LR  28-y-o Spanish Writer/Lawyer (Day Game)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yes, maybe explicit sexual verbals would have turned her on, made her anticipate the sex, and allow her to get into it, but then wouldn't she have given me ASD at the door or LMR in my apartment?
Bismarck, she is inside the apartment already, no? In that case, what you do, is you ease into the verbals meant to arouse her. By first bring up an adjacent topic, that would allow you to bring up sex in a calibrated way. and share your views on sex. Get convo on that for a bit. THEN go for arousal tech. Then at the sign*, you escalate.

*from fog's report I just read this morning:
Finally, we end up on the bed together again. She is talking about the things she loves most in her life. She says weed is #2. and that #1 is herself. And then.. she says that #3 is sex. Silence. We are holding eye contact. We both lean in at the same time and start kissing.
If you'd however, did the sex talking outside, before entering your apartment, then you'd fractionate to social => plausible deniability. you wouldn't get ASD at the door. It would be pretty straightforward from there actually.
Bacchus:
These sexual frames do a few important things simultaneously. They present her with a better understanding of what went wrong with her ex. . . while emphasizing the importance of sex in relationships. (Notice that in the final text you received her confusion surrounding sex and relationships is highlighted again.) Plus the insight from this new perspective. . . would make her less likely to treat you the same way she treated her ex.

After changing the way she looks at sex and relationships. . . would have been a much better moment fractionate.

Have a short discussion on a lighter topic or something related to social frame and then invite her home. She would still be horny from the sexual prizing and now views sex in a completely different light. . . one which serves your purposes. In other words from this point in the narrative. . . most girls would be ready to get their brains fucked out. As long as you remember to fractionate afterwards. . . sex talk makes it easier to pull faster.
You still haven't given concrete examples of verbals you would use during the day to sexually arouse a girl and successfully SDL her shortly after meeting her.
I don't daygame (I only sex talk my female coworkers and boss. So isn't "cold approach"). And neither do the other guys in this thread (pablo, teevster, and skills). we are primarily nightgamers who are giving you advice on the fact that this girl was dtf and sex frames. But i can link you to an audio of a friend who does primarily direct daygame with explicit verbals, if you want?
"Blow me or blow me out" means make a consistent effort to fuck, as in try several times to take her clothes off and escalate to sex, which I didn't. We kissed maybe twice or three times, chatted in between, and on that last one, I felt her tits.
I know you didn't. You just escalated without setting sex frames beforehand and she rejected. then tried to build comfort. and then tried to set some frames that "this isn't weird" then tried again but was denied again. What I'm trying to get at again, is when you go to escalate, it should be, when you know she won't reject you.
https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...es-of-escalations-try-this.23925/#post-126533 (my comment in this thread). i had a good example of this, that i typed out in November/December in the chat (if someone can find it), of how i closed this girl in my hotel, that i picked up from the street.
Regarding your accusation that I'm trying to lie, have you never had a blurry recollection of exactly how your seductions went? I have audio for the first 40 minutes but the events we're talking about happened after that.
If I don't remember like 75% of it (which is most of the time. Stopped drinking again cuz of this), then I don't bother to write anything. cuz it would be useless (not saying my other LRs on this site aren't shit too lol). Shame. would have been good to listen to the verbals here :(

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yo Vel yeah I'd be down for listening to your friend's daygame audios. Thanks for chiming in again.

I'm gonna work on getting some light sex talk/prizing/anti-ASD into my daygame interactions. Was already trying this out today.

Lil kevo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nicko thanks for replying man! I've been following your progress who knows you might be the next wunderkind here! Regarding your post, I'm not sure what FMC is. Lack of rapport it almost certainly wasn't. This girl and I clicked immediately when I met her.

Regarding the "I have someone in mind..." she had spoken of a breakup and writing a poem about it, not sure if it was this guy or not. Perhaps it was just an excuse. During sex, I noticed she wasn't giving me full EC.

Vel thanks for chiming in dude. You might be onto something. I opened her direct so didn't want to use sexual prizing because the game was up, as it were. She knew I was talking to her because I thought she was cute, hence talking about being good in bed would seem like chasing her and probably lead to resistance.

Writing these reports isn't easy, it's time-consuming, you never transmit all the information (so much less..) and the way it's transmitted is the way you recollect it which can give emphasis to parts which didn't occur in the exact order presented or which may not be the most relevant.

Considering this happened rather recently I should recall it impeccably. It just so happens that I've been so busy I don't.

When she was at mine the first time she didn't always end the kisses. Also, I put an exclamation mark when she said "Bismarck" but she didn't exclaim it, it was more like a soft pronunciation of my name..

But yeah I am rusty (went through dry spell from 30 October to 13 January, you do the math) and am still developing a NO TOUR process for day game which I can use consistently. I took my time to kiss her when she was here. She never resisted any escalation. I didn't go beyond the tits perhaps because I was afraid of rejection after the South Korean the week before, but at the same time I was extremely aware of not being too pushy because I didn't want to spoil the smooth vibe we had.

If I hadn't opened direct I might have had more room to maneuver a SDL, and wouldn't have needed to use my "Anti-flake Bazooka" on her when she rescheduled two days later. And yeah I didn't kino her much (apart from holding her hand to bar, which was already giving me a huge boner) before taking her home for sex after the get-together 3 days after meeting her. And didn't build desire with explicitly sexual verbals as you said.
some highlight on the anti flake bazooka

>