Socializing  2021 in review and the state of seduction as we enter 2022

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ok guys as always i got a look stupid, but anyways, here is what is going on now i finally put 2 and 2 together when it comes to night game.... Before corona you would have venues were ok, is off one night or couple of nights, back to normal or good the next.... You can get around to going to multiple venues or gauge crowds easily, or find out the times or the nights were venues were pooping....

^ after corona this became unpredictable and super no reliable, it was hit or miss, no consistency like i explain in the op (i know is a mindfuck but hear me out).....

With online/apps same shit anybody could swipe and get a girl or 2... After corona only a minimal number of guys will get and fuck the majority of girls, in fact if you start online as of now (apps) and you don't do things on point from the get go you will get shadow banned and you are done (which is in part why they have the online sucks post on the community posts, cause lets face it most of you will not do the stuff right)

skills get to the point.... Ok, what is happening is that as of now, only a few venues have all the girls, in the other venues is getting the "shadow banned" effect of online dating.... This is what @DoWhatWorks is actually telling me about England, is the same in usa and i am sure everywhere else....

if you go to those venues, you are good to go, good ratios hot women etc.... if you go to the more normal clubs, again shadow banned, you will have women but the ratios and consistancy of them coming out is horrible....

When you go out you need to find those venues, were they are consistently going out in night time and you will be fine...

p.s. When i said died/shadow banned etc.. the venues is for cold approach goals, a lot of those venues have converted into niche social circle venues (so you guys don't get confused)

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When i said died/shadow banned etc.. the venues is for cold approach goals, a lot of those venues have converted into niche social circle venues (so you guys don't get confused)

I thought it has always kinda been like that from 2007. At least based on Asia though my nightgame knowledge from that time is limited.

This is an analogy below.

I am firmly confident that my post on "professional vs personal" and people no longer going out is more to leverage. Basically, clubs is now a place for ppl to gather for a facebook/tiktok/fan meet event.

Basically, if all things are equal, @Gatturo will smoke our ass. Because he is literally 'social media to platform' guy.

I wonder what Chase thinks of this. The leverage has changed. Damn.

z@c+

>