Alternatives to the London Daygame Model

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
would you consider yourself as "depressed"?

Here are some symptoms -only a few are enough to consider it:
  • Trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
  • Avoidance coping
  • Fatigue
  • Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness
  • Pessimism and hopelessness
  • Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or sleeping too much
  • Irritability
  • Restlessness
  • Loss of interest in things once pleasurable, including sex
  • Overeating, or appetite loss
  • Aches, pains, headaches, or cramps that won't go away
  • Digestive problems that don't get better, even with treatment
  • Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings
  • Suicidal thoughts or attempts
Actually recently I started taking antidepressants. Empirically it is too early to tell whether they influence my vibe and outcome in set.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
PM me, I can help you.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The article points to things that are relevant only for nightgame, talk to people constantly basically and have social momentum, or obvious things that I do and probably everyone else does already in terms of making sure you are more in a good mood than not.

Long periods of silence don't affect my state either. In fact I find the rsd style of constantly talking to everyone tiring and prefer to take a minute between approaches sometimes.

Ultimately there is nothing in any of these articles that I either don't already do and applies to day game. Furthermore if there is a vibe issue it is either a general personality thing, because my results are largely the same if I'm in a subjectively good mood or not, or something that's always triggered whe I'm doing an approach. And thus not actionable.

I wrote this article on state control. . . there's also this post which expounds on it.

Now I cannot say how antidepressants will affect your state control ability. Hopefully its negligible. . . but I honestly have no idea. Anyway, there is a great article written by Chase. . . on how to overcome depression you may want to check out. Perhaps CBT and body oriented therapy would help too.

Last edited:

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well honestly day to day now I feel fine, certainly the medication helps. I'm just not a fan of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, hence the strong distaste for ldm as well as some of the recommendations of things I've tried before. But indirect stationary sets seems like it's a good way to go, at least in the actual things to try in this thread.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm just not a fan of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,
According to bahavioral theory, lack of reward for a specific behaviour will lead to depression. Depression will lead to avoidance coping behaviour -wich is what is happening on here by you dismissing that there is something wrong with your vibe/approach-. That behaviour will lead to even less rewards and thus more depression.

I suggest fixing all your issues about depression first.

Klimax

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
State is a dogshit concept like anything that rsd has ever taught. In that it's not actionable with a high level of control, whereas behavior and words are.

Most of RSD is re-packaged Anthony Robbins, who came up with the state concept in his book Unlimited Power. State is absolutely controllable, lol?! It's not controllable on the spot (If you're doing a one off approach, fuck even then you can influence your macro state with your lifestyle.) but if you're "sarging" (having a few hour sessions) you should absolutely be able to influence/manage your state. If you can't, that's a BIG sticking point.

---

Basically what state is is this. Your mind is trying to protect you from the environment by making you lame so you won't attract the bad crowd and die. You have to show your mind that it's OK, nobody will hurt you here, shit is awesome/funny/all good, etc. You will unlock your full, most charismatic, easy-going self. You have it already. If you're all tense and analytical you won't get into state. Not if you're not gonna leverage state direct intentful street game will be a nightmare for you G. Trust me. You need to be super sharp to hook sets because their energy is occupied with something else. Don't think of state as binary but think of it as getting into rhythm. 1 to 10.

You need to find your process though. Every PU instructor has a going into state (you can call it warming up if you don't like the word state) process and everyone feels like shit / stifled when they walk in a new environment.

State Control (you can call it emotional control if you'd like) is a crucial skillset which seems to me something that you lack.

BTW, Krauser mentions state many times in his works and is heavily influenced by Blueprint Decoded (read his first memoir). He just realized he couldn't sustain his state in daygame consistently (fair point) and tried to reframe it. Which is a good reframe, Todd has sth similar but saying state is BS is delusional. State could be the single most important factor in PU. Not trying to leverage it is absolutely retarded if you're running sessions.

Let me finish off by a quote from Neil Strauss in Annihilation Method: (I'm paraphrasing.)
All of this (game/tactics/etc) is for the time before you get into flow. Then you don't need any of it and you just flow.
---
Almost EVERY high performance art is based on state/flow. EVERYTHING. Dismiss it at your own peril.

Last edited:

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How Todd talks about state is actually exactly how I've always experienced it. I never feel a euphoria when gaming or anything like that, and in fact opening lots of girls in rapid succession makes me tired. But gaming, like pretty much every other activity, can result in a "flow" state when I am well focused on executing the process, not distracted or have any ancillary thoughts, and am just generally engaged. So the RSD concept of state I have never experienced in my life, but certainly the state of flow is something I have experienced with many activities, including gaming sometimes. The idea that gaming should somehow be different than any other activity in that sense is quite bizarre to my mind, nor does it seem all that necessary. Flow is certainly a good thing, and generally the target of one's activity should be challenging but not horrendously difficult, i.e., trying to pull a hottie will not put me in flow, but practicing a particular technique that is just one step outside my usual comfort zone is.

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Where do you live? I'm assuming UK?
You'll find that basically all of the LDG lays from the coaches come from Foreign girls since they are more social with strangers and if they're travelling, they're basically looking for adventure. UK girls (in the UK) tend to find it odd to be approached by strangers and just want out of there lol.
So the model works pretty good on travellers

There's not much wrong with it, really. It's basically compliment, tease, escalate and can definitely work, but as with all game, it will tend to work when she thinks you're attractive/good looking/whatever, and will fail when she doesn't.

You could experiment with indirect game instead. You'll get less 'insta rejections', but the end result with be the same on the unattracted girls. If you like the model, stick with it. If you want to go natural game instead, do that. If you prefer the indirect method, do that.

>