A brief (but probably unnecessary) introduction...

TheARTOfDanger

Rookie
Rookie
Hello,
I'm Adam. Not entirely sure if posting an intro is necessary, but screw it.

Anyways, I'm in my early 30s. Have had some success with girls (but not as great as I'd like). I'm about 5'6", but I'm not making a big deal out of it. Currently I'm in the process of starting a location independent business. Other than that, I'm just here to learn and better my game. Looking forward to digging through this forum and absorb whatever I can find to improve myself.

Here's to the beginning of a new journey. Better to start late than never.

HiddenLurker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Early 20s here, felt like I missed out the best parts of my life by not having these skills but oh well.

Here to also improve my game and prove to myself I'm capable of getting hot girls - never been able to achieve such feats in my life before lol. Probably on the other end of the world from you (assuming you're from America) cuz I'm staying in Singapore.

Anyways, nice to meet you. Let's up our game together.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Singapore is mostly RSD people :) There's a whatsapp group of guys. You can find them if you go to RSD seminars. I am sure some level of google search and telegram, will find them.

The good ones have their own click but i am not sure how good they are.

Everyone brags their success, even in Southeast Asia. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
RSD Derek just hold his seminar last year. RSD have another recently.

Singapore is more RSD guys compared to other school of thoughts.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey welcome man, yeah it's always good to have new solid guys come on board.

Are you new to cold approaching or where are you currently in your progress with that?

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi haha. Yea completely new. I tried about 50 day cold-approaches in the span of 2 weeks in December. And then stopped til right now.
Before that just kept reading articles for more than a year so I tried to apply it. More motivated now from the actual experience so I'm glad I did it.
My goal is to incorporate the advice from PrettyDecent's 14 Dec post at this link because I feel it can be sustainable for me and I somehow I like the 'focus on three weaknesses' advice:
I'll try it for the first time over the next 2 weeks
If I'm not too chicken I'll write a field report maybe haha...

Honestly, didn't expect anyone to respond when I reached out to HiddenLurker.
Thanks Zac and Rob, feels like a cool community, aside from the great advice and all

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah man awesome job on actually doing 50 cold approaches I'm sure you'll be able to make quick progress if you keep that up and combine with writing field reports to pin point your mistakes and get feedback.

Hope too see you around

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
On a side note, not that I need it right now, but how do you PM someone? I can't seem to figure out how

>