LR  Alek's 10th Anniversary! (Featuring Glow, Hot Girls & Juicy Material!)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Greetings Gentlemen (and the few ladies reading this forum). I am happy to share this report as my way to contribute something to you guys on my 10th year anniversary (which I must admit took place in october). Believe it or not it was 10 years ago I discovered this pick up community. It was in mid-September 2007, t hat was a result of serious kidney infection back when I was 14, and I was left to insane boredom in my bed. This was when I read The Game in 2 days (which is quick for a 14 year old kid with ADD) and discovering the mASF (the forum were Chase also was active), reading about all these fascinating guys that I back then idolized. Reading about all these fancy techniques, I could not wait to get well again and try them out. My obsession started then and has remained ever since that day.

Since then I had experienced ebb and flows, met some of the greatest and coolest guys in the world, experienced different women, different countries, different scenarios – the whole story is too long to share in one post… so fast forward...10 years later… here we are… and or the occasion here is a report.
Enjoy…

HAIL THE KINGS OF COPENHAGEN

Lately I have been hanging out a bit with our fellow pick-up-artist named Glow (old mASF poster, who I met up when moving to Copenhagen). Together we planedn on building a social circle that would rock the Copenhagen nightlife. In particular we had a desire to conquer this venue in Copenhagen that happens to be a popular spot that usually focuses on membership, guest lists while allowing occasional random guests in, but only if they pass through the pointer/picker (a picker/pointer is basically that judgmental asshole with low self-esteem who tells people to come in or fuck off outside a popular high end venue).I tried to contact my DJ friend to get us on the guest list. Unfortunately he couldn’t do it for some reasons, but told us to send a message to a number that he gave us to get us on a VIP list to an event that started at 10 (that’s quite early), before the club was officially opened. This event had offered free bar to the VIP guests, who more or less with either directly or indirectly friends with the club’s owners and staff. We were a bit skeptical about this since we weren’t technically invited. Glow was a bit nervous to head there, and to be frank, so was I, without admitting it to him.

We met up and headed to the venue. We were both dressed to kill. Glow was wearing a black longline black scooped-neck long armed t-shirt, a silver necklace, a silver scarf, slim-fit jeans with black boots topped with a classy black trench coat. I on the other hand was wearing a black v-neck, black skinny jeans, and black boots, topped with a flashy red bomber jacket with Chinese dragons on, followed with a silver dragon necklace to add some spice. I was dressed to murder as well.

We arrived the venue. Nervous as we were, we followed Pablo's advice to just come across as confident at the door and kind of ignore the picker until he or she tries to get our attention. This signifies high value, which is the only language the world of nightclubs understands. Through the guest list entrance, we were walking with a confident posture striaght into the venue, in a determined fashion (there was nobody in front of us) while talking to each other and more or less ignoring the girl at the door. We kept walking and 1 meter before the entrance the girl at the door just clears the entrance for us without saying a word. We didn’t have to stop, we walked straight in. I guess I can confidently say that Pablo's trick does in fact work!

Next was the guy who checks the guest list… he lets uswalk straight past him… “Just go in sir”. We were blown away. What an entrance! We were kind of mind-blown for a bit.

The place was packed already, especially outside in the smoking area, people were sitting and chatting. This club has a huge smoking areas with seats outside, 2 main dancefloor inside with balconies (only one were open at the time, the other opened at around 12), 1 Bodega and 1 hip hop lounge,. The overall vibe at the venue was pretty intimate as people kind of sat in circles with people they knew so we decided to just chill a bit and take some free drinks. At this time, we decided to just chill and snipe for sets (approach only when you get a decently strong approach invitation) as it was only 10 o clock after all.

Eventually people (the VIP crowd that is) started leaving and the regular crowd arrived. This venue is great. It is one of Pablo's favorite venues in Copenhagen as it is filled with smoking hot women – like there are literally no ugly girls there at all. I am not kidding you. Also the ratio seems to favor women.

As things cleared up, Glow and I started approaching with great success. The hooks where tight. Glow is one of the best minglers I know off. He will start off talking with some random dude (and I’d be like WTF dude!) just for minutes later seeing him conquer every set in the periphery. It is quite impressive to watch be frank. That’s his style and it works.

GLOW - THE "HOOKER"

We went inside and danced. We are both quite good dancers and we quickly got some approach invitations. Whenever we got some, we put our hands up for girls to high-five us, just to grab them, pull them in (oftentimes followed with a spin), dance with them for a bit, rise them up and dip them down (amazing trick for social proof). Things snowballed and we quickly got pretty popular on the dancefloor. Glow was bulldozing through some girls, but things where still pretty early for any pulls. We walked around for a bit, but now Glow had no choice but to freeze things up and go cold on girls! To my chock he is also a pretty good cold-approacher! His openings where smooth and tight and… the follow-ups… the hooks were all good. I wasn’t expecting this and to be frank I was positively surprised!

I approached a hot blond girl who turned out to be an upcoming Danish actress (yeah that’s the crowd you find in such clubs). The hook was tight and frankly I saw potentials in her, but things where still a bit early, and unfortunately I found a better deal later on (did not re-engage) for a time I thought this was going to result into an early pull, but that would be shameful to end my 10th anniversary so quickly! I did use my regular stuff, sex talk and all that. But if I get into details here, this report will get FAR too long. Either way, hook was good, she gave me her number and told me to call her in case we didn’t bump into each other again later that night. GREAT.

Glow was chatting up some hot girls meanwhile and getting some hooks. We eventually grabbed another beer and cheered. Clock was approaching 1 and it was time to get down to business... time to get real. We approach a 2 set, which turned out to be a 3 set next to the bar in the smoking area outside (which is hardcore to deal with when you are only 2). The big smoking area was the place most sets took place. I call this area Disney land. If I am not mistaken, Glow approached that set… with success. I had a deadly good hook with my girl. I managed to do what I usually do when out with Pablo – drag my girl away from Pablo and her friend in order to leave my wing a bit alone with his girl (while also allowing me to be in isolation with mine). Both Glow and benefitted from that call.

The third friend showed up and eventually became the third wheel. It was too hard to deal with a 3 set (it is doable, although it requires perfect sync with your wingman – I am not there… YET… with glow, but did do it in Romania this summer with Pablo). She tried to drag her friends away. My girl was giving me the signs that she saw potentials in hooking up later. Her facial expression was telling me she wanted to take this further. I actually re-engaged her later and we almost made out (but miss third wheel fucked it up again).

But when I thought I had an amazing hook, Glow’s hook was just slightly more powerful. My girl had left and was not was now walking the small stairs to the entrance of the dancefloor with mother hen, whereas glow’s girl kept talking to his girl, despite mother hen literally yelling at her in order to get her to follow them in (my girl on the other hand, was standing next to mother hen just looking at me). Glow’s girl eventually followed her friends, but damn… that hook was gold. Glow surely takes the prize as the hook master of the night.

He too eventually engaged his girl again later on (if I am not wrong) with great success, but I did not pay too much attention to what happened. I will also refrain from elaborating on this set as things where pretty textbook. If you want details, let me know in a comment. If you felt detailed break downs of interactions have been lacking, it is time for you to receive.

THE GIRL OF THE NIGHT

Glow was gone. He was talking to a little cutie in a Danish speaking 3-set where 2 other guys he met earlier chimed in (turned out their were some lair guys). I did not want to be the third wheel so I kept my distance. I was on my own for a bit. I then see a cool Asian guy nearby talking to a chick. One thing led to another and I ended up chatting with them. Just a cool casual chat in order to get the ball rolling again (I had a slight state drop).

The guy was cool, and the girl was American speaking. She was not hot but not ugly either. She’d be a good fuck on a bad day if you see what I mean. I talk with them, but didn’t plan staying for too long as I did not want to disturb that Asian guy too much, although it didn’t seem like he was hitting on her. At least from my perspective, things seemed rather platonic. We had a great chat however. Rapport was there for sure which is key if all you want is just a cozy chat.

A friend of the American speaking girl came out. She was a pretty tall and slim brunette but with nice curves and a slim waist. Just wow, she must have been, according to my standards a 9 or even 10 depending on my mood. I sent Pablo a pic, he claimed she was an 8, but on the other hand, his 10’s are 8‘s to me, so I guess we are square. This hot friend, whose name was “Anna” came out with the intention to drag her friend, the American speaking girl, back with her to the dancefloor. But instead, I ended up distracting her from her initial mission.

Alek: Girl, I know you want to dance… it is exciting… it is fun… it is liberating… I understand your desire to release yourself and let go and go fully wild… and even though conversations outside with strangers usually tend to be boring and superficial… with stuff like “how are you, what do you do? And how old are you” … some conversation (self-pointing in order to make her associate what I am about to say, with me) can really reach the next level… and make you … TRANSCEND… allowing you to reach new highs
Anna: ok? All that sounds pretty weird to me, but ok tell me quickly about it
Alek: well you are here at the club for a reason… either to be with your friends in order to get wild and have fun, or getting drunk… or perhaps what you desire is attention from handsome men… or simply get fucked… now it doesn’t matter which one of these potential desires you may feel right now, what matter is that no matter what you desire, you are doing it because it makes you feel happy… but more interestingly… it follows a certain… narrative…

As we will see in a second the hook seemed to work! the hook-rate of this routine is actually quite high - if used in right circumstances (in areas where you CAN actually talk), What I am about to do will not work on DUMB girls. If she turned out to be dumb, I would have changed things up

Anna: Narratives? You lost me now, this is a bit too abstract for this hour! (Funny how often they say shit along those lines, before getting fully sucked in…)
Alek: I get you, allow me to elaborate briefly: what do I mean by narratives? Narratives are simply overarching themes that gives your life meaning and value. For instance some people claim they want to live exciting lives… that is a narrative – “excitement”. Your narratives are what you feel defines your life… and you…
Anna: Well I guess I like to live an exciting life, but I also enjoy having a sense of safety (wow that was original… not really)
Alek: Sure thing, whatever you feel defines you creates that narrative in which you may live according to. Now, what I find interesting is that, some people are truly aware of their desires – take excitement, they desire it… like truly desire it… and therefore they will act upon it. They will live an exciting life.
Anna: Yeah I like excitement – I am here to have fun with my friends of course! That is why I am here. I love this place.
Alek: But there are some other people… who may not be fully aware of what they desire… right now, but who may happen to find themselves in the most intriguing, exciting and adventurous situation… and as you could guess, they would truly enjoy the whole experience… however in retrospect, they will think back and then create a narrative out of it… do you ever think back on great experiences?
Anna: Yeah there was this guy I met a few years ago in Cyprus, he had long hair (I have long hair, like the rest of the GC team) and played guitar on the beach. The sun was going down, the wind barely blowing, I could smell the darkness of the night… and he was just so mysterious. We sat down, we sang and he played the guitar. Eventually he popped a bottle of wine of his bag and we drank from the bottle… and you can guess the rest of the story. (is she talking about someone who reminds her of me?)

Despite this just being a decent hook, and more importantly a transition (into juicy subjects, as you shall see), at this point she is fully immersed and is actually investing back into the interaction. She is opening up to me and things seems to float in the right direction. I could have elicited the crap out of this this but decided to stick to the initial plan as I had to make sure she wasn’t distracted since the hook was still shaky – despite, her friend was still there with that Asian guy (who I could not rely on too much)

Alek: Wow that sounds like a good night. And once you had this amazing night, I am sure you’ve been reflecting back on what happened, the good memories it created and the good feelings that came with it… I am sure you can derive a narrative from it.
Anna: Yes, I guess it was an adventurous night… probably some mystery too. I guess the mystery and the sense of adventure intrigued me.
Alek: You see Anna, this is very interesting, as a result of these narratives, life becomes a story - like a good book... or a good movie... and we all have a story to tell (now you can ask: "what is your story" if you want to go the rapport route – may be good for Day-game where rapport is key)
Anna: Wow, shit… that is some mind-blowing deep stuff.

What I am doing here is called pacing. Pacing is so key because it truly hooks girls in. By talking about her, how it feels like to be her in her current situation is something that she not only finds fascinating, but also builds a deep form of rapport where you get perceived as a figure of authority in her world, because I get perceived as (or frame myself as) a guy who understands what it feels like to be a part of her reality. Now when the pacing is done, you move on to lead her emotions… “pacing and leading” it is called – for a reason.

Glow showed up! on fire! I introduced him into the group and he seemed to get along well with the American speaking girl (we say "American speaking! because she had an American accent). He quickly hooked in and managed to get both the Asian guy and the American speaking girl away, never to be seen EVER again. Apparently he managed to drag the focus away from me so that I could mini-isolate. Thanks man! Her friend, the American speaking girl, saw how immersed she was into the conversation and had no problems leaving her alone with me! Girls occasionally do this if:

1) They like you enough(but too much else they end up wanting you for themselves) to let you hook up with their friend
2) They see their friend is having a good time with you and do not want to cockblock. However there is a caveat here – there are obvious differences between groups of girls here. However… if the friend sees that your girl is having an AMAZING time with you (not just showing some flirty signs of interest), your odds of them leaving you alone gets higher
3) Luck is sometimes also occasionally a factor.

However after Anna'’s friend left, a chode (a random dude) from her circle showed up. He was dressed like average Joe and had literally no edge what-so-ever. He is what I call “decoration” – his only purpose in a club is to serve as a prop. I ignored him and kept on going.

Alek: and then we may ask ourselves, what constitutes a good story? Perhaps excitement... intrigue... value?... meaning? Adventurousness... contrast... tension... good pace.... perhaps even immersion too… as in when you get sucked in, dragged deeper… and deeper into a story. Now with me, that constitutes a good story. (Did you pay attention to the linkage phrase? I use this a lot – a linkage phrase is when I end a sentence and follow the next one with “now with me”. She then subconsciously associates the “now with me” with the previous sentence and links it to me, even though it was part of a new sentence!)
Anna: oh?
Alek: Notice how every good stories has these elements… and how they seem to follow certain principles that you may find in a good movie… or a good book. Let us be a bit cliché here and think of love story… or actually let us make it more exciting… let us discuss a HOT love story… I assume you prefer the hotter version?
Anna: Of course, let us do the hot version! (90% of the time they respond positively… if they say “no” to the hot version, I will just do it anyway!)
Alek: Think of last time you were with a great lover. Did he just touch you all over the place like a desperate and hungry dog (As I talk about it I am touching her all over the place in sarcastic way – good part here is that I can actually get lots touching going on camouflaged as “sarcasm”) or did he do less with more… like gently striking you with his finger (striking her back with my index finger) and just barely stimulate you… however leaving you wanting more…
Anna: never really experienced it that way but sounds hot…. (You are experiencing it right now you… argggh women sometimes…)
Alek: well here we have something… namely … suspense. Most guys use up everything at once, and as a result, there will be nothing left for the end-game! It is like a movie, with constant action… they use up everything at once!
Anna: that’d suck! Yeah that sounds like a shitty movie.

As I was talking to my girl, the orbiter guy was still there trying to get her attention, but he had a hard time getting it as my girl got quickly entranced by our talk, and despite his attempts to talk to her, she fully ignored him. She didn’t even look at him. Her focus was on me. He tried to tell her something… but she totally disregarded it. He was no threat per.se. but his presence was awkward and weird… he just standing next to me while I was delivering my juice was just weird. He had to leave… one way or another.

CIAO BOY

I took a quick break from talk (always good to have a break and fractionate out – as this lets me deal with socially tricky situation, while also leaving her wanting more of the juice) and decided to release my hair bun (buns can be slightly uncomfortable). For those who do not know, I have hair to my shoulders. I take good care of it, with tons of conditioner and high end hair products. For instance I used TGI Catwalk Sleek Mystique shampoo and conditioner, Redken volume mouse no.10 and Fudge Head Shine spray – the latter is an amazing product, not only does it makes your hair super shiny like a super star, but unlike many other sprays… it doesn’t make your hair stiff, but best part of it all… it smells like a white trash cheap skank who just had her first night out at a party resort! Pablo loves this spray too, we always gets laid when we are using it, probably because of the smell. For those of you with short hair, you may consider buying Goldwell Roughman – the best wax/clay in the world! Oh as a Cologne I use Escada Moon Sparkle for men (been using it since 08! Which fits well for the occasion).

As I pulled my bun out, releasing my hair, which according to Pabki is a prop I like to use to catch some positive attention. It is like having something sexy to show off wihth. The chode finally chimmed in.

Chode: I see many men with long hair these days. It is like this new thing.
Alek: You know, there is this guy (still facing my girl) that I study with. He is such a nice guy… an ordinary guy… but a nice person. Unfortunately he hasn’t had sex with a girl in a very long time… like 6 months… can you believe it! To be nice I though… that if I asked him to close his eyes and touch my hair it could give him glimpse of what female hair feels and smells like……. And so he did it. He closed his eyes and smelled my hair, and he was blown away. Some men do not need much to get satisfied….
Alek: (turning over to the chode who was happy to finally get some attention): Hey man man why don’t you try. Touch it… it is soft… now close your eyes and smell it!

The chode touched my hair, and smelled it. It was pretty obvious that I was trying to shut him down for good at this point. When describing that guy form my class (who is fictional character by the way) I was more or less describing a normal average guy, who despite being a nice guy did not get laid. Well indirectly it was obvious that I was actually referring to that orbiter when talking about “that guy in class”... I could feel my girl pretty much got it from the get go, as she looked at her orbiter when I was talking about that “guy in my class”. Also by making him touch my hair – just like I told the guy in my story to do, I made him live up to the story. The guy from my class suddently became real. I hate being a douche but he was the bigger douche by not leaving. I was hunting my pray and to be honest, he was just in the way. He was just standing there for 15 minutes or so (probably longer), and didn’t get the clues that Anna and I were chatting. He was just standing there constantly trying to chime in, despite Anna being in her own world… with me… that she created… with my guidance.

It was now my girl’s turn to touch and smell my hair … so that she could also get to experience it. This is good as it is a great excuse to cut spaces between me and her (it forces her to get closer to me – fact is her head was now very close to mine, smelling my hair/neck)

Anna: Smells good
Chode: Alright good luck guys! (He was leaving)
Alek: Cya man
Anna: Bye (not paying much attention to him leaving)
Alek: So back to where we were… good stories… oh yeah they always have this sense of mystery… that just immerses you in… while also having a lot of tension building up from and within that mystery… tension… you know… where you are almost led to a climax, just to have it taken away – being teased you may say, and left desiring more…
Anna: yeah that reminds me of good movie or a good book.
Alek: let me ask you Anna, have you ever experience those stories where you are with someone you find very attractive… and you know something is going on – something good, your eyes are locked into his (she is now giving me eye contact), your heartbeat raises, your breath increases.. Yet despite knowing that something hot is going on, you are not quite sure yet… there is still this element of mystery that intrigues you enough to immerse you further in… and let the tension grow…. And the more the tension grows, the more your desire flows and the more the tension grows…
Anna: the more the desire flows…
Alek: It is like a balloon… two people desiring each other more and more… tension growing… the balloon is filling up with water slowly… but surely (using hand motions to display a balloon expanding) until it just bursts … explodes… and suddenly (claps my hands – this is an advanced hypnotic fractionation move to induce a deeper trance) the deepest, darkest and most intense passions awakes.
Anna: I never cared about literature (me neither BTW), but I am totally hooked… I have never paid so much attention to anyone before (I was a bit blown away when she said this). Like usually I am the talker but here I am just listening, and being… kinda carried away I guess?
Alek: I am happy to hear that… want something to drink? (I was thirsty)
Anna: sure why not! (she never asked about her friend… who just left her with a simple goodbye)

SEALING THE DEAL

I just wanted to get her away from the crowd and finish things off – get her seated, touch her, make out and then just go for the kill. The current scenario was kind of unfit for that at the time being. I had to “re-position” to get the best position for make outs and escalation – and sitting next to her is usually best in my opinion (I also felt I used up the space where we standing, kind of started to get old, time to move things further in every regards!). Moving around also seems like a good call because it creates rapport – and makes her feel safer around you. It is not rapport in a bad way where she feels bored around you (which can happen with too much rapport), but rather in a good way where she just simply feels more comfortable. Being in different locations with you makes her feels that there is something unique going on with you, without you killing off the mystery too much, Win-win!

Additionally it is always a good thing to fractionate – i.e. get very deep and dirty and then change the vibe totally back to social (which happened when I broke off the conversation to fetch a beer!) in order to leave her desiring more. Fractionation is all about switching between two polarities of vibe (sexual to social for example) in order to:

1) Let the juice (the powerful verbal material) sink in – if you bombard her with juice, she will never have a second off where she can reflect back on it (and when she does, the effect is kind of doubled) and let it sink in.
2) You leave her desiring more – yes since you just out of the blue cut out a source of pleasure from her (like a sexy subject). A good seducer is one that can induce good feelings in women, a really good seducer is one who can induce good feelings in women and leave them wanting more of it!
3)You avoid inflation – i.e. overusing material to the point of it losing its impact – i.e. the more you use something without breaks the more predictable it becomes and in worst case scenario you may bore the crap out of her.

And yes I bought her a drink – who cares. I just paid. I didn’t want to potentially risk to ruin the vibe in order to save 5 bucks. I am willing to sacrifice some money, and even sacrifice a bit of frame for logistics (in this case it didn’t do any damage to my frame because the offer was genuine and not supplicating since she was more or less hooked already). Now we have a reason to sit down, smoke and drink and take things further. We moved to one of those long benches situated at the edge of the smoking area.

We sat down, I started gently touching her shoulder while having a simple fluff. The vibe was good. I got closer to her face after my arm slid from her upper arm, all the way to her shoulder before grabbing her neck. Now grabbing her neck is a very intimate and very dominant move. It is very powerful… VERY POWERFUL. However it can be risky, so make sure you escalate your way into it, and make sure your compliance is high to avoid potential resistance. In my case compliance was high.

I grab her hand to test for compliance, she grabs it back - our hands are now locked. That is a great way to create tgat “it’s on moment” (credits goes to 60 Years of Challenge). the following move is good because it helps me:

1) Qualify – i.e. display that we both kind of like each other and that something is going on between us, so that she sees potentials in this whole interaction. I signalize that I want her, without over-communicating it (and coming across as too predictable, which in my opinion can kill the tension) while she by grabbing back signalizes interests back at me.
2) Creates comfort – hand-holding is comfort building
3) Test for compliance – if she grabs back you are in.

Our faces where reaching each other…, eyes were locked, lips slightly pouting, eye brows relaxed… she came in closer… and closer. She tried to kiss me and barely got to do it before I pushed her away. I like to make her kiss me, then push her away to build tension up. Now this is not necessary, but I really like to make her reach that “point of no return” so that when I go for the extraction attempt, I have high odds of her saying yes, because frankly I prefer playing with tension (which is actually fun) than potentially have to deal with resistance when it is time to pull. I just hate the excuses they can come up with (cat at home, electrician coming the next morning, dog at home, the list goes on…). At this point the odds of her saying yes to leave with me were very much in my favor, but I really want to make it an almost 100% sealed deal before going for the pull, unless I have time constraints – the CLOCKblock can be a real thing; or annoying cockblocks coming over, that I could predict in advance. But it wasn’t that late yet, and she was all alone. Well until now…

Some girls she knew showed up. Not good friends but people from her social circle. Well I though pulling her to the hidden edges of the smoking area was isolated enough, but I guess the universe of seduction wanted to hand me a wildcard. I let her talk to them while I checked my phone in order to not seem overly introducing. I introduced myself and offered one of the girls a smoke. The girls went back to doing their thing… and my girl went back to me… however she suddenly turned a bit cold. I planned going for a make-out to get a high note and high compliance in order to pull her away as I saw those two female friends of her as potential threats… but as I tried to go for a make out, she was suddenly stiff and resisting. I obviously backed off. Crap… anti-slut defense is still a thing I guess. But I did not worry too much, just take a step back and change strategy. Sometimes wildcards just pops up and you got to deal with them. That’s life for a serial seducer.

I went on using some light sex talk just to build the vibe back up… and for this I decided “good sex vs bad sex routine”, which is a very simple routine… but a good way to open up for more as you can see.

Alek: Most men are just hungry animals, they just want to fuck and get it over… that said… I actually don’t want sex…
Anna: What? Why not? (Oh I like this)
Alek: no… I don’t… I truly don’t (building up some anticipation)… what I want is… GOOD SEX – I hope you do too. I like girls with standards (putting in a sweet little qualifier in there)
Anna: haha of course!
Alek: like most guys just burst into it… "stick their dick in, bump and hump for a bit… and ask her if she is cumming… of course she is not… and then… after the bump and hump, they dump…" - ah sounds like she had a good night!
Anna: haha so true. It is so terrible! Oh my goh, this is why (take notes) I never have one-night stands (dully noted… not really)
Alek: well it gets worse… they may even ask you with a cute voice… “Can I fuck you doggystyle” or “do you enjoy getting licked”.
Anna: oh no… oh no! Such a sad sad story!
Alek: Indeed! I need to ask you a question… you are very cute, cool and have a great vibe, but I need to ask you… do you care about details? (Another cool qualifier – but note also that I will use this “detail” thing as an anchor that I will loop in later and trigger)
Anna: eh? I guess I do, what do you mean?
Alek: well good sex requires a fascination for details, because the devil is in the details… a good lover pays attention to your every move, to the way you look at him, to the way you breath, and to the way your body reacts to his moves… because only then can the good lover (self-point) make sure he (self-point) can give you the time of your life… and reach the truest of orgasms (pointing at her pubic areas)

As I kept talking to her, I was sliding my finger through her back. If you remember from earlier on in the interaction, when laying out to her what sexual tension was (building up the tension between two people), I did this move. This is a powerful move in by itself, as it is:

1) Sexual
2) Classy (it does have an edge to it)
3) Unique

And because it is a unique move that she is not used to it also works as an anchor that you can “save” and retrigger (load).

So by using this move I trigger an anchor I “saved” earlier. Save and load… that’s how anchoring works and it is key. This is a move used a lot by our warrior Pablo, and all credits goes to him for this one! It is gold! And It surely worked as you can tell from what is about to happen next.

Anna: so tell me how exactly would you give a woman the truest of orgasms? (Oh thank you for this amazing question! Her mind is suddenly back exactly where I want it!)
Alek: well all women are different… and fact is… they can get up to 8 types of orgasms…
Anna: Really??? (They always get so curious! So cute!).

For a 10 year anniversary I felt it was perfectly in place to use one of my oldest but also one of my most powerful routines (discovered in 2008!). This gambit is all about explaining to her the 8 different types of orgasms, where each spots are, how to reach and stimulate them and elaborate the following with rich descriptions. Here is the list of orgasms, which I gladly covered in GREAT details to her:

1) Breasts orgasms – the weakest… I usually start off covering this one
2) Mental orgasms – I here talk about how people can orgasm while dreaming before transitioning into how the mind has to be stimulated in order for her body to follow. Here I put emphasis on the importance of the mental aspect of sex.
3) Clit – everybody is familiar with this one
4) The G-spot, and here I may discuss squirting, how it works and how I make it happen
5) The U-spot – the sensitive areas around the vagina, genital lips, usually between the clit and her opening… I like to mention how this area can be stimulated with my tongue.
6) The A-spot… is situated right after the g-spot…further inside. I explain how this can be stimulated through deeeeeeeeeep penetration
7) The deep spot – the wall between her rectum and her vagina (on the opposite side of her A-spot). I here explain how girls who tend to enjoy doggy style tend to favor this spot.

The 8th spot is still a mystery… but after 10 years I still haven’t met a girl who pointed out to me that the 8th orgasm was missing. Hilarious. Actually the last one is full-body orgasms… Never got to discuss this one… EVER. But it is not too late I guess.

I then followed up by grabbing her hand agian (Testing her for compliance – she passed) , followed with some sincere eye contact…

Alek: You see girl… the devil is all in the details (just to trigger a little anchor)
Anna: You know what? How about we just leave?
Alek: sure... but we can’t!
Anna: huh? What?
Alek: we still have a beer to finish... I am thirstay… but I will help you out (no big deal, I drink quickly)

I drank up her beer quickly, got up, grabbed her hand and pulled her away. We had to pick up her jacket on the way before we get the fuck out. What about her two “friends” sitting next to us? What about them? Well no problem I guess… she kind off forgot about them – as she didn’t even say goodbye, despite them sitting at the other side of the table. I guess the following elements had an impact on the situation:

1) Anchor triggered by the finger move (reminded her of that hot “sexual tension talk” we had earlier)
2) The powerful good old “8 types of orgasms” gambit
3) And the slight “devil is in the details” anchor (anchored to “good sex vs bad sex”), combined with everything above, made her more or less made her reach the point of no return.

ANALYSIS: OVERGAMING?

Some may read this report and think “Alek, you could have pulled earlier”. Well MAYBE I could have. But I am the most risk averse seducer on the planet. I hate dealing with bullshit. It is not resistance that I fear (as you could have told, I did not stress too much when she resisted my make-out attempt), but wildcards, such as bullshit taking place. I like to seal the deal 100% before making a move serious move. By doing it the way I do, I have a higher chance of succeeding. Here is why:

1) Higher overall success ratio
2) The ability to not get fucked over by wildcards – sure you can always move on to the next girl if they arise, but you are not always able to do that (it may be too late and the club is closing) and sometimes you may not want to do it. You like your girl and you do want to bang her. She was a personal 10 to me, so moving on would be a hit to my ego.

She was so damn hot after all and I really did not want to have ANY wildcards fuck it up… and wildcards do pop up, whether you like it or not. By having super high compliance, the threat from wildcards just becomes much lower or even sometimes non-existent. And talking about wildcards… another serious one was about to pop up.

We went inside to grab her jacket, but like most hot girls knowing the bartenders… she left her jacket at the bar... (In a super crowded popular venue…such a smart move). Bartenders being dumb as they are, lost her jacket. What a mood kill… well guess what… she did not care much about it either… she was horny, she was ready and ready to bang. Period.

Over gaming? Maybe? But not today… not today! Because think about it:

1) I originally met her when she was about to drag her friend back into the dancefloor… she was not out there to meet a guy, but to get her friends back in. She quickly forgot about her initial mission.
2) Her friend was around but left after seeing her getting TOTALLY entranced by the juicy conversation about narratives (wasn’t really about narratives at the end of the day, was it?)
3) The orbiter, despite having no chance to distract her away from our initial conversation was still sticking around and being an annoying factor.
4) The two girls she knew who popped up was a bit of deal breaker too… that had to be fixed. My compliance surely helped here too.
5) Her losing her jacks… well turned out to not be much a deal either!

Overgaming? I do not think so.

END GAME AND EPILOGUE

On my way out I tried to look out for Glow, but he was not to be seen in the smoking area. He may have gone inside. He did like the music upstairs after all, as it was the kind of music he regularly dances to (and he is a dance maniac - it is his main hobby!). So I sent him a message that I was pulling. It turns out he was nearby and was aware of me pulling that girl. What happened to him from there I do not know – probably dealing with some girls.

Either way I leave the venue and offered my girl my jacket for a bit…. A jacket she wanted to steal (yeah girls love that red jacket).

I get her into a cab and we leave for my place.

At my place she just went for a piss. I grabbed some alcopop for her… but when she was done pissing, she just undressed herself…

HOLY CRAP… that ass…. those hips… those tits… and that long light brown hair over that beautiful body…

Just watching her walk slowly… with her hips moving… to my bed… just got me hungry. I walked up to her… and stood next to my bed where she was laying naked… making it clear to her that I was appreciating her beauty. She touches my black skinny jeans over my most sensitive areas until she eventualls takes my dick out and sticks it into her mouth.

And after that things got messy… and yes Pablo… if you are reading this… the Alek curse is still haunting me… I had to change the sheets post sex (I have a thing with making things messy when I fuck).

Turns out the girl was from the Pharaoh Islands… ok… say what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great way to celebrate this 10th year anniversary. Hot girl, great night and good presence. A big thank you goes to Glow for taking part in making this night a great celebration! Keep in mind that the venue we went to is not an easy venue, it is pretty upscale and uptight and he did well in there! Very well in fact!

This community has truly changed my life… and for the best. I live the life of my dreams now. All of this being so real still blows my mind when I think about it. It has been 10 years. So much has happened, so much has been discussed, experienced, and enjoyed. Between occasional periods of frustration, sadness, and confusion, in the long run, this journey is what has made my life amazing. I wish one things… to pass the torch… for the next generation. I hope they will blow my mind as much as all those before me.

That said…,

I am not going nowhere. I am just getting started. Fact is the next night I went back to this high end place and did a one shot one kill with a 19 year old blondie who turned out to be a freak in bed. But this is a story for another time. That pull was much shorter. Some pulls are simply quicker than others – the pace differs from girls to girls, and following the pace becomes a matter of calibration!

Until then… big thanks to you all.

Best,

-Alek

Last edited:

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is ridiculously detailed, I definitely learned a few things from this that I will try to implement myself.

Could you go more in detail on the 8 types of orgasms? I don't think I've seen an article on that ever on the main site, plus I haven't seen it in the boards, but I would love to know the process for how to pull each one of them off.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Kvothe said:
This is ridiculously detailed, I definitely learned a few things from this that I will try to implement myself.

Could you go more in detail on the 8 types of orgasms? I don't think I've seen an article on that ever on the main site, plus I haven't seen it in the boards, but I would love to know the process for how to pull each one of them off.

I am happy you like this report and that you learned a few things. Did you also check out the report I posted after new years? It is actually from the same venue! And it is equally detailed but very different! I here use social proof rather than sex talk. This is due to seasonal changes - which I do elaborate on in the report.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/using ... nstrations

And yes I will write up a guide on the 8 types of orgasms tomorow. However, I have some more articles on calibration coming up. There will be 5 posts in total in that series. Part 4 is coming up this week end, and 5 the week end after. The post on the 8 types of orgasm may show up in 3-4 weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience, but better late than never. If there is anything in particular you want to know about this gambit, feel free to ask what ever question you have here.

Thank you for the request.

-Alek

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alek,

This is a great read with a plethora of detail. I definitely had a chuckle a few times at your thought process during your seduction and when you creatively got rid of the chode dude creeping on you and your girl. I might have to pencil away that one for a later time that comes up for me (which it always will).

Not gonna lie man if I hadn't read a bunch of your articles and didn't know you had mad pimp skills I would've been scratching my head a bit on your dialogue about the narratives, and what not. It just seemed really odd and incongruent to the environment and situation when you opened the girl being that it was so intellectual and lengthy (and you could tell based on her response to your opener that she probably felt that way... at first). But the way you just kept running your game in a seemingly NLP style conversation to get her so bought in and build the personal bubble was a case study to behold.

Alek, when you first began learning sex talk was it something that you just naturally decided to try out on your own or did you read/see others doing it and say to yourself "I want to learn how to do that"? Any good stories of falling flat on your face when first learning sex talk?

I was pretty inspired by your and Drexel's sex talk articles a few years back when I was pimping hard. I had mixed results (a few really strong successes and a number falling flat/creepy) and always found the hard part to be bridging from social convo to transitioning to sex talk, I tended to make too abrupt transitions. Fun testing it though nonetheless, and hope to experiment more once I get back in the game.

A good seducer is one that can induce good feelings in women, a really good seducer is one who can induce good feelings in women and leave them wanting more of it!

Word.

Anna: You know what? How about we just leave?
Alek Rolstad said:
but when she was done pissing, she just undressed herself…

Gangster.

Good report mate,
-Rob

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mr.Rob said:
Alek,

This is a great read with a plethora of detail. I definitely had a chuckle a few times at your thought process during your seduction and when you creatively got rid of the chode dude creeping on you and your girl. I might have to pencil away that one for a later time that comes up for me (which it always will).

First of all, thank you for the kudos. You are welcome to use my gambits or use them as inspiration.

Not gonna lie man if I hadn't read a bunch of your articles and didn't know you had mad pimp skills I would've been scratching my head a bit on your dialogue about the narratives, and what not. It just seemed really odd and incongruent to the environment and situation when you opened the girl being that it was so intellectual and lengthy (and you could tell based on her response to your opener that she probably felt that way... at first). But the way you just kept running your game in a seemingly NLP style conversation to get her so bought in and build the personal bubble was a case study to behold.

I agree with two things here, namely that it was slightly incongruent with the social setting. However I had to use something that would REALLY hook her in - afterall she was out there to drag her friend back to the dancefloor. It was either hook her hard in, or get nothing. Therefore using a technique, if successful would have her totally immerser, made it up for the risk of not hooking at all, which clearly was there.

Another thing to note - this was not a "true" cold approach as I had already some rapport with her friend. I there did not have this situation where I had to open and hook quickly. I did not have her in "reject every guy" mode (also known as bitch-shield). I could therefore go in a bit "weird" as she would not reject right away and at least not in the rude way.

You are right at first she found the whole thing weird. I will not lie, but it was a sacrifice well-worth. during the first few minutes my goal was to set the scene for the really juicy stuff. I did not really care wehther she was getting skeptical as long as I could eventually just BLOW HER MIND AWAY.

Notice also how I keep mentioning how "this is going to get interesting", "this gets better" , "this will blow your mind" when I talk. This is my way to keep her kind of hooked and curious when I deliver the weirdness. It buys me the necessary time and compliance. Eventuallt the scene is set... and THEN we get to the juicy part.

Is this something I would advice guys to do on a blog post? No. there are many easier ways to get laid and most guys would probably read my article and be like "chill dude". However what I do in field, is irrelevant to what "guys needs" or what most guys wants to learn.

Alek, when you first began learning sex talk was it something that you just naturally decided to try out on your own or did you read/see others doing it and say to yourself "I want to learn how to do that"? Any good stories of falling flat on your face when first learning sex talk?

Many things. So I started out with mystery method - which is were I learned the whole "do not show interest before she does" kind of frame-work, which my game is still following to this day. I was also reading a lot about frames and frame control back then. There were also some guys like In10se (Twotimer) who had things like sexual rapport and sexual value elicitation, but it was not really following the way I did things. Ross Jeffries also like to fascinate girls with words, but his sexual communication was usually in the form of metaphores and innuendos. A bit too indirect for me (I do understand why he chose that route though).

These guys did fascinate me, but I remember back when hanging on the mASF chat, I had gunwitch emphasizing the important of sex, and displaying sexual intent (through sexual state project and escalation). Now this may sound like obvious knowledge, but It was not back then, when everybody were either social value obsessed or NLP freaks, focusing on eliciting and inducing positive emotions.

The importance of communicating sex was reinforced when I red "my secret garden" by nancy friday. I read it in two days. It changed my view on women. I later read a post by David Shade, who claimed that most women did not experience orgasms with men. This led me to assume that women would find such good valuable - the ability to get banged properly. I then remembered my experience with this danish girl a few years earlier when she talked about sex with her friend about giving deep throats. I was left horny, frustrating and very attracted to her (you can read about the story here. I then realized that I could do the same, and use my knowledge regarding calibration, frame control and overall understanding of the seduction process to replicate that event. Hence sex talk was born, which eventually was perfectionized. In 2009 I think, I wrote my first 5 part series on sex talk, which became somewhat a classic back then (it even got complied into an ebook on a seduction pirate website - which I had no issues with, I even downloaded my own material). Before the sex talk guide I did write a post called "sexual prizing" where i laid out the idea behind it. Here is a revisited version (the link above is the GC version - the latest version, and the post is longer but slightly less technical):

Sexual Prizing 2.0

I wrote the original theory on sexual prizing on mASF back in 2007-8. I was at that time only 16, which resulted that the original posts on the concept was poorly written. So I will share my theory on what creates strong attraction with women, which has been giving me amazing stories with women the past few years.

Women have different agendas when they want to have sex with a guy. There is always a reason for why she has sex.

The most common reasons are the following:
* Gaining social value
* Materialistic values
* Solving physiological needs (having sex out of pure horniness)
* Social controle.
* Revenge
* Out of deep and strong emotions she has with a man
* Attention (the freak anyone??)
* ETC...

You can for sure calibrate your game according to the women you are dealing with's agenda. But that can be very tricky, especially during a cold approach where you barely know her. Heck even in a social circle, where you do know her, this can be tricky. You don't know what she is seeking, or what triggers her to have sex with you. Sometimes you are lucky, and you meet chick who is emotionally destroyed and wants to seek revenge on her ex-BF, but you just cannot depend on that. You can not calibrate your game, because you don't have the knowledge about what she is seeking right now. Therefore we need to generalize- find the most common and logical reason for why a women has sex: The instinctual, physiological reason: PLEASURE and HORNINESS. Most of the women can have sex with a guy just from the please pleasure of fucking. Now for sure if you know what the chick is seeking (sex), then give it to her, just make sure to get something back from it. Hey, we ain't doing free work bithces!

Another point is to have a quick look at what women generally find attractive about men.

Here are the traits:
* Social value
* Attitude and personality
* Looks
* etc..

The main problem with social value is the following: If you want to show high value in a club (for example), or where ever you are in order to make yourself look more attractive, just keep in mind that there is probably many guys around with a higher social value than you. Yeah there is this guy around who knows everyone, with lots of money, etc... The thing is, being number 2, 3,4... on the list isn't always a good deal, because all the women will chase that guy that is number one on the hierarchy, and not you, they don't want to end up with mr. number 2. Unless she is fucking horny and wants to fuck out of pure horniness. In that case, this is the factor for why she is having sex, and not social value itself. Focusing on attitudes and personalities is a little risky, as what is attractive for a female is very relative. You can be such a seductive charmer for on, and a creepy douche for another. Also there is probably lots of very charismatic guys around.... so sorry... you might lose with a fake personality

Looks is also very subjective, as different women likes different types of guys, and in clubs there is a lo of very good looking dudes. And you can't do so much about your look. You can still do some, and you should look your best at all times. So... we don't like to play in all the other mens league. We want to play in our own. We want to offer something rare and unique, which is very important to women: good sex. We want to give women good sex, which they both physically or/and psychologically enjoy, in a safe atmosphere. This is rare, because most men doesn't perceive women as sexual beings, and therefore will act non-sexual toward theme - threat women like if they didn't enjoy sex. How can a woman desire having sex with you if you threat her that way? I called this complex the AGD -anti-giggolo defence in a post back in the days. Men believing woman doesn't like sex, which makes them act non-sexual toward them. There is no way a women can sense that you are a good lover if you are acting that way. Also some guys, are very direct and sexual. However being too pushy, and needy with their sexual intent is such a turn off. It makes your sex non-exclusive, and it puts the wrong type of pressure on women. Neediness is not attractive, pushing someone into something is not attractive. However persisting is attractive, but when it's more in a context of leading and taking the guilt and responsibility for the sexual outcome rather than forcing it. So, if we say attitude, looks and social value are inefficient factors when it comes to picking up women, due to the fact that big amounts of other dudes are offering the same shit, we must conclude that we'd like to play in our own league. Get our own product.

We want to show women we can give them a good fuck. Why is that so efficient? well there are many reasons for that.

Here are the reasons:
* Sex is physiological need according to Maslow, however the hierarchy of need isn't that legit, but we do agree that sex is a must for a human being.
* Good sex is rare, not many guys are offering women the possibility to enjoy a good fuck.
* It both makes you attractive while you escalate the vibe.

So it's win win. Sex, as a physiological need is much more important than social value for a women. Now however, just because you are "selling" sex (as conveying that you are a good sex provider), as a tool to get laid, is very efficient. However, this doesn't mean you should drop the term social value, attitude and your looks. These are still factors that should be counted in, but not as an important factors for creating attraction in women, such as selling good sex (Sexual prizing). Actually, we can describe sexual prizing as selling sex to get laid. I like that! it's so honest and genuine!
_

Let me go deeper in what sexual prizing really is.

I believe a women can choose you as her sexual partner, if she knows that you can/will satisfy her sexually (give amazing sex). She will also appreciate if you can do so without giving her any social consequences, which can be described as giving her security and safety (which we can describe as comfort) So now, I want to ask you something. Ask yourself, and answer only if you ever had a sexually loaded conversation with a girl in the past. Have you ever met a girl who you find pretty hot, but you weren't that much attracted to and like every males out there on this planette, there is something within "sex" you yet haven't tried, which you really feel like trying?

I guessed right!

So now, that same girl is now talking with her friend infront of you, about a sexual act you've never tried, but that you really feel like trying. She mentions she has been doing that particular act a lot with her ex-boyfriend and that she loves it! When she is saying that she is performing or has performed that sexual act on a regular basis, you get an idea that, if you win her over, chances are that you will also experience these sexual acts. Wouldn't that automatically drive you crazy, and make you much more attracted to that girl? In my opinion I think this hits one of the most powerful sexual attraction triggers. That's because you know she can satisfie you sexually,because you know she has experience with a sexual act that you dream about trying, or seems to be enjoying performing certain sexual act that you also enjoy (in the case you've already tried the sexual act that she is talking about).

Let's take this example:

Christmas 2007,

I went to Tenerife, an island outside of Spain for my Christmas holidays. This was shortly after i started with pick up when i was still 15. One night, I met this Danish chick and got a really good vibe with her (but I was still a noob at that time). One night the danish girl and her friend, talked about how good anal sex was. I, who never had anal sex before at that time, which I was really excited about trying out, made me start feeling very uncomfortable with her presence due to my lack of sexual experience, but at the same time, i felt really aroused and sexually attracted to that chick. I was completely within her control, and i started chasing her like big time. The only way I could remove my lack of comfort due to my lack of sexual experience (heck I was actually already pretty experienced at 15...) was to fuck her...

This is sexual prizing. She used sexual prizing on me.

For instance, I never managed to fuck her. The night I met her, I ended up fingering her in a park, but chickened out to escalate it further. The next days, I became needy, and her prizing herself sexually didn't make things better for me.

-

A little note: you won't only be excited with sexual acts you haven't tried, but sexual prizing also works if you've already tried that sexual act which you are already enjoying practicing. So if you meet chick who says she loves deep-throating, and you already got very positive experiences with deep-throating the sexual prizing effect will come out your desire to repeat that act. You won't feel the must to experience it in that case, but you would have certain desire to re-experiencing the process. In fact you want to re-experience the act with another person. Like if you haven't had any threesomes for a while (and you love threesomes) and you find a person which you know can offer you a hell of a threesome, you would of course want to engage that chick into a sexual relationship!

This is sexual prizing.

Now the idea is to use this against women. We want to give women the feeling I had in my little story. I want to make them experience what i felt, so i can benefit from it. The ideal way to do so is by talking about sex. There is a detailed guide out there already so I won't cover this too much in details ( i will also rewrite a sex talk guide), but I feel like giving some examples on how you can convey sexual prizing to women. One way is to tell her how much you love doing certain sexual acts which you know women generally really get turned on by and enjoy performing; when they are having sex (read some books about female anatomy, sex guides etc.. if you are clueless) .

Here are some examples:
* Pussy licking (keep in mind that many guys doen't lick pussy, and women really enjoy being licked), try to tell her how much you love doing it, which makes her believe that if she wins you over, she will get licked. And of course, you should lick the shit out of her.
* Dominance in bed, tell her how much you love being dominant in bed, or show her early on that you will be dominant in bed if she happens to have sex with you. If she wins you over, you will probably be dominant in bed.
* How open minded you are with sex, and that you are willing to try most shit out there (also tell her some of your wildest sex stories, a good way to do so is to ask her about her sickest sex story and then follow up with your own sex story, which is of course much sicker).
* Anal sex, that you've tried it, and that you know how to give it properly - some women really likes that.
* Let her know all your knowledge about female anatomy and female orgasms (different types of orgasms, A-Spot, G-Spot etc...talk about it, in DETAILS of course) (PS: i can make a post on this topic if required)

Another way of doing so is by sharing sick sex stories, where you fuck a chick in a way most women enjoys getting fucked. Don't be affraid to share details. If she bitches out of an ASD (anti-slut defense) kick, just give her shit for it (she has to be sexually open, the opposite is bad business). Now if you also want to make her feel safe around you and and the idea of having sex with you (remember security and safety is an important need humans have) All you have to do is talk a bit about sex, and if she freaks out, frame sex as no big deal and something completly natural (which it is). Make her feel that you are non judgmental and very open about sex. That itself is very attractive. Show also understanding in women, and her ASD (anti-slut defense), the mechanism women have to protect themselves from having sex due to the social consequences that follows, such as "slut-shaming". Another tip for handling ASD is isolation: isolate your girl away from the public. It makes everything easier.

If sexual prizing works out properly, she will start chasing you. You can now easely escalate physically, and even sometimes she takes care of it herself! happens a lot to me these days, I've even stopped initiating physical contact with women... they do it for me! You are now able to show her that you can offer something as unique and important as good/amazing safe sex. Wouldn't she fuck you if you have the logistics ready? I bet she will! The deal is: Make her feel/make her know, that you are the person that can give her amazing sex, this way she will chase you as she wants to experience the good lover you are.

Have fun

-Teevster

Basically, The whole idea of sex - which is built upon sexual prizing, came through as a combination of many things. It was created during a time before it became common knowledge to sexualize interactions with women. It came out during the time where guys discvered that quick escalation worked, and some pushed this to the extremes. Now this has become common mainstream pick up knowledge. Sex talk did not turn mainstream, probably becomes of its technical complexity. Most guys looking to learn how to get pussy would give a flying fuck about frames and stuff.

I was pretty inspired by your and Drexel's sex talk articles a few years back when I was pimping hard. I had mixed results (a few really strong successes and a number falling flat/creepy) and always found the hard part to be bridging from social convo to transitioning to sex talk, I tended to make too abrupt transitions. Fun testing it though nonetheless, and hope to experiment more once I get back in the game.

Thank you.

And you are right! the HARDEST part is bridging into the topic. There are many ways to do so smoothly. Generally I do not recommend guys to force in the sex talk and the sexual frames. You may try, but if it fails, I recommend changing strategy alltogether. My go-to would then be something like classic Gunwitch Method (GWM) - i.e. rapport and simple verbals with physical escalation. More simple, more basic but gets the job done, even though slightly less powerful in my book.

I usually used what i called bridging topics. I tend to avoid going straight into it. For example I would bridge the conversation that could easily lead to sex talk. Or... I would bridge into a topic that would lead into another topic, that would lead into a topic that would easily lead to sex.

For example you may talk about passions and hobbies, then travelling, then the feeling of liberation... then getting into sex is easy, feels natural and not weird.

Or you may talk about the nightlife, then talk about desperate men... then talk about sex... and use some contrasting...

Or you may talk about how people with the internet have become anti-social... and how smartphones is death to social life, then talk about tinder and how it ruined dating, and then talk about sex.

Just some examples.

Also note that when I started out, I sometimes did face some resistance using sex talk - girl telling me I was giving "too much explicit info" or just getting a bit uncomfortable. I do not face this problem anymore as I am pretty calibrated from using this technique for 8-9 years now, but back then, it was hit or miss. When it hit, it worked like a charm. But sometimes she would resist, found it creepy or get uncomfortable. This is where frame-control in. If I sense discomfort or anti-slut defense, I would take a step back and tackle it. Fact is, I was obsessed with tackling anti-slut defense back then. The best way to so is:
- Reframing sex as no big deal, natural and totally beautiful. This also entails that TALKING about it is fun, and not big deal.
- Displaying understanding in female social situation - such as understanding why they do not want to talk openly about sex (pacing)
- Isolation - always makes everything related to sex easier
- Fractionation - going back and forth between social and sexual can help, in addition leave her wanting more and enhancing the effect. The idea here is that you pull out before it becomes too much, give her time to breath, then back in.
- Rapport can help, but is no deadly weapon here.
- Arousal will limit her critical mind. So escalating, and getting her horny and then sex talk works easily. The problem here is that many would claim that just escalating and seal the deal would be a good call, and I would agree. However, there is something magical about sexual frames - namely the openess and sexual rapport that makes the sex better.

I have written articles about many of these things. Here are some links... but there is probably more.
https://www.girlschase.com/content/being ... erated-guy
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-h ... discretion

These two posts are older. I was less developped as a writer when I wrote them. Also, this was before Chase put me in the writer-position for more advanced technical posts and more or less gave me the freedom to write about advanced stuff - so they are not overly detailed or advanced. Perhaps a remake with more details and more advanced stuff could be an idea for a future post?

Here are some more recent posts:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/fract ... ing-chicks (this one is actually a guide/report in one)
https://www.girlschase.com/content/fract ... -explained (a more simplified version of the post above)

I find this report to be a good learning tool - and a good example of good old school sex talk (the 2009-11 style):
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-u ... case-study

Good report mate,
-Rob

Thanks again,

Alek

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alek Rolstad said:
I agree with two things here, namely that it was slightly incongruent with the social setting. However I had to use something that would REALLY hook her in - afterall she was out there to drag her friend back to the dancefloor. It was either hook her hard in, or get nothing. Therefore using a technique, if successful would have her totally immerser, made it up for the risk of not hooking at all, which clearly was there.

It was an interesting angle thats for sure and nice to see an alternative approach to game like this that you definitely don't see often.

Alek Rolstad said:
The importance of communicating sex was reinforced when I red "my secret garden" by nancy friday. I read it in two days. It changed my view on women. I later read a post by David Shade, who claimed that most women did not experience orgasms with men. This led me to assume that women would find such good valuable - the ability to get banged properly. I then remembered my experience with this danish girl a few years earlier when she talked about sex with her friend about giving deep throats. I was left horny, frustrating and very attracted to her (you can read about the story here. I then realized that I could do the same, and use my knowledge regarding calibration, frame control and overall understanding of the seduction process to replicate that event. Hence sex talk was born, which eventually was perfectionized. In 2009 I think, I wrote my first 5 part series on sex talk, which became somewhat a classic back then (it even got complied into an ebook on a seduction pirate website - which I had no issues with, I even downloaded my own material). Before the sex talk guide I did write a post called "sexual prizing" where i laid out the idea behind it. Here is a revisited version (the link above is the GC version - the latest version, and the post is longer but slightly less technical):

Fascinating. So you were hanging out with some girls who literally started talking about sex and you saw how much they enjoyed it and how you got horny from talking it which led you to reverse engineer that and talk about sex with women to make them horny. That's dope, you'd think more guys would've come up with that on their own before you naturally came to it.

Alek Rolstad said:
I usually used what i called bridging topics. I tend to avoid going straight into it. For example I would bridge the conversation that could easily lead to sex talk. Or... I would bridge into a topic that would lead into another topic, that would lead into a topic that would easily lead to sex.

For example you may talk about passions and hobbies, then travelling, then the feeling of liberation... then getting into sex is easy, feels natural and not weird.

Or you may talk about the nightlife, then talk about desperate men... then talk about sex... and use some contrasting...

Or you may talk about how people with the internet have become anti-social... and how smartphones is death to social life, then talk about tinder and how it ruined dating, and then talk about sex.

Just some examples.

Good tips here. I'm definitely going to be using this when I get back into the pimp game. Haha you could pretty much just lead any topic into "the feeling of liberation" and then lead things to sex that way (i.e. girl talking about reading a science textbook --> "you know the feeling of liberation when you finally understand a complex subject")...

Alek Rolstad said:
Perhaps a remake with more details and more advanced stuff could be an idea for a future post?

For sure bro, or even an article devoted to the "bridging" concept you outlined for me with some example conversation would be a really cool article.

Right on man keep it pimpin' Alek.

-Rob

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mr.Rob said:
It was an interesting angle thats for sure and nice to see an alternative approach to game like this that you definitely don't see often.

I mean, this is why this report was not posted on the main site as the seduction was one of the more weird one. I usually do use more cookie cutter stuff - which usually is more of interest to the normal GC reader. But when I am out doing my stuff, I don't always do what GC readers most want to read about :)

Fascinating. So you were hanging out with some girls who literally started talking about sex and you saw how much they enjoyed it and how you got horny from talking it which led you to reverse engineer that and talk about sex with women to make them horny. That's dope, you'd think more guys would've come up with that on their own before you naturally came to it.

That is 100% correct.

Good tips here. I'm definitely going to be using this when I get back into the pimp game. Haha you could pretty much just lead any topic into "the feeling of liberation" and then lead things to sex that way (i.e. girl talking about reading a science textbook --> "you know the feeling of liberation when you finally understand a complex subject")...

Huumm...

You could do this. There are no rules. However I would let her talk about the science book before I transition into another science book I read lately.. in psychology about how most orgasms are caused by mental stimulation. Why make it dificult when you can make it easy :)

For sure bro, or even an article devoted to the "bridging" concept you outlined for me with some example conversation would be a really cool article.

I have submitted a bunch of articles since I will be busy with a thesis these upcoming months. I did write down the 8 types of orgasm routine - as requested above. Since I did not have time to make a full-blown article on transitions (I will make time as soon as I can, probably around may) I did include som info about it in my upcoming post on the 8 types of orgasms routine. I shared 2 easy transition + mentioned a few words on topic bridging/thread-cutting.

Right on man keep it pimpin' Alek.

-Rob

Thank you sir!

And you better start pimpin soon. Women need you!

-Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Kvothe said:

Long 7000 words (normal GC article is 2000-3000 words long) article on this gambit has been submitted to the editing team. I should be out next week end.

-Alek

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wow, are you even real Alek or are you like a pick up myth :).
Terrific stuff.
Agree with Rob, the beginning of the narrative and some parts of it seemed odd and I couldn't see where it was going.
But mate, once you transitioned to the touching plus routine and the way she hooked -even proposing herself you leave together-, nothing short of amazing.

I must just say, this might be the best LR I have ever read!

I get here late, but would be super curious about a couple things:

1. ROUTINES
It's funny that in a period when everyone makes fun of routine, you actually seem to deploy them to great effect. Did you memorize them, and trained the delivery like at home?

2. MAKING OUT
You break -to great effect- a cardinal rule of GC: making out with girls before getting home.
I have also noticed that a short makeout session can often actually function as a "it's on moment" right before the pull (and cement the pull). What are your thoughts on it?

3. SEX DESCRIPTION
At time the way you describe the orgasm seems clinical / scientific. I suppose that's not an issue in making women horny if you keep using it?

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
And also, my own experience with sex talk:

It seemed to be working great once.
She started sharing her stories and how she kissed a girl once coming out of a shower because "how can you resist to a naked body after shower".
I was amazed at how easily she was opening up sexually.

Another time, it resulted on one of the biggest regrets of my dating life: one of the strongest chemistry upon meeting, my type of girl, big boobs, perfect face... at my place (!)... And it totally weirded her out.
First she told me the story of her only one night stand because she was horny (good start).
But then I destroyed it by insisting on the topic and going too deep with too personal questions.
She refused to reply to one question.
At that point, I could decide between stepping back or insisting. Not to lose the frame battle I kept pushing for a reply framing sex and sex talk as natural and nothing to be ashamed of. But it didn't help. That was the moment that broke it and shortly after she left.

It was my bad: not only I didn't know how to use sex talk properly, but I pushed myself to do it in a situation where it was unneeded instead of experimenting in some random venues.

---

Happy 10th anniversary man, you're a beast, and that was proper Alek's celebration :)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lux7 said:
Wow, are you even real Alek or are you like a pick up myth :).
Terrific stuff.
Agree with Rob, the beginning of the narrative and some parts of it seemed odd and I couldn't see where it was going.
But mate, once you transitioned to the touching plus routine and the way she hooked -even proposing herself you leave together-, nothing short of amazing.

Again as mentioned to Rob, this is not something I would advice beginners nor intermediate people to do. As you get better you can basically transition anything to your advantage. Getting into the narrative thing was not an end, but just a mean to an end - to set the scene for the more juicy stuff. And boy did it allow me to deliver the juice!

Thing of it like a good TV show. Some of the best ones are slow in the beginning (Game of Thrones ...erhm!) because it takes time to set the scenery. And then eventually if you stayed hooked to it, you get rewarded with so much juice and depth, complexity that truly immerses you in. Same principle here. But the problem with such shows is to keep the audience watching through the boring but necessary part. This means that everything else has to be done right... and.. of course, the element of luck. As mentioned to Rob, this either had to be a strong hook, or nothing... as she was technically on her way back inside.

I must just say, this might be the best LR I have ever read!

Thank you so much for this. I spent lots of time writing this down, so this means a lot to me.

1. ROUTINES
It's funny that in a period when everyone makes fun of routine, you actually seem to deploy them to great effect. Did you memorize them, and trained the delivery like at home?

You know how they say... fashion comes and fashion goes? At first, the community was build upon stacks, with little flexibility but tons of juicy material. There are no doubt that canned material generally accomplishes more just spontaneous material (with some exceptiond). However, the price to pay was the lack of flexbility and the rigidness.

Therefore a middle way is in my book better. Have some canned stuff that works and gets you from A to B, but keep it natural in the sense that you are flexible and able to improvise on the spot - no situations are similare and neither are the girls, they are all different. So I basically have a hybrid of "natural" and "canned". The way this works is that I do have a bunch of really awesome canned stuff that i know works, that allows me to hook, set the frames and build compliance. But more importantly I know why they work, the mechanisms behind them (which is why I ALWAYS cover those when I share a gambit on the main site) so that i can use this knowledge to either calibrate my gambits to the situation/girl, but also make stuff up on the spot. I have historically called this "naturalized game".

I heard Max from RSD say more or less the same in a video with Jlaix (Jeffy) on Frame control (the video did not discuss frame-control though lol). I know Xaneus (Todd V) also shares similare view. I use guys from real social dynamics here as examples because they have historically been the guys who's been advocating this natural game thing. In my book, I find this ironic, as EVERY (without exception) good pick up artists knows canned stuff. But teaching people tips and tricks and canned material put many customers off and hence "natural game" seems more appealing. It is a marketting gambit. And I will not lie, Chase uses is too (hey we all gotta eat!) - he too wants to teach men to "naturally" seduce women - because that's what guys want. But don't you think Chase has canned material? oh he does and he evenly openly shares some of them on the site - and I believe this to be a good thing. But as I said earlier, we do not follow (and neither does any modern serious company) follow the rigidity of "linear" step by step robotic canned game from Anno 2003. Not even Erik (Mystery) does that. What I do, and everybody else teaching do, is give gambits and more importantly explain the mechanism. This is the key! The gambit and the mechanism. You can then use the gambit as an example and create your own, "steal the gambit" or use the principles behind it for improvisation. In my book, you should use all three.

I never jumped on the natural game bandwagon as I had initially not interest in going commercial. In 2013, I was visiting a good pua from London (terrific daygamer) that I met through mASF when chase (aka Regal) asked me to write some stuff for him - which I did not decline (and I am still happy to this day that i did not) but still to this day, I see myself more as a practitioner than a teacher - hence why newbies tend to prefer other writers to me (because they focus more on pedagogy), while more advanced guys tend to find joy in it (because they just want push things to the next level - just like I do). I still go out 3 times a week!

2. MAKING OUT
You break -to great effect- a cardinal rule of GC: making out with girls before getting home.
I have also noticed that a short makeout session can often actually function as a "it's on moment" right before the pull (and cement the pull). What are your thoughts on it?

In most cases I would follow this rule. For dating contexts (i.e. day2 with a girl) I would absolutely follow it. But in some scenarios I drop it. One example is situations where I am in clubs and I desperately need a bump in arousal to create the necessary compliance to get her out of there. Here a make out gives me that quick bump. However, It quickly fades away, so I only do this right before I am about to move her (extract). If I don't need that little compliance bump, I would usually wait till I get home. It is a question of context: do you need a bump in compliance to pull? If yes, then sacrifice some of your frame and some of the tension in order to get to move. Again it is a calculated decision, and getting her out of the club to my place always comes first and i am willing to sacrifice my frame and even attraction alltogether for this, as once back to my place I can damage control more easily, whereas if I fail to pull, I will be stuck with nothing...

3. SEX DESCRIPTION
At time the way you describe the orgasm seems clinical / scientific. I suppose that's not an issue in making women horny if you keep using it?

I sometimes add more rich descrptions to avoid this - and I kinda did that too in this report. The clinicial/scientific aspect serves as a way to appease the potential pitfall of talking about sex with a stranger. would it have been more power if I could openly talk about my desire and sex in general in a passionate way? Hell yeah. Would I get away with it? sometimes maybe, but girls would usually resist it.

Now does it matter whether or not it is described in a clinical and scientific way? The sexual frame is set. Just like escalation you start of light. Eventually you may acquire more compliance, she may grow more curious and you have more rapport (though talking about sex for a few minutes) that you can eventually step it up and make it less clinical (or you may just escalate physically... up to you).

But even though you don't escalate the vibe, the clinicial way still works. It gets her curious, it frames you as knowledgeable regarding sex... it frames you as a potential good lover. This is the initial goal.

And can she get aroused for it? Fuck yeah! Would you be turned off if a girl told you all her BJ techniques even if it was not delivered with passion? hell yeah. i know men and women are different, but in this regard, they are not (according to my experience that is). Check out my latest post on the 8 types of orgasms and my other sex gambits. I also don't believe that my delivery is THAT clinical. I mean have a look at these two reports:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/pulli ... red-report
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-u ... case-study

-Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lux7 said:
And also, my own experience with sex talk:

It seemed to be working great once.
She started sharing her stories and how she kissed a girl once coming out of a shower because "how can you resist to a naked body after shower".
I was amazed at how easily she was opening up sexually.

Awesome! that's the goal!

Another time, it resulted on one of the biggest regrets of my dating life: one of the strongest chemistry upon meeting, my type of girl, big boobs, perfect face... at my place (!)... And it totally weirded her out.
First she told me the story of her only one night stand because she was horny (good start).
But then I destroyed it by insisting on the topic and going too deep with too personal questions.
She refused to reply to one question.
At that point, I could decide between stepping back or insisting. Not to lose the frame battle I kept pushing for a reply framing sex and sex talk as natural and nothing to be ashamed of. But it didn't help. That was the moment that broke it and shortly after she left.

First off all you made her very uncomfortable - as she resisted and you did not tackle the resistance right. Read my series on calibration, and particularily this post:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/calib ... alibration

If she resist, you take a step back and let her "breath". Change subject, change the vibe... If you keep forcing the frame, you just amplify the resistance. This is why "force-framing" (more or less what you attempted to do) rarely works in my book. She resists,and you keep pushing and pushing... she just resists more and the vibe eventually gets sour.

Again persistence the right way is: she resists, you take a step back, change subject for a bit (takeaway) and then try again later. If she still resists, try something else. Sometimes, sex talk don't work, or this exact sexual subject don't work. then change it up. This is all covered in the post linked above.

Additionally, women are prone to resist sexual subjects - some more than others. This is usually caused by ASD (anti-slut defense) which can be fixed and reframed. I shared some links about it in an earlier comment to this thread - so much sure you check them out! Sex talk has the pitfall of triggering resistance, this is why I have always had a strong focus on dealing with the pitfalls. Now the good news is that, if you succesfully manage to deal with her anti-slut defense, you actually come on top and score MANY points. But you need to know how (it is not that difficult - once you understand the concepts).

It was my bad: not only I didn't know how to use sex talk properly, but I pushed myself to do it in a situation where it was unneeded instead of experimenting in some random venues.

Maybe in this case, this way bad, but failures is what makes one master. Gotta think long term. I have dealt with similare problems in my past. How did I get past them? By forcing myself into these situations like you did :)

---

Happy 10th anniversary man, you're a beast, and that was proper Alek's celebration :)

Thank you again,
Alek

Nico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Holy shit man, im your new fan
I need to try out your techniques ASAP!
PS By the way your routine about how unfair women in society helped me to lose my virginity with a stripper!!! Man i owe you, thank you so much, after that i got the ball rolling and was able to fuck 4 new girls in a month even tho i was virgin before that.
I will try out your stuff in Saint Petersburg clubs and bars, im sure it will be super succesful
Wish you all the best
-Nico

Nico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alek i also have a question. In your articles when you say selfpointing do you actully mean point a your finger at yourself? Doesnt it will be seen like too obvious? Or too much?

surferstyle

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Alek, first post here ;-) I followed your stuff on girlschase now for yrs. like if a lot, keep it up. I got a question about your LR:
Alek Rolstad said:
Nervous as we were, we followed Pablo's advice to just come across as confident

I searched girlschase and the forum here for that. Can you tell me where I find Pablo’s advice?

Regards, surferstyle

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nico said:
Holy shit man, im your new fan
I need to try out your techniques ASAP!
PS By the way your routine about how unfair women in society helped me to lose my virginity with a stripper!!! Man i owe you, thank you so much, after that i got the ball rolling and was able to fuck 4 new girls in a month even tho i was virgin before that.
I will try out your stuff in Saint Petersburg clubs and bars, im sure it will be super succesful
Wish you all the best
-Nico

Hey Nico.

I am truly happy to hear that my routine helped you getting laid with a hot girl! Keep it up.

-Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nico said:
Alek i also have a question. In your articles when you say selfpointing do you actully mean point a your finger at yourself? Doesnt it will be seen like too obvious? Or too much?

Depends on how sublte you make it. When you make a statement, let you hands, or a finger points at you briefly. But sure it will not look subtle if you don't already speak with your hands, which you should do anyway. I never had a problem with this. Which problems are you facing?

Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
surferstyle said:
Hey Alek, first post here ;-) I followed your stuff on girlschase now for yrs. like if a lot, keep it up. I got a question about your LR:
Alek Rolstad said:
Nervous as we were, we followed Pablo's advice to just come across as confident

I searched girlschase and the forum here for that. Can you tell me where I find Pablo’s advice?

Regards, surferstyle

It has not been posted. The advice is as listed in the OP. come in confidently, dress to kill, look cool, don't come with a bunch of dudes. Make sure the only dude you come with a well dressed and cool. Walk slowly and confident, and ignore the bouncer/picker until gets your attention. Talk to your friend about bullshit, and make sure you face each other. Don't even look at the picker. Once he engages you, only then you talk to him. I thought this was stated in the op?

-Alek

>