A Collection of Lines, statements and questions to shoot in across the seduction

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Im just myself collecting a wider arsenal of lines and questions to amp up my verbal variety and figured i would share what i collect in a thread.

A toolbox of verbal stuff to spread out on top of your doings

Feel more than welcome to shoot yours in or good ones you see.

If theyre Field tested ofc.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Firstly, Heres a collection of good lines for displaying intent from Todd that i found very useful and well made.

From Tods vid - Showing intent lines
1. You seem..(pause)..interesting.
2. You have the silliest/funniest/most adorable expressions.
3. You're trouble.
4. You're actually kinda cute.
5. You're actually pretty okay... I didn't expect to like you at first.
6. Stop looking at me like that.
7. I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that...because I'm enjoying liking you.
8. You won't get into my pants if you keep doing that.
9. Damn...please stop being so cute.
10. I'm not going to sleep with you tonight.
11. In sorry can you repeat that...was to busy objectifying you too listen.
12. You would make a great wife/girlfriend/f**k buddy...if you weren't so cute/pushy/etc..
13. I kind of wanna have breakfast with you
14. I kind of want to make you my (city name).
15. I have to ask you something and it's really important...do you sleep on the right or the left side of the bed.
16. In trying so hard not to do something naughty to you right now.
17. I want you inside me

His buildup might be useful for beginners. but a point to understand is - you need to submerge them in a momentum of escalation, not depend solely on them. Create moments around them then top it with these lines. make her feel first. Eg by releaseing her first along conversations with a sexual frame by stating how you like girls that are sexually expressive, and maybe how you prefer discretion. i deliver these as stories as i outlined in the Seduction oriented topic post. this will make her feel free around you and prime her to open up - release her from judgement. which creates a moment for her. then you add in a little intent statement. Its often more fluid for me and based on sensing things but just to outline a better construct and help you understand good escalation better.

Also Note the little detail in use of pauses etc. Delivery is king for those of you new to verbals. Shit delivery is WHY your verbals dont work.

Overall I personally mostly use one or two little lines like these and Sois to show her im interested along an array of doings that impact her on various levels. But a clear verbal statement of intent is often a key for girls to know and get clarification on. and very useful to add as girls needs this. Theyre mostly uncertain as to whether guys or not like them even if i display it in many ways of subtext so i use some of these lines clearly enabling shifts. I dont need answers from girls on them. I just seed them in to make it clear to her and create a moment for her where she spikes intimately and can shift into more flirty type interactions. That said i use things that are a lil more sharp.

It is still only a fraction of my escalation and i tend to be way more sophisticated with it but found it a good lineup for understanding and todds making some good points.

Just dont use it as a ladder please.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here is three more sophisticated between the lines examples i posted on NEXTASF

Example1:
- what are we supposed to do with this energy between us?
here im making the vibe explicit which settles it. even if she didnt feel it she can launch onto it.

Example2
- i have to go to my friends but what are we supposed to do with this crazy energy between us?
same but after a pull/time constraint

Example3
"its a shame there re so many people in here, hard to... investigate this amazing energy between us."
Adding a barrier between you guys going further which "contains" the unfolding of things but at the same time displays an assumed attraction. Similar to using barriers with Sois which i think Juggler introduced. Sois place an image in her mind which is often a way to preseed the actual move. But here the sophistication of the setup becomes even stronger here for many reasons.

see https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/general/328790-escalation-tactic-articulation-of-a-vibe for more details of building up to it

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
GOOD OLD ONES
-------------------------------------------
Theres something attractive about you but im not sure what it is...
- Mystery

-------------------------------------------
More to come in this one once i get time to look around...

Last edited:

MarkA

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm going to watch out for you, you have a very naughty smile!

The above line works well for me.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Girl: will you buy me a drink?
Me: (*dig in pant pockets) girl all I've got is some hard dick and bubble gum
Girl: ...

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just adding this in here from another thread discussion. This is A SEXUAL FRAME so a bit of the title but i like collecting things.

Using Mansons not giving a fuck point for sexual framing
Take mansons article on the subtle art of not giving a f and make a sexual frame of it. The whole not giving a fuck disucssion ignite girls
  • To make her decisive on doing what she wants not giving a f about ASD, social constraints and the likes
  • To activate her in not giving a fuck - aka leaving her friends and doing what she wants and alikes. Or Going for what she wants more careless.
  • most girls like the attitude of it and know the reference giving verbal hook, weness and resonance. It is further quite charged with some of them which makes them bond emotionally with you shared feelings and mindset way. Often feisty energies. Or Insightful for others giving you authority in their world. Btw it can also lift her agressive pursuit of you and activates her confidence and movement in the direction you want her energy in - more carefree.

check the article but its about Not giving a fuck and eg the subbpoints that to not give a fuck you have to give a fuck about other things. Often girls just know the title so this twist gives you a lead on mindset. So pace, then lead with the subpoints.

This provides intel and perspective on an old school sexual frame outlined by captain jack. Written as a comment so sorry if unclear.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
>