Am i too old? 29 yrs old

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Imo you either have to lie (flirt ;))) or absolutely own it. The cocky funny replies to the age objections never worked that well for me tbh, she will start smelling bullshit.

Examples:
Her: "How old are you?" (She looks about say 35-40)
Me: "Wayy too young for you *wink* you could almost be my mom!"
Her: "Yeah that's kinda true... bye"

Her: "How old are you?"
Me: "15"
Her: "Huh, really?"
Me: "only as old as you feel"
Her: "Come on tell me!"
Me: "Is there a wrong answer?"
Her: "no"
Me: "Great! So blah blah blah"
Her: "OMFG HOW OLD ARE YOU"
Deflecting it never really worked in my experience because it makes you look insecure like you're hiding something. So either fucking own it 100% and take the losses or lie and not give a fuck and move on and game her on other topics that're way better than bullshit quicksand topics like age. Having field tested in real life the best answers that worked for me was just lying myself 24-26 years old and even then some women found me too young. But this was all in daygame too, so maybe the dynamic is different than if you got her in place in say a bar. In daygame my field testing just showed that lying was the best way out.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I will elaborate further. Age is a universal thing like say political belief. So you can pass shit-tests and deflect based on things like your job, because it's super fucking rare for a girl to be like "Sorry i don't date bus drivers" huh? It's way more widespread for girls to be like "I don't date trump supporters" "i only date men aged 25-30" "I only date men above 6 feet" etc. She haven't logically sat down and repeated in her head over and over again like she have with "No trump supporters under 6 feet no trump supporters under 6 feet no trump supporters under 6 feet" or whatever. It literally causes a *BLING* on her "Not my type"-detectors. Now if your game isn't pretty good and above, you cannot push through these objections, and especially not with weak XD funny responses conjured up by KJs on r/seduction. These universal deal breakers will cause knee jerk reactions and any attempt to deflect it with funney responses will get blow outs 99% of the time.

What you will see pros do on say OLD when dealing with a "Swipe left if you're a manlet under 6 feet" is that they will just say "yeah im 6 feet" and then keep yapping and when they meet she'll be like "wait he's not 6 feet" but then it's already too late.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
more fun for who? the girl is trying to find out some information about you. deflection will ruin your attainability unless you follow up with a serious answer.
If she wants me to be more attainable all she has to do is grab my cock and I'll make it quite clear to her in my actions....

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Reality is that most girls dont care if you dont and youve connected enough

A line ive used again and again to reframe things is:

... yeah my x had the same thoughts when we initially met, she was >>insert one year less than what she says she is<<

notice the subtle reframe here, pacing and relatable equal who then choose to move forward and become my x

initially making fun cocky-care freely as some of the guys use disarms and takes of the seriousness of things

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human

... yeah my x had the same thoughts when we initially met, she was >>
Also great (but still lying if u dont have an ex that was around current target's age)
20210521-174329.jpg

Prefer not getting the "your a little bit too young/old for me" in the first place tho. Preventative measures and all that.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Reality is that most girls dont care if you dont and youve connected enough

... yeah my x had the same thoughts when we initially met, she was >>insert one year less than what she says she is<<

notice the subtle reframe here, pacing and relatable equal who then choose to move forward and become my x

initially making fun cocky-care freely as some of the guys use disarms and takes of the seriousness of things
Woah im gonna field test this, it seems pretty good. Still gonna errr on the side of safety and flirt myself 25 years old because even then 40 year old women still think it's too young so you might wanna... flirt a bit hehe.

Important note: Im gonna say "Ex" instead of "Ex-girlfriend". Because it would be funky to be girlfriend/boyfriend with someone 15 years your age as a man, but Ex is more ambigious and leave some food for imagination. If she push it like "Ex what?" I will say "We never labelled it, but we were lovers until she left town."

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Woah im gonna field test this, it seems pretty good. Still gonna errr on the side of safety and flirt myself 25 years old because even then 40 year old women still think it's too young so you might wanna... flirt a bit hehe.

Important note: Im gonna say "Ex" instead of "Ex-girlfriend". Because it would be funky to be girlfriend/boyfriend with someone 15 years your age as a man, but Ex is more ambigious and leave some food for imagination. If she push it like "Ex what?" I will say "We never labelled it, but we were lovers until she left town."
Never tried it w older women w an age difference alike your situation fyi. Was writing to OPs situation.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Never tried it w older women w an age difference alike your situation fyi. Was writing to OPs situation.
Ah okay, im gonna field test it still, because it sounds good!

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ah okay, im gonna field test it still, because it sounds good!
sure

maybe look at the tech behind it
- i pace her concern
- from that i lead with a new frame. this frame is very relatable to her as its exactly a parallel situation to what she is just experiencing - acknowledging her concern while saying that moving forward is actually leading to what she may want or dream about.

you might think a lil and develop something that adresses the particular situations you have even better. eg what is this concern you get from older women really grounded in etc. Investigate it to understand the truth of it.

I just writie it cause i remember you really preferred older women for a period so adapting to their situation and understanding it will really give you the best solutions. While also considering how you approach them and what everything you do subcommunicates to this group.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
sure

maybe look at the tech behind it
- i pace her concern
- from that i lead with a new frame. this frame is very relatable to her as its exactly a parallel situation to what she is just experiencing - acknowledging her concern while saying that moving forward is actually leading to what she may want or dream about.

you might think a lil and develop something that adresses the particular situations you have even better. eg what is this concern you get from older women really grounded in etc. Investigate it to understand the truth of it.

I just writie it cause i remember you really preferred older women for a period so adapting to their situation and understanding it will really give you the best solutions. While also considering how you approach them and what everything you do subcommunicates to this group.
Yes in the beginning i did it alot more than now (i had no target selection, hot=i approach) and usually the women who were already married or in a relationship (and fine with it) mostly varied between "Thanks, im taken" to "Awww that is so flattering, you are so cute, but im married! But keep it up, little man! Haha" whereas the single girls, the sexually available ones seem to have some sort of objection, because at that point i was a "sexual threat" (maybe "sexual possibility" is a better word) and some were very annoyed. I have number closed some women in their mid 30s though and gone on dates with some, so it wasn't all hopeless.

I believe it's an issue of "I can't do this, society tells me no", it gets a knee jerk reaction when you start out with a compliment and she has to make a snap decision. So yeah, you probably have to go in more under the radar and pull the rug out from under her mental barriers first. Idk, they just go "Bling! too young!". So unless an older woman is consciously open and turned on by the idea of a young lover, you're gonna have to go in more under the radar and change her mind behind the scenes.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she aint gonna grab your cock in the middle of public when you ask her out and she presents you with an age objection
I didn't ask her out...I took her back to her friends house and fucked her in the laundry room. Then on the couch in the morning.

My point is if she is attracted to you age is not an issue. And there are a lot of ways of building that attraction.

If you really have "attainability issues" she would be too scared to talk to you in the first place.

If you get an age objection she is not attracted. Sorry.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I didn't ask her out...I took her back to her friends house and fucked her in the laundry room. Then on the couch in the morning.

im happy to hear you got laid :)

FUCK THIS: If she wants me to be more attainable all she has to do is grab my cock and I'll make it quite clear to her in my actions....
FOG: she aint gonna grab your cock in the middle of public when you ask her out and she presents you with an age objection

Can you please clarify how a girl grabbing YOUR cock relates to OP's issue of experiencing an age objection when asking a girl out?

If you get an age objection she is not attracted. Sorry.

From my experience, attraction is nuanced. It's not black and white, rather, it exists on a range. A girl can be attracted but still give you an objection. Handling the objection correctly will make her even more attracted to you. I noticed the best seducers look at objections as a speed bump in the road, not a dead end.

For example, an age objection is a sign of attraction, especially when looking at it from the viewpoint of social frame. Social frame is who you are to her on a social level, how similar you are to her on a social level. Age is part of social frame, just like class and political leanings. Girls will object with a social frame grab after you've made them attracted. The reason they are objecting like this is because they WANT you to work with them and help them through it. They want to feel comfortable being attracted to you and feel OK with possibly fucking you, but there's something holding them back

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
more fun for who? the girl is trying to find out some information about you. deflection will ruin your attainability unless you follow up with a serious answer.

^ yeah the whole point of the deflection is to past the shit test (fuck this point).... BUT, if she cont. with the objection then you have to follow up with a serious answer vs uncalibrated following more deflections (fog point).... If she is on with the "age" stuff after deflection and/or serious addressing it, she is not interested (fuck this point)...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
^ yeah the whole point of the deflection is to past the shit test (fuck this point).... BUT, if she cont. with the objection then you have to follow up with a serious answer vs uncalibrated following more deflections (fog point).... If she is on with the "age" stuff after deflection and/or serious addressing it, she is not interested (fuck this point)...
Girl: how old are you?
Guy: how old do you think I am? - deflection
Girl: idk 24? (guess based on his appearance and personality)
Guy: woah close.
Girl: 25?
Guy: lower.
Girl: 23?
Guy: yea *high five*

Reality is he is 29, had he said he was 29 she would've
"yeah im kind of young for you"
Reason why Skills, Phoenix, Nicko, Me, Fluxcapacitor, Lobo, Lofty (year of study) to name a few lie about our age.
but even then, you can do what Glow and I demonstrated above.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Girl: how old are you?
Guy: how old do you think I am? - deflection
Girl: idk 24? (guess based on his appearance and personality)
Guy: woah close.
Girl: 25?
Guy: lower.
Girl: 23?
yea *high five*

Reality is he is 29, had he said he was 29 she would've

Reason why Skills, Phoenix, Nicko, Me, Fluxcapacitor, Lobo, Lofty (year of study) lie about our age.
but even then, you can do what glow and I demonstrated above.

as i said in previous post, i have been with girls for years that did not even freaking know my real name or age(even the girl that try to doxxed me had the wrong info. thanks the lord)... as glow explained girls really don't care if you do things right...

how old do you think i am is not a deflection (is just getting her to invest btw).... Deflection would be "69" or "a lady never tells"

i do favor the format of easy joke passing shit test, follow by if she plows on finding out addressing the deflection.... What i hate about this whole post is the i am 29 i am too old conclusion is beyond ridiculous...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
as i said in previous post, i have been with girls for years that did not even freaking know my real name or age
Same. Has nothing to do with this post tho. Its an objection from this girl in this specific situation. If the girls i've fucked didn't ask my name or age before fucking, then there is no reason for me to deal with her objection.
how old do you think i am is not a deflection (is just getting her to invest btw).... Deflection would be "69" or "a lady never tells"
Deflection means that you're passing something over to someone else in an attempt to draw the attention away from yourself.

“How Old Are You?” Answers​

• Old enough to know better, but still too young to care.
  • How old do you think I am?
So when you instead of answering her question (how old are you?), you turn the question back to her (how old do you think I am?), you are deflecting.
What i hate about this whole post is the i am 29 i am too old conclusion is beyond ridiculous...
This specific situation. Many girls don't care. I've been with both older and younger girls who didn't care how old I am. I've been with younger girls and older girls who did (has nothing to do with "if you did things right". This one does. So calibrate to the girl in front of you instead of "29 is not too old bro". If its not too old, then there would be no reason to deflect or say "yea my ex had the same thought"

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Same. Has nothing to do with this post tho. Its an objection from this girl in this specific situation. If the girls i've fucked didn't ask my name or age before fucking, then there is no reason for me to deal with her objection.

Deflection means that you're passing something over to someone else in an attempt to draw the attention away from yourself.

So when you instead of answering her question (how old are you?), you turn the question back to her (how old do you think I am?), you are deflecting.

This specific situation. Many girls don't care. I've been with both older and younger girls who didn't care how old I am. I've been with younger girls and older girls who did (has nothing to do with "if you did things right". This one does. So calibrate to the girl in front of you instead of "29 is not too old bro". If its not too old, then there would be no reason to deflect or say "yea my ex had the same thought"

i see, for me "how old do you think i am" is just making her invest, cause it forces her to guess and answer vs you just giving an answer, that should not a deflection, but is just semantics:

I said 45. She said, "no really"

^ when she said "no really" by this, i would have known the age is important to her (and i would have probably to a lower age 5 older)

, so I said 29 (truth). She said "yeah im kind of young for you". I asked her age, she said 20. I was not offended at all but asked, "so for future reference, 29 is too old for 20? Is that what you're saying?" She said yeah.

^ at this point is harder to flip from that negative mindset but possible, he should have known from "no really"

Back before dating her 20 yr old girls never said this to me cuz I was only 24. I'll approach more girls regardless but do yall think this will be common for 20 yr girls at my current age now?

^ this is what i am saying that i hope the op does not get wrong, that 29 too old, is not so... But i think most of us, are in agreement, we are all kind of saying the same thing..

>