say this around a high of an interaction I.E dancing and saying how much fun she is

It's why there's a billion of 'em!

Loool very fair point, will keep myself in check but can be very hard to resist the more tempting types

Best way to get a girl like this into your rotation is to invite her out to some social / party event

Wanted to ask you more about this because this is admittedly unfamiliar territory. It makes sense and I instantly thought of a girl from an old LR who this would of worked well on. As nightgame skews more hyper-sociable, experience seeking types.

My considerations were:

1. Can this come across as too Boyfriend like? To me it's almost as though I'm "flaunting her" in a plausible deniable way that we can be more serious than a ONS? (which may be the point! With serious being you can sleep with me again)

2. Could I simply get her out by proposing something very chill? E.g. We never got round to that Tarot reading or let's go for a drive? Interestingly enough when I got her number I proposed a river walk and she said "Isn't that romantic???" in a way where she wasn't into it.

I downplayed it but that shows your analysis is spot on.

3. I don't really do social circle. I've got a rolodex of cool guys I go out with, only 1 female friend and an upper class mixed social circle that I'm on the edge of. I could see her fitting in but I don't pick up from that circle (as I'm low ranking/ learning the ropes) and I think me taking her to that environment and her getting picked up in front of me while I have no options at say a party, would do more harm than good.

Happy to hear suggestions and thanks for your response!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@DoWhatWorks,

Yes I love using "can I steal you" line when pulling. Think it works as it's implicit and playful but what I'm saying is crystal clear.

"Steal" also has connotations of being "not allowed", something you can't get "caught" doing and what some people do for the sheer excitement which are all helpful frames to her leaving with me. I typically say this around a high of an interaction I.E dancing and saying how much fun she is

Great stuff!

Loool very fair point, will keep myself in check but can be very hard to resist the more tempting types

Can't say I don't understand... ;)

Wanted to ask you more about this because this is admittedly unfamiliar territory. It makes sense and I instantly thought of a girl from an old LR who this would of worked well on. As nightgame skews more hyper-sociable, experience seeking types.

My considerations were:

1. Can this come across as too Boyfriend like? To me it's almost as though I'm "flaunting her" in a plausible deniable way that we can be more serious than a ONS? (which may be the point! With serious being you can sleep with me again)

2. Could I simply get her out by proposing something very chill? E.g. We never got round to that Tarot reading or let's go for a drive? Interestingly enough when I got her number I proposed a river walk and she said "Isn't that romantic???" in a way where she wasn't into it.

I downplayed it but that shows your analysis is spot on.

3. I don't really do social circle. I've got a rolodex of cool guys I go out with, only 1 female friend and an upper class mixed social circle that I'm on the edge of. I could see her fitting in but I don't pick up from that circle (as I'm low ranking/ learning the ropes) and I think me taking her to that environment and her getting picked up in front of me while I have no options at say a party, would do more harm than good.

Happy to hear suggestions and thanks for your response!

She's probably going to regard one-on-ones as too boyfriend-y.

You're not a boyfriend for her, so it'd be incongruous, you going for that, or her agreeing to it. You're the fun guy for ONS.

A girl like this has three categories of romantic/sex partners:

1. Random sexy guys she hooks up with once then probably never again (ONS)
  2. Friend guys she hangs out with and hooks up with when horny / not ONS'ing with a new guy
  3. Secure guys she rates as boyfriend material she slow games for a relationship

You're out of the running for the #3 role. Not doing social circle makes the #2 role trickier. Agree with your third point, that doesn't sound like the environment for her.

Do you ever go to event nights at clubs, or house parties, or after parties? Those are the kinds of social circle-adjacent things you can invite a girl like this to while still night gaming.

You've probably had girls text you something like, "Hey! Come out to XYZ club tonight! I'm going to be there!" and then you get there and you barely end up talking to the girl there and end up picking up on other chicks, right?

Or how about those girls who invite you out, then you reach the venue they're at, and you text to see where they're at, and get back the, "Oh, we already left there! We're at ABC bar now!" lol

That's the same thing you're doing... just pinging her every so often to come out to some place you're otherwise going to be at, touching bases with her / socializing a bit when you run into her, and then if she's still around and it's the end of the night and you haven't picked up another girl either, maybe you pull her again.

When I have done this with girls like this, I've had scenarios like, say, I invite a girl out to some club I am at, she sees me with other girls around me, I see her briefly and have a quick chat, heading to another venue, invite her, she declines, tell her cool, no worries, maybe we'll link up later, head to the other venue, picking up on other chicks, and then the girl I invited out ends up booty-texting me because the night's almost over and she's horny and wants to meet back up again.

In essence you fuse the #1 and #2 roles, so that you're kind of like the familiar friend guy, without being around her as much, so you still retain a bunch of that sexy ONS guy mystique -- but are approachable enough that it doesn't feel weird for her to text you for another hookup at night's end if she's still around and horny.

Chase

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human

You're not a boyfriend for her, so it'd be incongruous, you going for that, or her agreeing to it. You're the fun guy for ONS.

2. Friend guys she hangs out with and hooks up with when horny / not ONS'ing with a new guy
  3. Secure guys she rates as boyfriend material she slow games for a relationship

You're out of the running for the #3 role. Not doing social circle makes the #2 role trickier. Agree with your third point, that doesn't sound like the environment for her.

I've noticed this too @Chase

My best friend used to be a promoter, and he and I got a little bit of a reputation when we were younger. And we noticed that we could lay those High notch count girls but they would never date us.

The only way we could bang them again was when we ran into them again at the club or an after party, where we'll pull them home if neither of us found someone new to hook up with.

If we tried to setup a one on one date, they would always have some flimsy excuse for why they couldn't meet up. Yet they would always boyfriend up some lame guy even though they were insanely attracted to us.

Damn! I wish I found this community earlier, could have saved me so much heartache

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@DoWhatWorks,

Great stuff!

Can't say I don't understand... ;)

Do you ever go to event nights at clubs, or house parties, or after parties? Those are the kinds of social circle-adjacent things you can invite a girl like this to while still night gaming.

You've probably had girls text you something like, "Hey! Come out to XYZ club tonight! I'm going to be there!" and then you get there and you barely end up talking to the girl there and end up picking up on other chicks, right?

Or how about those girls who invite you out, then you reach the venue they're at, and you text to see where they're at, and get back the, "Oh, we already left there! We're at ABC bar now!" lol

That's the same thing you're doing... just pinging her every so often to come out to some place you're otherwise going to be at, touching bases with her / socializing a bit when you run into her, and then if she's still around and it's the end of the night and you haven't picked up another girl either, maybe you pull her again.

When I have done this with girls like this, I've had scenarios like, say, I invite a girl out to some club I am at, she sees me with other girls around me, I see her briefly and have a quick chat, heading to another venue, invite her, she declines, tell her cool, no worries, maybe we'll link up later, head to the other venue, picking up on other chicks, and then the girl I invited out ends up booty-texting me because the night's almost over and she's horny and wants to meet back up again.

In essence you fuse the #1 and #2 roles, so that you're kind of like the familiar friend guy, without being around her as much, so you still retain a bunch of that sexy ONS guy mystique -- but are approachable enough that it doesn't feel weird for her to text you for another hookup at night's end if she's still around and horny.

Chase

Makes perfect sense - thanks for clarifying.

Whenever I start to feel like I’m getting good at one aspect of game a whole other world shows itself lol.

*Sighs* guess this way of doing things just comes with the territory of “retaining” high notch count nightgame girls who’re a lot of fun.

May embrace the learning curve or pendulum swing to day game focus again ahah we’ll see.

Damn! I wish I found this community earlier

+1 with the caveat of posting earlier for me

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Update**

After receiving advice from Chase & Topcat I decided not to ask the girl out.

This was the text exchange:

DWW: Hiii was cool meeting you, have good energy enjoy acting & your Sunday

Asian: Hey, was cool meeting you too, had fun and yeah you too

*** 3 days radio silence***

Asian: Hey what you doing tonight?

Fast forward she came round and we had sex again. She’s super fun but very explicit about wanting sex with other guys post break up.

Also post sex she said she was horny & she remembered I made a throwaway comment about using rope and it stuck with her which is why she reached out.

Honestly going to treat this girl as a pure learning curve. She’s very much my type but on the cusp of being so experienced that she’ll put me through my paces lol

Let’s go.

Last edited:

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Honestly going to treat this girl as a pure learning curve. She’s very much my type but on the cusp of being so experienced that she’ll put me through my paces lol

Let’s go.

Go for it man

Those high notch count girls will teach you a lot about frame control, and also staving off boredom in relationships. One thing to be aware of is that they tend to respond strongly to CHALLENGE

There's a reason why they racked up so many bodies, and most men can't keep up with them. They tend to always be in control of the situation, when dealing with men and as consequence they get bored very fast and are always searching for a man that doesn't fall under their spell... and believe me, they're extremely seductive so it's easier said than done

Give them just enough to stay chasing and keep them feeling a little out of control and they'll worship your dick for a very long time... even when they get serious boyfriends and husbands

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Go for it man

Those high notch count girls will teach you a lot about frame control, and also staving off boredom in relationships. One thing to be aware of is that they tend to respond strongly to CHALLENGE

There's a reason why they racked up so many bodies, and most men can't keep up with them. They tend to always be in control of the situation, when dealing with men and as consequence they got bored very fast and are always searching for a man that doesn't fall under their spell... and believe me, they're extremely seductive so it's easier said than done

Give them just enough to stay chasing and keep them feeling a little out of control and they'll worship your dick for a very long time... even when they get serious boyfriends and husbands
This is the way

>