Age, pickup, game, and my epiphany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
[QUOTE="Oh Pry, post: 109574, member: 1969"

I am not going to buy that it is going to be easy in a guy's 30s because of all the social pressures that exist and how life works but I am not going to discount the idea entirely either because who knows.

[/QUOTE]

But it does, i mean bro, you are extremely hard headed... wait till your 30s and bookmark this post...

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
everyone’s genetics are different. if you age poorly it’s game over at 35. some of that is within your control. if you stay in shape you can really prolong your looks. but if you go bald you better hope you look good with a shaved head. 9/10 bald guys aren’t getting young girls.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
also this whole 16-17 year old girl thing weirds me out. even if it’s legal where you live, why? if she’s in high school even if she’s 18 no thanks.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
also this whole 16-17 year old girl thing weirds me out. even if it’s legal where you live, why? if she’s in high school even if she’s 18 no thanks.
I agree. They might be in a different country.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So when y’all say it gets better in your 30s, I’m assuming you mean if you have continuously have practiced pickup and not just because you’re in your 30s?

I did also hear that more girls like older men and looks increase for a while.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So when y’all say it gets better in your 30s, I’m assuming you mean if you have continuously have practiced pickup and not just because you’re in your 30s?

I did also hear that more girls like older men and looks increase for a while.
for one you’re more comfortable with yourself.
some girls like older guys, sure. but they’re not gonna just like you because you’re older. but if you take care of yourself it’s quite possible you’ll be better with age. a lot of it depends on your genetics. some people’s genetics are better suited for your prime to be in your twenties. some men peak much later.

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
James Tusk is a UK PUA coach who's also blessed with good looks, and he has (or at least certain had. Maybe deleted after the whole 'addy A game' thing?) a good few infields of girls instantly rejecting him based on age. (16 and 17 from memory. 16 is legal in UK) Lots of girls will dismiss you on age. However, if she's one of the girls who has a 'thing' for older guys, and she also thinks you're handsome, then you can still game them

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
for one you’re more comfortable with yourself.
some girls like older guys, sure. but they’re not gonna just like you because you’re older. but if you take care of yourself it’s quite possible you’ll be better with age. a lot of it depends on your genetics. some people’s genetics are better suited for your prime to be in your twenties. some men peak much later.
I get what you’re saying.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
James Tusk is a UK PUA coach who's also blessed with good looks, and he has (or at least certain had. Maybe deleted after the whole 'addy A game' thing?) a good few infields of girls instantly rejecting him based on age. (16 and 17 from memory. 16 is legal in UK) Lots of girls will dismiss you on age. However, if she's one of the girls who has a 'thing' for older guys, and she also thinks you're handsome, then you can still game them
Why do guys go for girls so young? Of course a man is not going to pickup women if he’s 35 and she’s 16 even if that’s legal. That’s like a 20 year age difference.

I’m not gonna judge anyone, but there’s no way you’re going to get good results trying to date girls that young.

Even if a dude was 20-25, still too young for him.

21 seems like the best age to start at.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Sub-Zero im judging men who sleep with children even if it’s legal. i can’t believe @Chase allows discussion of it. it’s fucked up and the fact that it’s openly discussed on here bothers me quite honestly.

why would a sixteen year old girl even wanna talk to a 35 year old man. that’s so far out of her reality. and if guys are on the street approaching high school girls in the uk, is it really surprising pickup is under fire there. so yeah i’m judging.

there are probably also places where you are allowed to fuck your cousin. i’m judging that too. fucking animals also not cool. there are certain sexual acts i am very quick to judge.

Last edited:

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Again. Location, location, location. Age may be such a huge deal that you have to, I mean you really have to lie about it in such a feminist-infested country like the UK or the US (or Canada) but in my experience in a more balanced place like Continental Europe it should be that much less of an issue.

Girls Chase, the mother site is supposed to be a truly international place with visitors from over 90 countries but this place, the Skilled Seducer forum based on the number of requests from various parts of the world in the Wingman Finder section and the general tone in the forum overall is still too much UK-US (or Canada) aka. of Western Game flavor to me. Guys, I start getting bored here. I mean literally all posts are discussion is based on the US-UK worldview here and I have to explain myself in great detail in every posts that the world I operate in is quite different from yours. Maybe it's not so different in a way as we are all human, but in the sense you put it and describe your interactions, yes, it's different.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So much kj in this post by multiple people:

- if you are not bold and ugly picking up girls shut the fuck up, you are kjing (style anybody?, i mean i can name drop all day)
-if you are or never been in your mid 20s to early 30s picking up teenagers (whatever teens cover) shut the fuck up you are kjing.. p.s. This is not a moral/legal forum.
-if you are not in your 30s/40s picking up younger girls shut the fuck up, you are kjing..

in other words if you have not lived it, or practiced it on the field, whatever none sense, you are a kj, is ok to ask questions vs saying "this is how it is" you are making a fool out of yourself.... i mean this is the most ridiculous post i ever read in a long time.

By the way women do not have an age radar, all this age issues is pretty much a very none issue in the field, and i thought the red pillers/black pillers/incels etc.. were the only ones with this bs now is here lol...

see pick up is based on FIELD EXPERIENCE, not on opinion or she said he said ...

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Sub-Zero im judging men who sleep with children even if it’s legal. i can’t believe @Chase allows discussion of it but i get emailed almost every time i post about something innocuous. it’s fucked up and the fact that it’s openly discussed on here bothers me quite honestly.

why would a sixteen year old girl even wanna talk to a 35 year old man. that’s so far out of her reality. and if guys are on the street approaching high school girls in the uk, is it really surprising pickup is under fire there. so yeah i’m judging.

there are probably also places where you are allowed to fuck your cousin. i’m judging that too. fucking animals also not cool. there are certain sexual acts i am very quick to judge.
I feel u

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Off. Europeans (or at least I'm speaking for myself) look perplexed at the US obsession of 18 as the age of consent law. I know it's less in many states but it's 18 in California and California is where much of global popular culture comes from (Hollywood, Silicon Valley). 18 as the age of consent law while teens often having illegal sex at the age of 13 or something. On the other hand on the European side we tried to come up with sensible age of consent laws so teens exploring their sexuality don't have to break them. While everyone is looking the other way. I'm not saying one system is better than the other. They are just different. I also didn't say anything what age of girls the average age forum guy should or should not have sex with.

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
some states it’s 16 or 17. i don’t have a problem with a five or so year age difference, which the law usually makes exceptions for. let them experiment in high school. but a 35 year old has no business having sex with high school kids. if the drinking age and now smoking ages are now 21 i would see a problem limited sex with those under 21 to 30. but that’s just me. i regularly hook up with girls in their early 20s and they’re very much children. if you’re in your thirties fucking high school kids your sick and need help.

just to be clear children in the us are allowed to have sex without penalty with whoever they want. it’s when you’re an adult that you’re not allowed to sleep with children. kids are free to experiment.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I too would not go for a woman under the age of 21 and even early-twenties these days is pushing it for me, despite me only being at the tail-end of my mid-20s. What I did want to do was add one major piece to this whole thread that I think can impact things a lot.

Location, location, location, location, and oh in case I forgot to mention, location.

I have heard horror stories about areas like the southeast of the United States and how if you are not married by the age of 25, you are seen as the outcast of society. Now I would think that with age, older guys who are bachelors would have to be mindful of their location even more. I think a city like Los Angeles (@naturalmikey holdin it down!), Miami, Chicago, NYC, San Diego, and places that are actually forward-thinking and matter to the world would be doable for an older guy.

Me and @Franco chat at times and he looks at me like I am crazy for thinking the way I do because in San Diego, apparently Dan Bilzerians are not unheard of. Now I would think a guy like @Skills probably lives in one of the cities mentioned above or something like it.

Where I think an older guy or anyone over the age of 25 even would be fucked is a college town, small town, or anywhere not a major city.

I am currently in the process of considering a full-time MBA and this is something I am taking into account. I ideally want to do it in a big city so I can actually be around revolutionary and forward-thinking people instead of hicks stuck decades back trying to force their religion and morals down your throat.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
@naturalmikey , The age of consent is a bit of a grey area thats hard to judge a set age.

Its really weird to think about it from the current societal narrative but only a few hundred years ago (and for most of history before then) having sex with and taking wives at age 14-16 was pretty common practice.

Casanova perported seducing a 14 year old at age 30ish (I think if memory serves me right) and he showed no remorse or or regret in his autobiography about it. Many men 10-15 years their elder took wives aged 14 pre-20th century.

The moral lens of age of consent is uncertain depending on what lens or time period you look at it through.

I personally think 14 years old is a bit young but age 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 is all a bit murky in drawing a hard black n white line.

Personally I have zero moral qualms targeting and seducing an 18 year old. Whats the difference between 18 and 17.5? So maybe 17 should be the age of consent. Ok if 17 is the age of consent what about the 16.75 year old girl who's more physically and emotionally developed than most of her 18 year old peers? Should just she be exempt from the the 17 year old age of consent? Well if she's exempt why not just lower it to 16 then?

Thats why so many states in the US are so undecided in setting the age of consent. The whole purpose for age of consent is to prevent girls from being taken advantage of afterall. Of course their are stipulations such as the Romeo and Juliet law which believe it or not allows a 21 year old man to date and have sex with a 14 year old girl!! (assuming the parents are OK with it)

A girl I dated a few years back had a 14 year old sister who was VERY promiscuous and slept around with many guys over 18 (she had a partner count of +30 by age 15). She'd aggressively pursue and seduce older guys (and was quite good at it). I guess a lot of these guys followed the reasoning that "hey this girls thirty and she's obviously gonna find someone to do it with if I turn her down, might as well be me".

But there is no denying that women by the age of 14 are indeed ready for child rearing. So is that God's way of setting the age of consent?

If there was a nuclear war and ten 15 year old girls survived and ten 30 year old men survived and they were going to rebuild and repopulate the world, it would be a bit silly to wait 3 years to pair up and take a wife just because THEN its moral... even though they know they're going to spend the rest of their lives together anyway.

My point is that the morality of "age of consent" changes based on the socially accepted norms of the times and the context of the situation. Its not quite as black and white as 18+ = adult and 1-17 = child.

I don't think anyone on this forum is actively condoning trying to target and seduce 16 yrs old and less girls but more so beautiful girls that are legal to hook up with. If a 17 year old girl is on board and attracted to a 37 year old that's between them to make up their minds if they feel comfortable with it.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Mr.Rob i agree it’s not black and white. i think a good rule of thumb is 21 if you’re in your thirties, post apocalyptic scenarios excluded. college graduate ideally. if you’re in your twenties, younger is fine. the law isn’t going to get that specific. but if you don’t see a moral problem with a 35 year old having sex with a 16 year old then..., well i don’t even know what to say

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@naturalmikey, you said you are a night game guy, not a day game guy. Come to my European city with a million inhabitants once, come to probably the city's most popular club. You'll have to discard quite a significant percentage of your approaches if you want to go for strictly 21+. There is ID check at the door and you have to be 18 to enter. This is a mainstream club, not even marketed as a student club. Maybe it's the culture here that older people don't party, I don't know. We have lots of foreign tourists as well. I don't even mention these tourists girls who doctored the scans of their IDs, uploaded it on their phone to get in. Ouch.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Space ill give you i may fall for a girl who’s say 19 in that environment. but even if i met and was attracted to a 16/17 year old who snuck in, her immaturity would certainly turn me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
>