Resident  Anyone in Budapest?

Gamenoob92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys! Anyone on here who lives in Budapest? I still consider myself a beginner. Still fighting approach anxiety. Do mostly daygame.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No but I was just there a few months ago. Go to the big Thermal spa. It's 20 euros or something but worth it. Really fun and lots of hotties hanging out. Wasn't crazy about the women there personally, not compared to some neighboring countries. A bit too many western Euro tourists for my liking.

Gamenoob92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Go to a club called szimpla kert. Really cool venue!
Hi Alek! Yeah I go there every now and then. But I don't stay up late at night due to work commitments and I am mostly concentrating on daygame.

Gamenoob92

Space Monkey
space monkey
No but I was just there a few months ago. Go to the big Thermal spa. It's 20 euros or something but worth it. Really fun and lots of hotties hanging out. Wasn't crazy about the women there personally, not compared to some neighboring countries. A bit too many western Euro tourists for my liking.
Yeah I have been in Budapest for more than a year. Been to the spa a few times. I always found girls in big groups there not many solo or two sets and I had not been with friends who are also into Game so nothing worked out. But I hit the streets to do daygame.

And yes, some of the neighboring countries like Ukraine and Serbia have hotter women.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'll visit a friend in the near future in Budapest. If I remember, I'll hit you up

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m planning to stay in Budapest for some time during the winter to check out the local talent. I’ll let you know when I’m there!

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
An old regular wing lives there. I can link you up with him if you want, pm me

>