A Well-Rounded Seducer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count

Rookie
Rookie
Whenever I think about what I want to achieve in seduction, my title is the best way to sum it up.

Like Chase says there are skilled seducers who specialize but there are also skilled seducers seem to who do it all with no issues like Gunwitch, Bacchus and Lofty.

I loved throwing house parties in college but gave day game a try during the lockdowns. It was tough but worth it because now I feel comfortable approaching in lots of different situations. I want to take my game to the next level without over-committing to any camp so that I can do day game, night game, online game and social circle all at a high level one day. I don't know how many guys want to be well-rounded seducers on this forum, but I'm eager to learn and willing to share what I've learned.

Part of this is getting good fundamentals and magnetism. But it's also very technical too like being able to adapt to new situations like @Devilicious does in his report.

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello, Count

I personally think, if you shape your overall social skills you will be fine in any scenario.
Question is, do you want to do it?

I myself for example never been thrilled by gaming girls at daygame, because i simply don't have time to hang around at the malls during the day, have better things to do with my time than get someone's number on a sunny day.
Worth to note that, i find it better to master one part of the game, rather than be avarage in every game.
Really comes to your own prefences, pick one you like and shape it as hard and best you can.

Also, i would highly recommend reading psychology. Back when i was still new to PUA i read many psychology books, it gave me confidence, and i was able to read signs i normally wouldn't. Also it improved my dictionary my a mile, intelligence is sexy!

-D

Count

Rookie
Rookie
Hello, Count

I personally think, if you shape your overall social skills you will be fine in any scenario.
Question is, do you want to do it?

Yes like I said in the OP it's what I want.

I myself for example never been thrilled by gaming girls at daygame, because i simply don't have time to hang around at the malls during the day, have better things to do with my time than get someone's number on a sunny day.
Worth to note that, i find it better to master one part of the game, rather than be avarage in every game.
Really comes to your own prefences, pick one you like and shape it as hard and best you can.

During the lockdowns I had a lot of free time but day game was the only thing I could do. Night game was illegal and social circle was all masks and restrictive stuff. I sometimes worry about what would happen if lockdowns came back but if I didn't try it then, I probably never would have and I'm better off for it because I didn't know I would like it at first. But I understand like it's not something everyone has the free time to learn.

Also, i would highly recommend reading psychology. Back when i was still new to PUA i read many psychology books, it gave me confidence, and i was able to read signs i normally wouldn't. Also it improved my dictionary my a mile, intelligence is sexy!

Thank you for this, I'll look into finding some good psychology books. Do you have any recommendations that helped give you confidence?

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes like I said in the OP it's what I want.

During the lockdowns I had a lot of free time but day game was the only thing I could do. Night game was illegal and social circle was all masks and restrictive stuff. I sometimes worry about what would happen if lockdowns came back but if I didn't try it then, I probably never would have and I'm better off for it because I didn't know I would like it at first. But I understand like it's not something everyone has the free time to learn.

Thank you for this, I'll look into finding some good psychology books. Do you have any recommendations that helped give you confidence?
My material was hardcore, like : The wisdom of psychopaths for example.
But i would recommend reading body language material, to read other people and to adapt calm mannerism to your own body language as well, to make other people comfortable.

Try this:

Emotions Revealed, Second Edition: Recognizing Faces and Feelings to Improve Communication and Emotional Life.​

Also worth to say, that if you are comfortable with your sociality, you don't really need to get yourself in mood to communicate with women/people.
For me it comes naturally, i have found girls at the shop waiting on the cashier line to pay for my goods. And not surprisingly there are often women, who are open to communication (you need to be able to read the signs, in order to make interaction smooth)

Also i think PUA is heavily focused on what to say, but HOW TO SAY is heavily viewed below.
I think these two terms play equal role in how to succeed with your approach. Your voice, mannerism, how you say, how rich is your dictionary. These aspects play equal role in PUA and approaching women.

For example if you look at the most notorious serial killer mr. Ted Bundy. How did he find success luring women to his car and murdering them by blink of an eye? He was extremely calm, intelligent and he's body language was on point, of course he was good looking, but as we all know it's not all about looks.
I have studied many serial killers in the past, to analyzed what they do, how they act and how they found their success making these women comfortable. (Psychology)
Mentioning just in case, that i have never had intention or urge to murder anyone.. My priority is to murder ass in the bed.

-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
>