LR  +1 DWW 14.05.22 Random Girls From The Tube (Subway)

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TLDR:

1. Don't force dead end leads. Me & my wing probably hit on 65% of girls in the club before leaving
2. Sometimes you will just get lucky lol but luck is usually a reward of action
3. Don't be afraid to approach mixed groups of girls/guys outside the club or in public transport
4. Having guys with game as friends makes things a lot easier... Just make sure you can hold your own too
5. Trust the process. If the girl's isolated with you and not shut you down... It's game on
6. Have cool guys around you, they'll stretch your perception of what's possible

Yes you 100% can pull a complete stranger at night from public transport...

**1st time I've done it so will admit my mind was blown**

I ended up meeting an olddddd FB from the past who replied to one of my Instagram stories. We catch up over 2 drinks at a bar then head to her place.
She's got a nice apartment with a pretty balcony that overlooks the London skyline.

She's the classic cosmopolitan city girl who works in PR and is often socializing. Deep down you can tell she's a sweet girl who's probably denying or ignoring
the fact that her retention of men is low. Cool girl but overall "meh" sex/experience and I remember why she was an old FB and I would often be flaky with her.

Nice blue eyes, long brunette hair and excellent fashion sense but her eyebrows are too thin, body a little too big and personality fun but forgettable.

The Night Begins

In any case I'm now warmed up and I chill with her for a little bit after the fact to not be too cold before meeting my friend in central.

We go to our regular club in Mayfair (Libertine in case you're wondering) pay £20 and get a bottle of grey goose to ourselves and about x5 girls.

The girls on our table are boring AF so it's clear that if we're to pull it will come from somewhere else. Only one dancing is the biggest girl of the group lol.

My Approaches

This central club works differently to cocktails bar that I often go to. As it's table service there's a central dance floor and tables around the outskirts. Usually best to pick up girls by sitting by a neutral edge of dancefloor that has a lot of traffic from people entering the club and going to and from the toilets.

Cool girls dressed well. I approach with a cold read that she's from Sweden and when she says actually French I successfully cold read from the South because of how friendly she is. Fast forward back and forth it's clear the blonde one is the party type and her friend is just there to support but isn't really in the mood. My friend goes for the blonde, I go for the brunette but when I tell it's going nowhere I ditch it but stay friendly throughout the night

Mentioning this girl because she's the type that wastessssssssssss so much time and I'm shocked how guys fall for it. This is the girl you see crazy dancing, a little too drunk, starts grinding on you very quickly but will also be kissing some other guy 1 minute later. Yes you can pull them but often 1. They're too drunk so you'll let them be and have a clear conscious 2. You have to compete with other guys and they sit in between loving the attention. Simply put my Ego isn't a fan of that 3. I personally find that vibe off-putting and like girls with composure

Bump into this sexyyyyyyyyyyy Ecuadorian girl. Long jet black hair, speaks Spanish, in a long sleeved tight blue dress and black heels that have the strands that girls tie up their ankles. She's feeling me, giving me puppy eyes and hugging me intimately in front of her friend. My friend tries to go for her friend but there's a mis-match as she's not feeling him and it kinda dampens the vibe. I then start my escalating process / saying "Can I steal you" get a "maybe" but when we return to the dancefloor after our talk in a different part of the club, her friend is basically telling her off for "ditching her". I stick around a little bit and try to engage both but can tell it's over so I gracefully bow out. Girl also lived in the opposite part of the city so didn't bother with number exchange either

My Wing's Approaches

Context

My wing is fucking loose lol. Part of the reason I like going out with him so much. He's sexually aggressive and it's super polarizing. 8/10 times I'm doing damage control with social groups (which I'm good at) and often hear "your friend's weird/creep" but 2/10 he'll pull of a ridiculous quick pull out of nowhere.

Outside the club

We leave the club 1 hour before close and he's approaching mixed sets of guys and girls shamelessly. In my mind it feels intrusive and creepy but I respect the hustle. He comes in with a funny vibe singing "Hey ladies drop drop it down" as it was playing in the club lol

He gets a few weird looks but I'm shocked when one of the girls literally starts twerking and feeling the vibe. He does this over a few groups, gets a few numbers/Instagram's and we walk to McDonalds.

Tube/Subway approach

I start moaning about us walking and we go into the tube (Subway for my US guys). While there he hits on x2 girls that are with x2 guys. In my head I'm like for fucks sake here we go again and I drift off. He sticks in and they surprisingly bite and he calls me back. I vibe with the group, keep a good energy and he's planting seeds of

"after party" I compliment this and say he's got a gorgeous place with a nice view (which he has)

The girls agree to the after party as long as we have drinks/food. My boy says he has but I know he's probably full of shit and we'll work it out later lol. He sits with his girl and I sit with the other girl. I'm just friendly / warm. Ask here where she's from, how she's finding London etc. I then make a lot of conversation her teaching me Norwegian and me trying to say phrases terribly which makes the whole group laugh

Ginger/brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, slim figure with pale skin, shorter than me with "adventurer energy". She's got dirty white trainers, rose tattoo on her arm, and small black top. Basically seen these types 10000000's of times and know they're easy lays. It's a case of not fucking up really. As soon as I hear she's Norwegian here for the weekend I know it's a wrap as I've had at least x3 lays from Norwegian girls this year alone. I create a cute us/team dynamic by getting her to pinky promise that she'll be my tour guide when I'm next in Oslo

Pulling to my friend's place

It's all about keeping the vibe fun and chill. I'm butchering Norweigan phrases that I'm being taught, linking arms with my girl and we've split off in 2 sets of 2 couples. The guys they were with weren't their friends and were actually guys also trying it so credit to my boy for swooping in like a savage.

We start in the living room and play music. Girls are complaining about food and ask for water. We give them water and say food is on it's way. I start looking through my friend's laptop and get my girl to come closer with my arm around her. My friend says he's "showing his girl something" in his room and her friend goes to join her but I say it's chill we'll sort out food and join them later - that easy

My girl is obsessed over food and saying let's order I'm hungry blah blah blah. I pinky promise that we'll get food although a lot of places are shut as it's like 4am at this point. I know I have a short window to pull so I start kissing her and she's into it but holding back

At one point my girl asks me if my friend and her friend are having sex. I reply "probably" in a nonchalant way before continuing. This is "nudge theory" where a girl feels given permission to act on her desires. Almost to the point that it would be odd if she didn't have sex in that situation

Breaking LMR

• I call her kissing "cute" and she replies that she doesn't want to be cute and would prefer sexy. I say show me a sexy kiss then and she falls in line by kissing me more passionately and grinding up against me with her on top

• She says some silly thing like "let's play a game and if you win we have sex but if I win we go and get food". I respond with "let's have sex, then grab food". When she pauses I add "Okay I promise to listen to the game but I don't promise to play if it's silly lol" She then says "If we don't play, you can't hear it" aha

• I realize we're going off track so bring it back by saying "look me in the eye and tell me we wouldn't both enjoy it" with a grin and intense gaze. She melts/ looks away while mumbling something unclearly
    • The vibe I'm portraying here is I'm non-pushy, this is fun and I'm only persisting because I know it's what we both want

• We carry on kissing before she caves in and says "ugh fine, let me go to the bathroom" she then tries it again with "we'll play the game right??" I roll my eyes and laugh before saying "Nah you'll go, come back, we'll have sex then we'll go". In hindsight the last comment was a little too crass/transactional as her response was "how romantic" lol

Sex

Not the best as we were on a L shaped sofa. I really wanted to fuck her in doggy as we overlook the city skyline but she complained about "being seen". Girl logic never ceases to surprise me. We're like 32 floors high in a foreign country, you're about to fuck a stranger and you're complaining about "being seen" anyway

We have sex. Start looking at food and it's around that time that my friend comes back with his girl.

The girls shoot off to the bathroom to de-brief. Me and my boy look at each other and laugh.

Retention

Me and my friend are acting cuddly with our respective girls. Very important in a pull of this nature as you don't want girls having a U-turn mood swing about the experience. We chill for like 1 hour together, cracking jokes, eating pizza before they eventually go.

My friend's girl has only been with 2 guys so seems pretty hooked on him. She also spotted a glass in his room with lipstick lol but funnily enough it probably hooked her more. My friend also tried to sleep with my girl too (told you he was loose) and she told her friend and they were bitching about him in Norweign ahhahah

Sadly think the lack of good sex (which is my fault for being lazy to be honest), bluntness and the free-spirited nature of my girl means I probably won't see her again even in a future tour-guide fashion but it was fun nonetheless.

Girls wanted to meet later as a group before they leave London but me and my boy are both busy... Also think this was more led by his girl if anyone.

Last notes

Combined me and my friend would have slept with 7 girls over the weekend as he also had date before our night out and regular girls planned before/after.

Maybe this red pill nonsense about 20% of guys sleeping with 80% of girls has some truth to it...

Who knows and quite frankly who cares, get yourself on the winning side and enjoy life

Onwards and Upwards x

P.S Productivity hack for my ambitious readers - think it's better stay in Friday night and go out Saturday night. Because you carry positive momentum of waking up early and running your errands. If you go out on Friday night even though you have 2 days to recover the momentum hit makes it difficult to ramp up.

P.P.S If anyone has effectively learnt how to keep their sex drive in check please let me know (not joking lol) when I start getting momentum, my appetite just grows even more vs getting satisfied. Apparently semen retention is meant to be energizing but I find it distracting lol.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
-yeah what you wing does is similar to what i do, he just opened singing take a look at that post on the why it works....

- approaching mix group is a must, a lot of the guys are friends or family members or people they just met, never go into the mixed group assuming is a romantic relationship, unless the body language is super obvious, even with dancing depending on body language i will steal girls from dudes....

- the after party line, is gold, always works. i keep telling guys to use it, is underuse in my opinion (done similar to this report but in usa)...

- also i talk about how at the end of the night though there is less women pool, they are more dtf, there were guys that went to clubs after they were closed just to pull.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
-yeah what you wing does is similar to what i do, he just opened singing take a look at that post on the why it works....

Good post I hadn’t read before. Didn’t realise that I lip sync in clubs to vibe/open girls

- approaching mix group is a must, a lot of the guys are friends or family members or people they just met, never go into the mixed group assuming is a romantic

Yep learnt that this weekend. Probably have left a lot of options on the table avoiding them

- the after party line, is gold,

It’s the go to for my wing. Not my personal preference though. As some of the super party types go back home with him and start asking “where is everyone, can we get drinks etc.”

One of my favourite LR reports was from the old RSD forum where a girl moaned to a guy about wanting MDMA he didn’t have any so he gave her a Vitamin B pill instead ahaha.

Whereas my pulls are just about “us”. So I don’t have to deal with any of that Although in our group setting after party was 100% the right angle
also i talk about how at the end of the night though there is less women pool, they are more dtf

Agree 100%. Nearly all my night game pulls are from girls I meet 1-2 hours before club close.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
T

Retention

Me and my friend are acting cuddly with our respective girls. Very important in a pull of this nature as you don't want girls having a U-turn mood swing about the experience. We chill for like 1 hour together, cracking jokes, eating pizza before they eventually go.

My friend's girl has only been with 2 guys so seems pretty hooked on him. She also spotted a glass in his room with lipstick lol but funnily enough it probably hooked her more. My friend also tried to sleep with my girl too (told you he was loose) and she told her friend and they were bitching about him in Norweign ahhahah

Sadly think the lack of good sex (which is my fault for being lazy to be honest), bluntness and the free-spirited nature of my girl means I probably won't see her again even in a future tour-guide fashion but it was fun nonetheless.

Girls wanted to meet later as a group before they leave London but me and my boy are both busy... Also think this was more led by his girl if anyone.

Last notes

Combined me and my friend would have slept with 7 girls over the weekend as he also had date before our night out and regular girls planned before/after.

Maybe this red pill nonsense about 20% of guys sleeping with 80% of girls has some truth to it...

Who knows and quite frankly who cares, get yourself on the winning side and enjoy life

Onwards and Upwards x

P.S Productivity hack for my ambitious readers - think it's better stay in Friday night and go out Saturday night. Because you carry positive momentum of waking up early and running your errands. If you go out on Friday night even though you have 2 days to recover the momentum hit makes it difficult to ramp up.

P.P.S If anyone has effectively learnt how to keep their sex drive in check please let me know (not joking lol) when I start getting momentum, my appetite just grows even more vs getting satisfied. Apparently semen retention is meant to be energizing but I find it distracting lol.

^ about the above, you are in a negative loop self limiting belief around retention, you are manifesting your own limiting belief around retention Cause a girl is free spirit, talks about having multiple guys etc... does not mean you can not constantly see the girls or keep seeing them., again you are getting into a false negative loop.... 1 girl maybe or 2 here and there, but it seems your numbers are too high on the retention stuff, there may be some mistakes or blind spot that you are missing, but you also have to get rid of "do what works can not retain girls belief, change your belief at least step 1... Also i know you hate texting, but it also helps a bit with seeing girls again...

- about the productivity hack, just either go out the best 2 nights minimum in your city, minimize alcohol consumption or eliminate it.... But in most usa best nights to go out thursdays(college nights) and saturday.... I personally go out fridays and saturdays, now... Yeah if you go out at nights you will waking up around 12 pm or 1 pm........ So skipping a middle day good strategy to catch up... so if you go thursday your work may suffer friday(tons of coffee) but you can sleep Friday and then go out saturday and rest sunday, so yeah a skip in between good....

about the sexual appetite, that is why you have either minimum 2 girls in rotation or a main at all times...

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
about the above, you are in a negative loop self limiting belief around retention, you are manifesting your own limiting belief around retention

Thanks for calling me out on this, think you're right. Need to go back to the drawing board. Can't help but notice that as my closing % has increased I've taken a hit on my retention as that skill hasn't increased in line with my ability to close.

I follow Chases post here but clearly I'm missing a trick somewhere.

For example last year I only slept with 9/20 dates but 3/9 continued to regularly sleep with me for at least x2 months.

This year my conversion is higher at 13/18 dates but only 1/8 girls I actually wanted to retain has been around for 8 weeks+.

Maybe my "retention" definition is too strict? As 5/8 of the girls I actually wanted to retain have slept with me twice.

Only thing that's changed is I'm doing more nightgame so think that's where I need to improve.

about the productivity hack, just either go out the best 2 nights minimum in your city, minimize alcohol consumption or eliminate it.

May be a limiting belief but for me even without alcohol it's the lack of sleep that de-rerails me. Think I'll do Thursday until 00:00 & Saturday until 02:00 with no alcohol and a time limit. If I'm up by 10/11am it's okay but anything later and I struggle to focus.

about the sexual appetite, that is why you have either minimum 2 girls in rotation or a main at all times...

Makes sense, think I'm adjusting as last 3 years I had a consistent main so was immune to the fluctuations of ONS/girls not coming back.

Have x1 girl in rotation so after adding x2 more I should be set.

Another part of the issue is in the past I'd keep average looking girls in rotation for the consistent sex but I can't make myself do it anymore especially as the quality of what I'm bringing in increases...

I'll figure it all out and will report back

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One of my favourite LR reports was from the old RSD forum where a girl moaned to a guy about wanting MDMA he didn’t have any so he gave her a Vitamin B pill instead ahaha.

Sounds like me. Girls asking for coke and I give them DLPA instead which is totally not dangerous. It is a nutrient you can buy over the counter lol.

I have in it powder form and people snort it like coke and get "high" - although it is mostly a placebo effect.

I once had girls leaving their coke aside and opting for "my shit" instead (because they "prefer" my magic powder"). I don't want girls to take coke because it is just a wildcard trigger.

Just lolz.

Teevster

Last edited:

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks for calling me out on this, think you're right. Need to go back to the drawing board. Can't help but notice that as my closing % has increased I've taken a hit on my retention as that skill hasn't increased in line with my ability to close.

I follow Chases post here but clearly I'm missing a trick somewhere.

For example last year I only slept with 9/20 dates but 3/9 continued to regularly sleep with me for at least x2 months.

This year my conversion is higher at 13/18 dates but only 1/8 girls I actually wanted to retain has been around for 8 weeks+.

Maybe my "retention" definition is too strict? As 5/8 of the girls I actually wanted to retain have slept with me twice.

Only thing that's changed is I'm doing more nightgame so think that's where I need to improve.

May be a limiting belief but for me even without alcohol it's the lack of sleep that de-rerails me. Think I'll do Thursday until 00:00 & Saturday until 02:00 with no alcohol and a time limit. If I'm up by 10/11am it's okay but anything later and I struggle to focus.

Makes sense, think I'm adjusting as last 3 years I had a consistent main so was immune to the fluctuations of ONS/girls not coming back.

Have x1 girl in rotation so after adding x2 more I should be set.

Another part of the issue is in the past I'd keep average looking girls in rotation for the consistent sex but I can't make myself do it anymore especially as the quality of what I'm bringing in increases...

I'll figure it all out and will report back
How are you meeting most of your girls? I've only seen 1GIRL this year, twice. the rest were all one and done, some were my fuck ups on retention, but all my lays have come from NG, clubs, and night street game, so maybe the environment influenced the girl's state. I'm getting back into DG at the moment because I've found day game girls are more normal and none party girls

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How are you meeting most of your girls?

In 2022 x6 lays nightgame, x6 lays online and x1 lay daygame

I'm starting to reach the conclusion that how you meet the girl doesn't matter. Yes some avenues are more conducive to retention but what's more important is that you're calibrated to what you can tell the girl wants.

Last edited:
>